is this love

In morning…
Shivaay comes back home all smilingly,no wonder he spend all night with full of idiocity…but his smile get caught by omru.omru noticed the way shivaay loves to spend his time with annika,worried for her and the main part is he is change from workaholic shivaay to hanging out shivaay .
Om-shivaay tu raat bhr annika ke saath tha kya?
Ru-o,can't you see he is coming from annika di's house.now a days you both hangs out alone.
Shiv-its not like that it's just she is amazing,we were on beach,she introduced me nature.you know we see sunrise together,that moment it feels like there is no peace other than this moment..
He kept on ranting things with a ting of proud, happiness which he got from her.
Om-shivaay it looks like you fell in love with annika.
Ru-i already predicted that annika di will be my bhabhi.
Listening annika as bhabhi from rudra's mouth shivaay's heart fluttered .But he thinks why does it effect him.
Shiv-oh shut up,both of you.its not like that.we are just friends.he was saying to them but in corner of his heart he knew that he is in madly and deeply love with annika.
Ru-no bhaiya,I can explain you.
Shiv(furrowed his brow)-what can you explain?
Ru-equation of your heart.
Om-how?
Ru-look bhaiya loves annika di,in which shivaay chide.but bhaiya you will not accept this.but you know what my predictions are always right and this time my prediction is saying if you didn't accept your feeling towards annika di in this 1 day,then annika di will be find someone else.
Shiv(tensed)- what you mean by she will find someone else.
Om-yeah ,I understand that annika will be find someone else.but what you mean by 1 day.
Ru-o,it's so simple.i explain you.
Shiv-to kr na.
Ru-no wonder annika di is beautiful girl,in which shivaay said very beautiful,while omru smirked.rudra continued.
Ru-so day after tomorrow it's roka where most eligible bachelors and other handsome will definitely come,if someone chose annika di then.
Shiv-no it will never happen.
Omru-really.they smirked.
Shiv-i mean she told me once that she don't want to fall in love and any kind of relationship.so,it won't be happen.he said,while murmuring this again and again.try to control his raging heartbeats.
Om-shivaay,you will regret if you will not accept this fact soon.and yes when I fell in love with gauri that time I was also suffering from heartbreak.but gauri,she has guts which made me fell in love with her.same goes to annika,she has guts that any body will surely fall in love with her..
Ru-its time to realise bhaiya your love towards annika di.before it's late.
And they left from there,leaving tensed shivaay.
He went his room and freshen up.take his expresso.and try to figure out his feelings towards annika.then he remember his and annika's chat today ,which he and she discuss while enjoying sunrise.
Flashback…..
Anni-shivaay I want to tell you something.
Shiv-yeah tell na.
Anni-shivaay,my mom is finding a guy for me,she wants me to move on.
Shivaay gulps hard listening this.
Shiv-what you want?
Anni-i don't know shivaay,what I want?I can't hurt my mom.but I also don't want to bind with someone else.atleast now.
Shiv-so,you are in dillema.
Anni(while snuggling into his chest)-hmm.
Shiv-i think you should agree with your mom.
Anni-i know but I scared if someone again broke my trust then I will surely die.
Shiv(encage her in his arms)-if you find someone with whom you feel comfortable and your heart says that yes he is the one then you should think about it.
Anni-hmmm,that's why you are my best friend.and they stayed there in hugging position enjoying sunrise.

Well he is saying but only he knows how difficult to say these lines to her

Present…..
Shivaay's pov…..
Why the hell ,I feel like burn everyone,just thinking to that annika will be choose someone else,made me heartbroken.but these feelings are really love….
Is this love…….

Recap-rudy's prediction comes true,possessive shivaay