waxing😉😉

"Where were you both?"a voice broke shivaay's thoughts.seeing the source of voice shivru shivered in fear.
Ru-i am sorry,I am really sorry di.i already told bhaiya that this is wrong but you know his jso mode was so on.he was forcing me to give him idea.I have not done any mistake.its all bhaiya's plan.rudra vomit everything.shivaay's eyes widen listening him.he was seeing that how rudra has put all allegation on him.there she was standing in confusion.
She furrowed her brows.
Anni-rudra,what are you talking about?
Rudra looks shivaay and then annika.he shows her his 32 teeth and suddenly hugged her.
Ru-i love you di.bas thode se dangerous ho jate ho kbhi kbhi.
She was happy listening him but soon frowned at his last sentence.
Rudra went from there.leaving shivika alone.
Anni-you boys are idiot seriously.
Shiv-aww,well were you searching me?
Anni-ohh,yes.i was searching you.i want to share something with you its so weird but you should see.
She said while holding his hand and dragging him to his room for her talks.
Shiv-what?
She took him in his room and then showed him a video in instagram.there was a man whose face was not showing properly.he was shouting in pain.but why was he shouting it revealed soon.because he was doing his waxing.shivaay's heart skipped a beat.
Shiv-itna pain hota hai.god please save me.
Anni-are you mad?Why will god save you?You are fearing like you are going to try wax.huh.
Shiv-n..No.i am not gonna try.but why are you showing me this stupid video.
Anni-idiot,see this id.its saransh.whose waxing,you are seeing.
Shiv-what? He shivered in fear.he is gone now.he thought.but relax she didn't get to know that he has done this.so,he tried to behave normal.
Anni-look his caption is so weird.
Shiv-which captain?
Anni-see.
"For my would be fiance,I can do anything".It's written as captain.his blood boiled seeing his caption.
Shiv-how can he say you his would be fiance?He said angrily.
Anni-(calmly)okay,I think you don't know that after 1 week me and saransh are going to engage.
Shiv-shut up.i told 100 times that you are mine.only mine and this saransh I will kill him.why I gave him advice to do wax only,I should suggest him to do suicide.he said angrily.not noticing that again he welcomed his shamat.
Anni-finally.she stood there folding her hands against her chest with strict face.
Shiv-what finally?I will kill him some day….Realization hits him hard.he shivered in fear.
Anni-do you have even idea that how much it pains while you do waxing?
Shiv-no,and I don't want to experience it .
Anni-shut up.I don't know from when you became this much childish.
Shiv-yrr,he is idiot.
Anni-he is not,I think he loves genuinely that's why he is doing these stupid stuffs.
Shiv-i love you more than him.i can do anything for you.he is doing waxing.i can also do this.but I love you more than anyone.
Anni-so,shall we?
Shiv-where?
Anni-spa,in this hotel 2nd floor.
Shiv-jana padega.he gulps hard.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Anni-no,you can change in your bathrobe,I will call them here.ok.we will prove your love in your room only.so,go fast and get ready.
Shiv-okay.he said with fake smile.
In bathroom-
Shiv-shit.i am idiot,stupid,gadha.i told her my my mistake now I have to do wax.oh my god.it will pain so much.but what can he do now?
He was cursing himself.just then she called him.
"Shivaay,come out fast.everything is set."
Shiv-i am coming.
Anni-why are you taking so long?
Shiv-yrr,it's my first time.let me see off them personally.
She was having tough time in controlling her laugh.
He came out in bathrobe.with his head was bowed down.
She made him sit on couch comfortable.and signaled the lady to do preparation.
He was taking fast breaths.sweat formed in his forehead.she was controlling so,much.but his innocence made her laugh out.she laughed seeing his condition.she was laughing hysterically holding her stomach.while he was happy to see her natural smile is now back.but at the same time he was confused too.she signaled the lady for go out.she went from there.she locked the room,still laughing
And went to him,she hugged him and laugh alot.he too sighed in relief.she was laughing in his crook of neck.
After sometime she broke her hug and kissed his cheeks tightly.he smiled widely.
Anni-god,you are too cute.

Recap-🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥