will she understand his needs??

oh my mata, ragini. How are yous? I was going to calls you. "pinky chirped as she saw ragini in hall.
"oh aunty, i am fine. Why were you going to call me?"ragini asked with extra sugar coated voice.
"first, you have sweets,afterall i am going to be grand mother. "pinky informed.
"congratulations aunty, you mean annika is pregnant. But they are divorced now. Right. "ragini asked.
"dont say this bad word from your mouth. I was so guilty when they both signed divorce papers.  i was angry too. But i am here now. I will see. How will they get divorce?"pinky revealed.
"oh, so do you have any idea? How will you cancel their divorce? "ragini asked for spoiling pinky's plan.
"no, i would love to share with you that plan. But first i need to do some preparations. "pinky ignored ragini and went from there.
"argghhh, i need to do something. I have to kill that baby as soon as possible. Everything is spoiling. "she muttered outloud. Not knowing that someone has heard her muttering.

"what the hell, rudra. You spread this rumour that i am pregnant ".annika yelled.
"bhabhi, relax. First listen to me. I have a full proof plan to kick out that ragini from our life. "rudra tried to explain and annika melt. He has this power to calm his bhabhi down in a second. They disscussed and then hified each other.
"that's so cool. I love you my rudy boy. "saying this annika hugged rudra kissed his cheeks tightly. While rudy smiled but someone frowned.
"yes, you love everyone on this earth except your husband. "shivaay came to the room with grumpy face. Rudy winked at annika.
"yes, because you are her ex-husband. "rudra said.
"ohh shut up rudra, she is going to be mother. You know how much i was happy when doctor informed me that i am going to be father. "shivaay lied.
While annika and rudra frowned at him.
"see your brother. How big lier he is. "muttered annika to rudra.
"yeah, he is."rudra muttered back.
"what are you guys muttering?rudra go and sleep. Afterall i also want to spend some time with my unborn baby. "shivaay ordered.
"yeah, i am going. I didn't knew you would be this much big lier. "saying this rudra went.
Shivaay frowned but soon vanished in washroom for freshen up.
Coming out from the washroom shivaay saw his wife. Who is in her daily wears scrolling some pictures in her cell and smiling sitting in the couch. Settling down with her on the same couch, placing his cold hand on her waist and pulled her towards him. He saw that she was seeing their pictures which was clicked that time when they were going to marry. He pulled her in him in a way that her back collided with his chest.
"hmmm, shivaay. Leave me. What are you doing?"she muttered.

"i missed you so much. "he confessed as he rubbed his nose in her neck.she took deep breath. "what are you doing? "a mere whisper came from her mouth. "loving you. "saying this he kissed her. They shared a slow and  passionate kiss...

After that they layed down on bed cuddling each other. Thinking about life in silence. The silence gets broken by the sentence. "everyone is so happy na. "she said while playing with his shirt buttons.
"yeah, they are on cloud nine for welcoming that baby who doesn't exist. "he chuckled. A silence again prevailed on their room. "As much maa is waiting for her grandchildren, you are also waiting for my agreement. Am i not right? "she asked maintaining eye contact.he chuckled again.
"well, yes.i am waiting for them since the day when i saw you first time. I want to see them.you know annika, i have read somewhere that being a father of a beautiful daughter is toughest job for a responsible father.and i want to do this job. I want my shivika,but i know you need time. I understand this and as i have promised to you that i will be agree with your every decision so, i am waiting and i will be waiting for your yes. "he said not knowing that he is making his wife proud of him. She felt guilty. He has done so much for her and what is she giving him? Nothing.
Thinking so much about this they slept.

He was roaming to and fro in his room when she came out from washroom humming some song. He stopped there and drooled his wife,she was looking drop dead beautiful in her simple dress.

 He stopped there and drooled his wife,she was looking drop dead beautiful in her simple dress

while she smirked.
"i will report against you. "she said while applying kohl on her eyes.
"in what case? "he smirked.
"for drooling your ex-wife like wolf. "she chuckled.
"oh shut up yrr. Dont take this divorce name from your mouth. I am already tensed about this. How long we will say lie to mom and others? I have to find that who is instigating mom against you. "he whined. She rolled her eyes at his behavior. She came to him, wrapped her hands around him.
"buddhu ho tum, yha sari ramayan padh gyi or tum yhi soch rhe ho ki ravan kaun tha? "she said. He frowned. "what do you mean? "he asked.
"i mean, you dont have to worry i will do oh my mata of that witch. You keep calm ok. "saying this she wildly bit his neck and went from there.
He hold his heart."what's going on. She will do surely some big blunder. Oh god save me. "he prayed.

Precap-
Doc-who made her eat papaya?dont you guys know that papaya is poison for pregnant lady.
Anni-i dont know, ragini offered me that plate and i was feeling hungry so i ate fruits from that plate. She said and showed like she is ill so much.
In anger pinky dragged ragini out from the room. Rudy and annika smirked while someone frowned.