what happened to her?

She was still hugging him like teddy,she had missed him so much,his fruity smell.he was also holding her protectively.by her waist.she controlled her laugh and broke the hug while panting badly.
Anni-oh my god shivaay,I didn't know that your jealous level will ever reach in this point.
Shiv-ofcourse,you know I got to know that saransh is cheating you.
Anni-i know.
Shiv-you knew,(he wondered)then why did you agree to marry with him.
Anni-gadhe se shaadi ni krti main.
Shiv-(confused)whom you are calling gadha.him or me?
Anni-intelligent doesn't need explanation,they assumes things easily.she said while giggling.
Shiv-you are laughing so much.let me help you to laugh your whole heart.and he started tickling her.she was laughing and laughing.they fell on the bed while laughing their heart out.
Shivaay controls his laugh.he looks at her with his hand supporting his head.
Shiv-you know,how much I scared thinking that you will surely do waxing in my body.
Anni-(she was still laughing)yeah,when I watched this clip,from that time I was sure this idiotic ideas will be yours only.but I thought to tease you.and look at you.i mean you were so scared.ye dar mujhe accha lga kaalia.and she again starts laughing.
Shiv-stop laughing.
Anni-okay,but she couldn't control her laugh and starts laughing.
Shiv-i said stop it.
Anni-oh my god I can't.she laughed hysterically
He came on top of her.she shivered.he was on top of her.
Anni-what are you doing?
Shiv-making you silent.
Anni-i am not laughing now.leave me.she said with great difficulty due to their proximity.
Shiv-what if I said no.he said huskily.
Her breaths get heavier.
Anni-i have to go.
Shiv-no,you will be with me.
He said dipping his head on the crook of her neck and kissed there.she felt pleasure but she kept mum.he leaves his hot breath on her neck.she moaned.he smiled.he reached to her earlobe and started nibbling that place.she clutched him tightly.he had missed her so much.he was passionately tracing his lips on her neck and jaw.he was sucking her earlobe one by one.she was moaning.then he looks at her.she was closing her eyes tightly.he smiled and kissed her eyes one by one.he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead.then he stared her lips.
Shiv-annika,open your eyes.she looks at him.she saw desires in his eyes.but at the same time she reminds of past things.
Here shivaay was staring her lips and going near to catch her lips with his.
"You are a road side trash,I will marry with tia,I cheat you with daksh,daksh is my best friend."these sentences were roaming on her head tears made its way.she came out from her world she got to know that here shivaay is trying to be intimate with her.he was so close.again sentences crossed on her mind.she pushed him away with great force.tears were flowing from her eyes like river.
Anni-i can't .I need some time.she said with great difficulty.and went from there.leaving baffled shivaay,who was still confused.she was fine till now.then what made her cry.he was confused,wondering and worried.