her anger😡😡😡

Anni's pov-
Arghh,this saransh is so,irritating.after yesterday I felt him weird.i mean who wears saree that too in front of everyone.and then today brunch plan.i hate these brunch plans.but he is my soon to be H……
No,I can't use that word.my heart never allows to say that word for any other guy.it hurts me so much.anyway,dad is not in the house because he is out of town for some work but when I told him about brunch plan so,he suggests me to go with him.i agreed.great.frustration clearly visible in my voice when I said yes to him.
I got ready.i have no interest in choosing any particular dress.I messaged him that I am reaching at restaurant and reach there.i was waiting for him and waiting….
It's being 1 hour till I am waiting for him.my anger is rising and rising.I messaged him but he didn't replied me back.he was not picking my call.
My Anger has reached it's peak point.i mean it's ridiculous,first you are inviting me and now ignoring me.Stomp my feet in anger to go away from this restaurant as I got up I bumped into a well built chest.i was going to fall.i closed my eyes in fear.but he touched he saved me.yes,I remember his touch till now.

Shiv's pov-
When saransh told me that he is going in brunch so,I simply told him that she doesn't like these brunch plans.he agreed with me.we discussed about our project.just then he went out for some important work.just then an message popped in his cell.well,this is bad manner to peep in anyone's cell.but I will because that was showing name anu.it strikes in my mind that he calls annika,anu.my anger rose.why the hell,he calls my annika,anu.i read that message and my eyes grew wider seeing her reply.she is reaching in restaurant.she never likes these brunch.ohhh,he is going to be her fiance.but he will never be her fiance till I am alive.she is mine.i silenced his phone.now I am going to meet her.its the better time to talk to her alone.
I reached there whole 1 hour late.what can I do before Mumbai's traffic?
Now I am holding a most beautiful girl in my hand.

what can I do before Mumbai's traffic?Now I am holding a most beautiful girl in my hand

she was simple but looking beautiful.i want to hold her like this my whole life but my thoughts broken by her jerk.she jerked my hand.her eyes were spitting anger.it hurts to see her like this.her anger eats me.she was right that once I witnessed her anger,I will not able to handle her.its been ages when I hugged her.but her anger is also right in her pov.
I was in my thought just then she started to go.without talking to me.I grabbed her wrist before she went far away from me.
Anni-leave my hand.she said gritting her teeth.she was hell angry.but I remained strong and trying to lock my eyes with her.but she was busy in wiggling her hands off me.
Me-you can take 1 coffee with me atleast.i said softly.
Anni-i am not interested in anything with you.leave me.she shouts last sentence.
Me-for once listen to me.i stepped ahead to make her understand my situation but she stepped back.
Anni-i don't want to trust you in any chance.she said this time she was huffing.sweat forming on her forehead.
Me-that day,I was…..
Anni-for god sake can't you leave me alone in my situation.she shouts,she jerked off my hand from her wrist.her sweat was flowing like river in air-conditioning cabinet.our cabinet was separate.she was having problems in breathing but still she was getting angry.
Me-okay,but why are you sweating like hell?
Anni-who the hell are you asking me?Her eyes rolled she was going to unconscious.i inched closer but she shows me her palm.in order to maintain distance.
Anni-you..Hav..Have no right..On...Me..She said with great difficulty.she turned and yes,my doubt was right she fell unconscious.but before touching ground I held her.my mind was not working properly.i couldn't figure out that what has happened to her.i was patting her cheeks continuously.tears rolled down through my cheeks.she was sweating.i shout for help.soon,I don't know who.but someone took us hospital as my mind was not working seeing her like this.doctor examined her and soon started their treatment.i was continuously watching her.my mind was not working.tears were flowing like river.i was in devastated state.but I gathered courage and asked doctor about her.
Doc-its serious problem.we will discuss about this later first let me start my treatment.his sentence made my heart clutch.i was nervous like hell.her
treatment starts.3 injections pinched in her body.the girl who scares seeing injection now 3 injections are pinching her.oxygen mask is putting on her face to make her breath.i was just watching this horrible scenario.after some time doctor came out.i ran to him.
Doc-dont worry,she is fine.but make sure this situation will not worse again.
I was confused what kind of situation he is talking about?
Shiv-what kind of situation you are talking about?
Doc-who are you of this girl?
Shiv-boy……word stuck in his mouth."you have no right on me".She was saying this.
He sighed.
Shiv-i... am.... her.. fri..e...nd.he said with great difficulty.

FRIEND the word,which gives us relief.its easy to climb friend to another step but it's hard to come back to that word"FRIEND" again.

Recap-
Her health issues.shivaay and annika's dad meeting.for annika.