maa da laadla bigad gya😵😵

whole day annika was busy with gauri,planning her roka,she was more excited than gauri.here shivaay was busy with his meetings and his secretary or should I say his bodyguard.
At night annika was trying to call shivaay but his cell was continuously busy which made her irk alot,she pick her champa's key muttering today I am not leaving this baagad billa today.
After sometime she reached oberoi mansion angrily and was heading towards his room when she interrupted by tej.
tej-annika beta,how are you?
She smiled widely and greet him,anni-i am fine uncle ,what about you?
tej-i am already young,and young persons never fell ill.he said praising himself.annika also smiled widely and they drift into conversation,that conversation which was meant to be disturb by our billu.
Shiv-tum yha aayi or mujhse milne ni aayi.
Just then annika and tej realise shivaay's presence.
Anni-oh to tumko yaad aa gya ki iss duniya me main bhi hu.she said sarcastically.
Shiv-yeah I know,where were you I was trying to call you but here you are busy with bade papa.
Anni-(getting up from couch with burning eyes)really,can you pray to tell me that from when were you trying to call me?
Shiv(being scared)-from noon.
Anni(shouts)-you,liar,idiot.i will kill you with my bare hands if you tell me again lie.
Shiv-hey,i am not ling.he said defendingly.
Tej was present there and enjoying billu and billi's cat fight.
Tej-annika,do you have any proof that shivaay is lying to you.now he put more butter in the fire.
Shiv-yes give me proof.
Anni-really you want proof,now I'll show you proof.saying this she snatched his cellphone try to open his cell but it was locked,she frowned but she smiled seeing her and shivaay's picture in his wallpaper but she hide it.and ask.
Anni-password kya hai?
Shiv- I'll not tell you any password.
Anni-see uncle,he will not tell me his cellphone password but you know,I knew already your password.
Tej-really,you know.
Shiv-how?
Anni-. I'll show you.and then she type something and phone unlocked.
Shivaay hide his face in his hands,in this meantime everyone joined there,and they were also enjoying the billu-billi fight.but now all were very eager to know shivaay's phone password.which annika cracked.
Ru-di,what is the password?
Shiv-annika please don't do this to me.he said with pleading eyes.but annika ignored him royally.
Anni-so you all want to know shivaay's cell password.
All-yes(eagerly)
Anni-its simple,like every majnu,shivaay also keep his cell password on his girlfriend.
Everyone's jaw drops.
Om-shivaay ki
Ru-girlfriend
Pri-bhi hai.
Pinky-oh my mata,shivaay tune meri dil dhoondh bhi li.
Dadi-billu I am disappointed from you.
Jhanvi-annika,first tell his girlfriend name.
Anni(dramatically)-ab main aapko kaise btau,aap sab ka dil toot jayega.
Shiv-annika just close this topic.come we should go for some hangout.he try to change the topic.
Anni-no I can't come with you,now you have a girlfriend and I can understand you both need privacy.she said making puppy face.
Ru-hey bhagwan why don't you kill me bhaiya before hiding your girlfriend from me.i swear ,I'll not snatch your girlfriend.
Anni-vhi to rudra,bechara kis muh se btata ,ki uski ek girlfriend hai.
Om-what you mean annika?
Anni-shivaay ab mujhse rha ni ja rha main bta deti hu.
Shiv-annika,please don't spread raita,and you guys relax I have no girlfriend.
Anni-ha ab vo girlfriend thodi hai ,vo to kuch or hai.shivaay you don't worry,pinky aunty will allow you,first she have some problems,but you know she is sweetest lady,she will allow you.
Shiv-annika,now stop it.
Anni-aunty aap iss rishtey ko haa khengi na.
Pinky-oh my mata,mere billu ko pasand hai to mujhe pasand hai,kya kami hogi usme,bas yhi ki usko do chaar ghar ke kaam ni aate hoge,pr tu chinta na kar billu,main usko sab sikha dungi.
Dadi-bas ye bta vo tujhse ishq to  krti hai n.
Anni-ishq dadi ishq to billu ji koot-koot kr krte hai usse.or ye ni pta ki vo inse pyar krta hai ya ni.
Ru-di krta ni krti.
Anni-ni rudra vo krta hai.
Shiv-annika it's high time now,don't spread more raita.
Pinky-kyu?Kyu na bole vo.annika beta tu bta koi mere dil todne wali baat to ni hai.
Anni-aunty ji bas main ye kahugi ki dil majboot rakhiye,aisa hota hai kuch logo ke saath.
Pinky-hua kya hai,oh my mata mera to dil baitha ja rha hai.
Shivaay was pleading through his eyes,but annika she will not leave him soon for not receiving her call.
Anni-aunty ji ab main kya btau?Mujhe khud sharm aati hai,bas main ye kahungi ki billu ji ke saath na maa da laadla bigad gya wali baat ho gyi hai.she said last sentence in hurry.listening this everyone get up from their places.
All-kya?
Anni-ha
While shivaay was muttering ye ladki kisi din mera cheer haran karva ke rhegi.
Ru-hey bhagwaan ye tune kya kiya?He said dramatically.
Pinky-oh my mata tabhi mai sochu ki jab mai tujhe koi bhi ladki shaadi ke liye dikhati hu,tu mna kyu kr deta hai.
Dadi-lagta hai iss janam bhut bda anarth dekh kr hi jaugi, ladkiyon ka akaal pd gya tha jo tune ladka pasand kiya.
Om-now I get it ,why you always saying that I am not interested in girls.
Shivaay was now embarrassed and here annika controlling her laugh.
Everyone bombard their questions on him,shivaay didn't say anything just for annika which annika realised.
Anni-ok guys I am so sorry for this prank please don't blame him.its all my plan.koi maa da ladaka ni bigda hai.
Om-toh fir ye sab.
Anni-vo to mai isse sabak sikha rhi thi.
Shiv-bhut horrible sabak tha.
Anni-you all want to know,what is shivaay's cell password.
All-yes.
Shiv-no annika,it's embarrassing.
Anni-shut up.so the password is one and only"khanna".
All-khanna.
Om-shivaay seriously khanna.
Ru-annika di,you were right bhaiya gone mad.
Shivaay glares him.
Anni-seriously shivaay next time if you do this again,then you will see.
Pri-pr bhaiya ne kiya kya hai?
Anni-your brother is in love with khanna,I was trying his cell since 10 a.m. and it's continuously busy.you all want to know to whom he is talking since 10 a.m.
All-yes.
Anni-khanna.
Shiv-arre I was discussing about project and nothing else.
Anni-kaddu project.
All laughed at her antics.
Shiv-okay fine.chale ab.
Anni-chalo..