he can😂😂😂

Anni-what did you say?
Shiv-i can.
Anni-you can.she said.while folding her hands against chest.
Shivaay thinks something for a while then next moment his reaction changed from confident to scared one.
Shiv-but here yrrr.
Anni-you said,you can.dont you dare to back out.
Shiv-i am not backing out but not here.
Anni-why?
Shiv-understand na.
Anni-then you have to bear a punishment for this.
Shiv-i can do everything.but not here.please he begged.
Annika smirked and then….
In a hotel room all family members were chitchatting and showing each other's their dresses.
Just then annika came and stood leaning in the door.
Pin-annika,good you came.how's your shopping?
Anni-perfect aunty.i'll show you all my dresses.but before that I want that you all help me out that which dress would look on me better.
Ru-di,every dress looks beautiful on you.
Anni-but please help me na.
Bha-but where are dresses?
Anni-just ons second.
She coughs fakely in order to indicate someone to come in front of everyone.
Anni-actually,who wore this dress is shying too much.come.she said with extra sugar-coated voice.
Ru-tell her don't be shy too much I am already engaged now.
Anni-yes,come inside.
Anni-aa rhe ho ki ni wrna mujhe andar lana padega.she threatened suddenly making others gasp.
Others-rhe ho?
Annika dragged someone into room and made him stood in front of everyone.everyone gasped seeing him.2 minute silence prevailed then after the room was filled with laughter as everyone were laughing hysterically,holding their stomach.😂😂😂😂😂😂as shivaay was standing there in mid knee length skirt and T-shirt with a wig of wave hairs.he was red like tomato in embarrassment.
Shiv-okay,stop it.how can you guys laugh at me like this?
Ru-first tell me when did you change your interest?😉And started laughing like hell.
Pin-only annika can do this with you and started giggling.😜
Shiv-mom.he chided .
Jha-aww.😗
Bha-(sheepishly said)bhaiya this dress is looking beautiful on you and started giggling again.😋he look at annika who was standing there silently and strictly…
Shiv-please……let me go na.i will never do like this.he begged to annika.
Anni-better,now go and change..
Shiv-thank you.saying this he ran from there in embarrassment😳😳 leaving others laughing badly.
Ru-ohh,bhaiya.he is too cute.
Anni-rudy,dare you gave him again these kind of idiotic ideas you will also punished like him😡😡😡.she threatened.while Rudy gulped hard in fear.😱😱
In room-
Shivaay changed his dress and sat in relief.he should have known that she is the dangerous girl.she can demand anything ,anytime.just then someone knocked his door.he opened it only to find her.
Shiv-that was not fair.he said while sitting on the couch with sad pout.
Anni-ohh,you are very good adviser na.then why are you not feeling your advise fair.i mean according to you,I chose dresses only like this.she said sarcastically.
Shiv-yrr,…..But someone's video call disturbed them.
But one more shamat is on the way to shivaay.😁😁
Recap-shivaay and wax,Rudy is also there.you both are gone now.😂😂😂