s.s.o. ki chop😁😁 and friendship

Shivaay was laughing hysterically,while s.v.r. was rolling his eyes.
S.v.r.-ok stop it.that was not a big matter.
Shiv-(controlling his laugh)yeah that was not a big SPIDER.and he again started to laugh.
S.v.r.-if your laughing therapy has done.so,can we move out?He said coldly.
Shiv-yeah.we should leave from here.he too said normally.they stepped towards door.which was locked from outside.ofcourse this courageous work has done by our Rudy boy.
S.v.r.-oh shit,this door is locked like before.
Shiv-one second,what you mean by like before?
S.v.r.-when I entered in this bathroom for having shower,that too alot of mallika's pleads.from then this door is locked.
Shivaay sat with a thud in the commode seat,resting his hands on his forehead.
Shiv-now,I got it that why were omru chanting hanuman chalisa?
S.v.r.-what you mean?
Shiv-you know what you are a,vo kya khti hai annika..He tries to remember something then said yes,you are a pappu.
S.v.r.-excuse me.he said making weird face.
Shiv-arre gadhe hum dono ki girlfriends ne hum dono ko intentionally iss bathroom me band kiya hai.itna nhi smjhe tum.that's why you always failed to grab businessman of the year award.
S.V.r.- hey,dont go there ok.or rhi baat mallika ki,I know her very well.she is dangerous but not this much.
Shiv-meri wali to dangerous se bhi dangerous hai.he said making scary face.
Just then his breath hitched,he gulped hard his saliva.sweat coming out from his body.which was noticed by s.v.r..
S.v.r.-what happen ?
Shiv-no response,as his eyes were full of fear.
S.v.r.-shivaay….he snaps him.
Shiv-again no response,as his eyes laid in a cockroach which was moving slowly towards him.
As cockroach started to come near him,a loud scream escaped from his lips.
"Mummyyyyyyyyy,cockroach"he screamed his lungs out.at one moment s.v.r. too frightened seeing him.but he smirked seeing that the great s.s.o. is scaring with a cockroach.he thought"it's payback time".
Here shivaay was screaming with his full power.
S.v.r. smirked and said.
S.v.r.-shivaay don't tell me that you scared from a mere cockroach.tch,tch.he was now controlling his laugh but couldn't be able to control it.he picked that cockroach and smirked evil.shivaay frightened sensing that s.v.r. is now in revenge mode.s.v.r. came towards shivaay with cockroach,as he came forward shivaay steps backward.in just few seconds scene change.as s.v.r. was running behind shivaay taking cockroach in his hand while shivaay was running and screaming too.after troubling alot s.v.r. flushed that cockroach in commode.they sat on the floor itself panting heavily.their hearts were beating so fastly.after sometime they relaxed and then look at each other.they broke into laughter.they were laughing like maniac.after 5 minutes they were still laughing with each other but they controlled their laugh.
Shiv-well,I think we should do some projects with each other.as it will be fun with you.
S.v.r.-i agree with you I didn't know that you are that much cool.
Shiv-i know it's awkward but..He take out his hand and said-friends.
S.v.r.-friends.as he grabs his hand in him.
They hugged each other.
Just then door gets open and a loud voice came like hooting..
Yipppeeeeeee,finally we did it.a.s.o. and s.v.r. rubbed their nape and came out smiling foolishly.everyone welcomed both with loud clapping.
You all think it right as they were hearing every word of inside the bathroom.as they were all present outside of the bathroom.s.v.r. and shivaay came forward to hug their partners in which annika and mallika warned them to take first shower then they can hugged them.sighing heavily they both went for shower.(alag-alag,idhr,udhr dimaag mt chlao😂😂😂)
After that everyone enjoyed the party to the fullest.they all danced unstoppable,talked unstoppable and did alot of stupid pranks with each other.but at the end party annika and mallika fought with each other.after asking it revealed that mallika has provoked annika that she can't drink.but our annika is annika she is adamant to take it as a challenge and do a competition.which was suggested by our Rudy.Not knowing that he is going to murdered by shivaay and s.v.r.
After alot of pleads of shivaay and s.v.r. they kicked their boyfriends away from them and started the challenge.lets see who will win this challenge.

(Normal annika is bomb for shivaay,then what will happen when she is drunk.😂😂😂😂😂shivaay tu to gayo.🔫🔫🔫)

Recap-drunk annika, embarrass shivaay.