twins

"mr. Oberoi. I dont know how will you react? And you guys are ready for this or not. I am not sure. "doctor fumbled .making shivaay's heartbeat fast. It was the time when annika was having her 8 month. And they sensed their baby's kick. But it was confusing shivika. Because whenever baby kicks. It felt different. "mr. oberoi, mrs. Oberoi is having twins. I don't know you guys are ready for this or not."doctor informed making shivaay happier. He smiled widely.
"doctor, this is really great news. "he said excitedly.
"it is. But mr. Oberoi, with this annika will suffer more difficulties. I have already told you that her utrus is week from others and in this condition may be she face some difficulties. You have to be more careful. Give her total bed rest in this time. Doctor gave him warning. He was happy but decided not to tell her this news. A big mistake he is going to do!

*****************************************************
"why the hell, i can't celebrate my babyshower. Its my first baby, afterall. "annika shouted.
"i said no, it means no. There will be no baby shower ritual, going to be held. And you are going take full bed rest. Dare you kept your feet on the ground. "shivaay replied coldly to handle his lioness who is angry like hell. "annika, calm down. Its your 9th month, baby can be hurt by your behavior. "gauri tried but failed. "no, there is noone who loves me. Because of my pregnancy, i became fatty, that's why this baagadbilla is showing me tadi. He doesn't loves me now. " she sulked. Shivaay sighed and put his earplugs and sat on the couch, turning his face another side. Doing his work on laptop.
"look, now he is not looking at me. "annika complained to gauri. Gauri sighed deeply, because she knew that in their house, they are going to have twins. This is the reason shivaay postponed rudy's marriage. Everyone is so happy as well as tensed too.

******************************************************
In labour room-
"oh my god, i will die. I am sure. Call my husband now. "annika shouted as she was suffering her labour pain.
Here shivaay was roaming to and fro in worry. Chewing his nails. He straightly went in labour room. As doctor had to come to call shivaay, because annika is becoming stubborn. Shivaay went in with shivering hands, tears were rolling down. He was cursing himself for putting her in this situation.
He sighed, and held her hand, caress her hairs. To make her calm down. "annika push. "doctor said.
"ahhhhhhhhhh" she screamed.
"annika, push yrrr. Everything will be fine. "shivaay pleaded.
"urghhh,you baagadbilla. Next time i am not going to be pregnant, instead i will make you pregnant. Ahhhh".she screamed,making doctors chuckle and shivaay embarrass.
And in a loud screem, she pushed it. They saw their baby in doctors hand. "its a boy. "doctor informed and send the baby for cleaning. Both having tears of happiness. Just then annika, noticed.
"shivaay, i am still fatty.why?"she asked panting heavily.
"ummm, actually annika.... "he fumbled.
"annika, you are having twins. And now you have to push one more time. "doctor informed making annika's eyes widen. "not again".she said.
"baagadbilla, i will kill you once i am out of this mess i will kill you for hiding this much big news from me."she screamed. And again she pushed, he was hoping his shivika. And in a minute. "its a girl".doctor informed making shivaay smile wide.
"but mr. Oberoi, she is not crying. "doctor informed, making both annika and shivaay shocked.

I am really sorry for short chappy. But i want to reveal you guys, its going to be one year of publishing lost innocence, you guys gave unconditional love to this book, which is come to its end. In just 2-3 chapters. Lost innocence will be finish. Its really hard for me to end this book. But i have to do.