smelly sock

next day,in OM,shivaay was getting ready then he feels annika's presence he knew this that she is near him,but he didn't turn another side,she comes near him from back side and pat his shoulder.
He smiled widely for being good to sense her.she looked at him.
anni-jab jaante ho ki main hu,to turn kyu nhi hue?
shiv-its my life,my choice.she rolled her eyes at his comment..
anni-kuch bhi,dialogue mara kro,to kum se kum sahi jagah ,sahi waqt pr to mara kro.
shiv-okay fine.first tell me,why are you here?
anni-hey bhagwaan,ab tumhe mere aane se bhi problem hai,sirf ek mahine me dosti tod di.she says dramatically.dramatically he rolled her eyes at her drama.
shiv-ni aisa ni hai yrr.
anni-accha chhodo dekho mai tumhare liye kya laayi hu?She said happily.
Shiv(excitedly)-kya?
anni-dahi-cheeni(she shows him,after seeing the bowl shivaay makes faces)
shiv-mujhe ye pasand ni,lana tha to kuch accha laati.he said, grumpily.
anni-ohh achha!Look pinky aunty ke billu,first subah-subah mujhe uthne ka koi shauk ni hai,vo bhi tumhare liye,uthe mere dushman,second mujhe koi chhapan (56)bhog banana ni aata jo pinky aunty ne kha vo kr rhi hu,smjhe.
shiv-maa ne kha,kyu or vo to yha hai bhi ni kaise?He bombard this question at her.
anni-first technology naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai,second unka call pronoun ke cell me aya tha par prinku so rhi thi,so I thought why trouble her,I picked her cell then me and talk alot and in that conversation she order me to make you eat dahi-cheeni,because you have an important meeting,dahi-cheeni is good omen.
shiv-aww tum lady kumbhkaran ,mere liye ,itni subah jgi.he said sarcastically.
anni-o hello!Mr. jameen pe,jameen pe rho.apne aap ko hritik roshan mat smjho.she chide.
shiv-i am not hritik roshan but I am shivaay singh oberoi,who can do anything.
anni-really shivaay ye tum kah rhe ho,so let me remind you…she trailed off,while shivaay thoght to escape the situation…he interrupts her.
shiv-okay,fine let me go for my meeting,I am getting late.
anni-first have this,she made him eat dahi-cheeni in which he makes eww face.she chuckled.she tip toed and kiss him on his cheek and wish him all the best.well after eating dahi-cheeni he was making ewww face but when annika gave him peck he smiled widely like a teenager.and left from there not before bidding her bye.
In evening shivaay directly reach in annika's house,because he was trying her phone since noon and she neither received his call nor replied his messages,shivaay was hell worried for her but he can't tell any other ,if he told them about annika they would be worried like hell,so he decided to keep mum and goes to her house.
Here he reached her house,he rings the bell 5-6 times but no reply came out which made him worried like hell..
Then he reminds what annika told him ,she said him once that she always kept her spare key in the sock which is hanging near her door.he goes to sock it smells like hell shivaay can't touch that sock,but he is worried for her because she didn't go her workshop today,that is rarely happen.he put his handkerchief on his nose and he put his hand on that sock finally he found a spare key.he sighed in relief he hurriedly open the door ,he didn't find her in hall,and kitchen he crossed his fingers hoping to find her in her room he opens the door.after opening the door his jaw drop down……

after opening the door his jaw drop down……

The room was messed,and there she is sleeping in her pjs looking all cute

The room was messed,and there she is sleeping in her pjs looking all cute.this girl is impossible here I am worried for her and look she is sleeping like a log.but he can't take his eyes off from her.he slowly goes towards her ignoring mess which was spread by annika,he sat beside her,.And adore her for a while.his adoring session disturbed by alot of alarm clocks which was ringing altogether he put his hand on his ears,their rings will surely made him deaf. in this mean time annika also woke up and shocked to see shivaay in her room.
She look at him angrily,putting her hands on her waist.
anni-what are you doing here?
Because of alarms he couldn't hear her,he shouts,''first stop these noises".She put off all alarms.
anni-so,tell me ,what are you doing here?
shiv-really I was worried like hell,I was calling you constantly since noon,and you didn't even receive my call.
She checks her cell,there was 244 missed calls and 58 messages from shivaay.she smiled sheepishly which annoyed shivaay more.
shiv-can you tell what were you doing?
anni-sleeing she said nonchalantly making shivaay infuriate.
shiv-seriously annika you were sleeping,here I was worried like hell,and you know what in this worry I put my hand on your smell filled sock for just took a spare key for you,and you were sleeping.he said angrily..
anni-omg,you put your hand on that smelly sock just for me.
shiv-no for your neighbour.he said sarcastically.
anni-aww shivaay you know that's why you are my best friend.friend she hugged him tightly while he wiggled but then he melt and was going to reciprocate the hug when she mumbled,''did you wash your hand,if not so,dare you touch me go and wash your hand.''
shiv-oh hello!I prefer hygiene instead mess.
anni-oh so no problem.
They stood there in hugging position for 5 minutes.
After some time-
They were sat on her balcony,enjoying their coffees.
shiv-well why are you sleeping at this hour?
anni-arre yrr I told you before that I woke up early to make you eat dahi-cheeni ,and after that I feel slight fever so ,I came back and don't know when I drift into sleep.
After hearing her to be ill he worried.
shiv-are you ok now?Should I call doctor?He asked panicky.
anni-shivaay relax I am fine,infact I have no fever now,see.she shows him her hand which he touch and feel that she is alright.
anni-tell me one thing,how was your meeting.
shiv-awesome,he told her everything about office,and she also heard him keenly like he is telling some fairytale.after alot of talk shivaay look at his watch and realize the time.
shiv-annika I should go now it's 11:30 pm now.
anni-yeah drive safely ok.
shiv-are you feeling better now?
anni-shivaay I am fine,don't worry about me.
shiv-ok bye.
He goes to door for leaving,then he turn and ask,''tell me one thing.''
anni-what?
shiv-why the hell you put your spare key on that smelly sock?
anni-how do you feel to go near that smell sock?
shiv-dead.
anni-exactly,I don't want that my spare key used by others,so that I put that on this smelly sock.
shiv-weird.
anni-i am.
shiv-bye..
anni-byee…