finally i proposed her

Shiv's pov-
Here I am waiting outside of parlour for her since 1 hour.parlour owner has insisted me to wait for her in her cabin.but my angry bird threw me out from parlour.saying there is no need wait inside.i could see she was glaring towards parlour owner.she is possessive like me.i love her possessiveness.i think she will take long time for getting ready.It didn't take much time to prepare for proposal as she likes simplicity. Well,I am so nervous.what will I say to her?I will directly ask her for marrying.yes,I will do this.First I am gonna switch off my cell.i don't want that khanna disturbs us again.oh god.why am I feeling so nervous?
I was thinking all this when I heard a knock on my window.yeah I was waiting for her in my car only.there was a girl who was knocking.i quickly came out from car.she indicates me behind her saying."there is your girl"she said smilingly.
"She gets ready so early."I thought.but when I look at the direction where she was indicating me.my breath hitched,my heart is pounding,my eyes were drooling over her,I am surprised.she is wearing not so special dress like other girls wear heavy gowns.still she was looking pretty

we are locking our eyes then she came to me

.we are locking our eyes then she came to me.her question broke our eyelock.
Anni-how am I looking?She ask with great enthusiasm.
Me-awesome,breathtaking and of course beautiful.
Well,you didn't choose some heavy gown to wear.i asked.while heading into our car.
We settled in car and I started to drive us towards our destination.
Anni-uff,if I wore any heavy gown.then everyone thinks that I knew your plan before.
Me-jaise ki abhi ni pta hai.i said with sarcasm.
Anni-but picture me toh yhi lagega na ki I didn't knew anything.
I nodded with jerking her unbelievable talks.
This much things she did.and she says I don't like show off.god she is mad.i laughed silently.
I felt her hand on my hand.she was clutching my hand so tightly.i look at her only to find her full of excitement.
Me-excited…
Anni-like hell.afterall it's first time who is proposing me with my assent.
Me-i am going to be your last.i said while driving.
Anni-you will propose me well na.
I frowned.
Me-ofcourse i will propose you in a good way.
Anni-did you practice for proposing me?
Me-no.i said simply.
Anni-mr.oberoi.listen to me propose me with most romantic way or else i will eat you raw.she threatened me.for a second i was scared.because i didnt learn any romantic lines.after good drive we reached our destination.
I took her while i was coding her eyes with one hand and other was holding her hand to take her there.
Anni-shivaay,open it na.excitement me hi maar doge.she was impatient.
I smiled.then slowly i took off my hand from her eyes.she opened her long lashes slowly.she is standing there silently.adoring the place.

i thought she didnt like it

Me-you didnt like it.
I was facing her back.she turned around and just kissed my cheek tightly.while hugging me.
Anni-you did perfect.how can you know me so deeply?She asks me.
Me-like you knew me deeply.i said smilingly.
Anni-so.
Me-so.i asked confusingly.
Anni-chalo bhangra krte hai.isliye to aaye hai yha.she said sarcastically.i slapped mentally myself.
Me-annika,I….want to ask …something.….
I fumbled.
Anni-god,someone give him training.to propose me.she chided.
Me-i am sorry.
She came so near to me.cupped my face.
Anni-there is no need to say cheesy lines.just keep your hand on your heart and say whatever you feel for me.she said softly.
"Is there any other girl more cute than her"?My heart screamed.she gave me a supporting smile.
I put my hand on hers than I take our hands into my heart.put them on it.she looks at me intently.
"You know annika,before you I was so rude,arrogant.but that accident changed my life which made us meet.your frown attracted me most.i just want to erase that from your beautiful face for forever.then gauri told me about you and daksh.then I make you gauri's jhalli annika.but after that I witnessed you are not gauri's jhalli annika."I paused.she frowned.listening my last sentence.
"Infact you are my khidki tod annika.who is different from others.who loves doing pranks.who thinks that I am her energy booster."I look at her intently.her one hand was resting on my heart and other was playing with my tie.she is smiling and blushing too.
"Annika,I want to live with you forever,want to be old with you,I want to spent my every second with you.i want to bear your tantrum lifetime.i want to be kicked by you every night.we chuckled together at this sentence.she was having a thin layer of tears in her eyes.
"Will you kick me every night"?I asked.
She nodded in yes.i smiled.
"Will you grow old with me"?
Again she nodded.
"Will you let me bear your tantrum forever"?
She nodded and hugged me tightly.she was smiling widely as well as her tears were also flowing like river.
"Will you marry me"?I whispered in her ears huskily.hugging her tightly.she bit my earlobe.
Anni-yes.yes.and yes.she said loudly.
I was smiling widely hugging her when I felt her hand was doing something in my tuxedo pocket.i tried to broke hug.
Anni-no.stay like this.she ordered me.then I heard a sound.i look at the source where I found my cellphone was down on the sand.
Me-what have you done with my cell?i said still hugging her.
She broke the hug.
Anni-because,I don't want that someone disturb us now atleast.
She placed her hand on my cheeks.i too went close to her.we stared for a good time each other.then she tilted her head towards me.(aaj khush to bhut hogi tum HumaKhan827 darling😂😂) in no time we kissed each other.our lips were moving with slow rhythm.that is slow kiss.i felt that shiver ran down to my spine but I kept continued.my hand was on her waist.we broke apart.she was blushing.i smiled and hugged her.saying I love you to each other.not knowing that someone is clicking our pictures.