tomato soup a big blunder😂

as daksh ordered the chef for his tomato soup,chef prepared his soup and order a servant to take it to daksh's room.
So the servant took the soup in tray and was about to go just then annika came there for instructing chef.she stopped him.
Anni-1 minute everyone had their breakfast already then for whom you are taking this soup.
Servant -ma'am for daksh sir.
Listening daksh's name her blood boiled but soon her angry face convert into a devil smirk.while servant started to go.
Anni-aeeee,1 minute who told you to go?Wait.
She took tray from his hand and put it on the kitchen slab.servant was keenly seeing his annika mam to see what is she upto now.she looked at the soup with her eyes.making servant gulp his saliva..But before he could see anything she ordered him to turn around.being unable to protest he turned around.as he turned around annika pick red chilli powder and pour 4 spoon chilli and mixed it well.ab aayega mza.choti wale prani,chhodungi ni.she smirked evily and left.without informing servant.servant was standing quietly facing other side.he said.
"Mam can I go now ma'am,but instead of annika gauri was passing from there so,hearing the servant,she raised her brow and came in the kitchen.she saw tomato soup there she smirked more evilly.she tip toed towards counter where soup had placed and took out a packet from her pocket as she heard daksh's tomato soup order.she slowly put some kind of powder in the soup and mixed it.after doing this she saw the servant who was still asking permission for go to daksh's room.so she straight herself try to look normal and said.
Gau-arre bhaiya aap yha khade hai,ye soup ja kar daksh ko dekar aaiye vo humare guest hai.atleast give him some respect.listening gauri's voice,servant turn around.
Ser-mam,you here.do you need anything.
Gau-nothing,what were you doing here go and as I say serve this soup to daksh ok.
Ser-yes mam.he picked the tray and went for daksh's room.
In kitchen.……
Gau(self talk)-waah,chirraiya waah.ab mza aayega uss choti wale prani ki wjh se kl humare omkara ji behosh (faint)ho gye the.par ab main iss daksh ko chhodungi ni.aaj mera or omkara ji ka sangeet hai.aaj sab dance krege and enjoy krege but poor daksh tum to sirf toilet me dance kroge.And she laughed aloud.
Here bhavya was in very tension.
Bhav-oh my god,because of that aromatic candle my skin is burning.i think I have some kind of allergy.oh my god today is sangeet,me and rudra were going to perform but my skin is getting red.these problems are because of that daksh.kal ka sara plan flop kr diya upar se mujhe allergy bhi ho gyi.mera bas chale to main iss daksh ko poison de du.she muttered while roaming into a corridor when she hit with that servant.
Ser-i am sorry mam.
Bha-its ok.by the way.ye soup kiske liye hai?
Ser-daksh sir ke liye mam.
Bhavya smirked listening him.
Bha-ohhh.listen I heard that daksh sir likes extra ordinary salt.and I think this tomato soup made by that famous chef who had came from Chicago.
Ser-yes.
Bha-arrre,vo chef to salt na ke barabar dalte hai.let me sprinkle some salt.
Ser-ok mam.
Bhavya took cruet and opened it's cap.and put all salt on the soup.seeing this servant's jaw drop.
Ser-mam what had you done?
Bha-no,he likes that much salt.actually he had a disease.so prevent that disease he used as much salt,as he could.she said making sad face.
Ser-hey bhagwan kya hoga iss duniya ka bechaare daksh sir.
Bha-go now.soup is getting cold.
Servant went from there he was about to knock the door of daksh's room.but interrupted by dadi.
Dadi-oye khoteya tu yha hai wha b.s.f. baba ji bhooke hai,ye soup tu daksh ko baad me dena phle unko de aa.
Ser-but mam daksh sir.
Dadi-are usko main doosra bnwa doongi tu jake unko ye soup de aa.
Ser-ok mam.he nodded and goes to b.s.f.'s room,b.s.f. was in washroom so he put the soup on the table and inform him about soup and went from there.
B.s.f. comes out from the washroom and sees the soup.
(Note :he is fraud,he came here for stealing money and other precious things)
B.s.f.-itne bade oberois hai or breakfast me itna sa soup.isse to main ek sip me hi khtm kr dunga.saying this he gulps soup in one go.not knowing he has invited his death…
Just in 3 seconds oberoi mansion had a earth quake as b.s.f. screamed out from his lungs.
Making our future obahus squealing in happiness.
Anni-lgta hai meri mirch ne kaam kr dia.
Bha-lgta hai mere salt idea ne kaam kr dia.
Gau-lgta hai,baba ji ka powder kaam kr gya.
B.s.f.-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhj.😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

(Ab inhe kon btaye ki inn teeno ka idea kaam kr gya vo bhi dusre insaan pr😁😁😁😁😁😁😁)

Recap-sangeet