bachelorret

She was applying henna on her hands while omru dragged him away due to their private talks.
Yes,annika and shivaay were planning about bachelorret party.as after this night om-gauri will not be single.but they were planning this separately.after the function annika changed in her comfortable clothes.
Anni-where is shivaay now?ohh,I forget that he assures me to wrap everything up.thats a good chance to escape for my girls night out.yippeeeee….
Another side-
Shiv-where is annika?Oh how can I forget that she would be take rest.as she is so tired.come on shivaay let's go to celebrate the last day of bachelor hood of my brother.
So,girls planned there night out in shivaay's room as annika now a days thinks his room as hers.
And boys planned there bachelorret near pool side.which was connected with shivaay's room.as you all know clearly what has happened after that….

They all crashed with each other and indulged in argue.boys and girls were fighting like dog and cat.
Gauri-stop it guys.she shouted.making others silent.
She continued as silence has prevailed.
Gauri-i have an idea.
Bha-what???
Gau-why don't we do party together?
Anni-are you sure?
Gau-i am 100%sure.

All agreed and do party hard.they danced so much,they teased each other alot and many more stuffs they did.after 4 hours of party everyone was tired and panting heavily.
Gauri-hey guys,I want to say something to all of you before marriage.
She said while standing up.
Om-haaye meri chirraiya,do you need mike?
Gau-please.
Rudra handed her a champagne bottle to use as mike.
Gau-thank you Rudy.
Rud-anything for you bhabhi.

She coughs her throat fake. Everyone were watching her clearly.
(Ps:there was only obro,prinku,bhavya and anniri)
Everyone was looking at her keenly.
Gau-hey,guys.as you all know that I am going to marry tomorrow.
Om-as if she is marrying alone.he said in sarcasm.receiveing an angry glare from others.
Gau-i want to thank God for giving me such a great life.where I found om.yes om,I decided from now on I will call him om not omkara ji.om,thank you so much for coming in my life.because of you I got this much beautiful family.i am sorry I don't love you that much,that much I love this family,which is going to be mine tomorrow.she said with her twinkling eyes.everyone claps for her.and hooted for her.while shivika also does the same they were sitting in hugging position as shivaay's hands were rested on her waist while her's on his neck.
Gau-one more thing.i want to say thank you to
Anni-me…..She said with full of enthusiasm.
Gauri rolled her eyes.
Gau-to bade bhaiya.i always feel insecure.but when I met bade bhaiya.i feel secure he is not for name sake bade bhaiya.he is my brother by my heart.whenever I want to share something important so,I reached directly to bade bhaiya.i am so glad that you  unbroken our promise.
Everyone smiles while annika frowned.
Anni-which promise?Now a days you guys hiding alot of things from me
Gau-the promise to give me back to my jhalli annika.
Shivaay and others smiled.
Shiv-yeah,but I am regretting now.look she is not jhalli annika she is blunder annika.he said jokingly receiving a smack by her.
Everyone smiled and hooted.gauri  came down and all shared a group hug.after that they all dispersed to their room as that was long day for them and tomorrow will be longest day.