planning

Next day …….
Om-are you mad or what shivaay?He said shockingly.
Gauri-bade bhaiya what about annika?
Shiv was going to explain when he interrupted by annika.
Shiv(in mind)-this girl will be death of me.every dress suits her.
Annika enter in the room,and smack shivaay taking him out from his lala land.
Anni-guys I agree with shivaay.
Ru-but annika di how can we invite that daksh after knowing his deeds.
Shiv-i know it's difficult for me too.
Om(raising his eye brow)-why is it difficult for you?
Shiv-because I lov……but then he realized what was he going to tell them so he kept mum.while annika smiles,seeing him.
Ru-say,bhaiya.because you….
Anni-oh god Rudy baby leave him.now you listen to me very carefully.
Omruri-ok..
And they all discussed the whole plan.which is muted.
(If I told you all plan now then my golmaal will flop.so wait guys)
Ru-okay but I am so confused yrr.
Om-even me.
Gauri-i understood everything.
Anni-thats like my chiraiyya.
She gave her a flying kiss.
Shiv-hey annika,it's so confusing.
Om-yeah.thats my point.
Gauri-o lambe baal wale prani,aapko saath dena hai ya ni.
Om-ofcourse dena hai but I am confused.it will work or not.
Gau-really you are confused in everything,even our marriage you were confused.are you omkara singh oberoi or confused singh oberoi.
Anni-hey chiraiyya don't change his name ok.shivaay's name will change only by huma khan😉 and no one has right to do this ok.
Gau-okay fine ,let's start the golmaal.
ShivOmru-(in confused way)okay…
After some time-

Shiv-i can't do this guys,I hate him to the core.
Anni-shivaay from 1hour you are showing me your tantrums if you didn't do this then she squint her eyes and then she found a knife.she went there and hold the knife in a way to threaten him.are you going to call him or I will chop you from this knife,and will eat you raw.
Shiv(being scared) -okay fine.
He called daksh.
Daksh's pov-
I was drinking my drink in a bar when I received a call.i take a look of caller ID.i flicked my eyelashes seeing the caller ID.is it true.the shivaay singh oberoi is calling me.did annika not tell him about my blunder?May be she is broken and I would love to break her more.i picked up the call.
He-hey daksh where were you?You didn't call me in these days.
Me-hey bro, actually I was in Malaysia, 5 days ago I return from there.yeah I didn't call you because I thought you are busy with your girlfriend.i smirk saying this.
He-girlfriend who?What are you talking about?
Me-oh really bro,I know you hate social media but your fans,the shivaay singh oberoi's fan clubs are ready to join.where I see your and that annika's picture.
He-ohh,annika.its nothing like that between us.we were just friends.well how do you know her.
Me-no,I don't know her,I got to know about her from internet.you know this social media.i tried to hide my mistake.
He-well,I called you for inviting you for om's wedding not wedding but his all rituals which are going to start tomorrow itself so I want you here tonight ok no excuses.he said authortively .
I love my bestie for his kind nature,I don't have any problem from shivaay, because he is my best friend.but ambika,I hate her to the core,I will never let her live in peace.for this if I have to manipulate my friend then I will do.
Me-okay so,I am coming tonight okay.
He-thats cool.okk bye.
Me-bye..I hang up the call.
I am so excited for torturing her.but I got to know that om is going to marry gauri,what if she told them about us?
No,I will take care of it.
Now let the game begin.
Here in OM-
Shiv hang up and gave them his toothy smile in which they squealed in happiness.
Shiv-he is coming tonight and I think he is convinced enough.
Anni-he have to convince.
Ru-ok guys now let the game begin.
And they all hi-fied.

Recap-gumnaam hai koi😱,badnaam hai koi.👹
           Kisko khabar kon hai wo,👹badnaam hai koi.👺