drunk annika part2

All-whaaaat??????
Anni-(while sobbing)yes,this soutan is very bad.first I was thinking that nose will come in between us but this soutan is coming in between us.i hate it.
Shiv-this girl will be death of mine one day.
Gau-one second bade bhaiya.annika ,babes tell me who is your soutan?
Bha-yeah di,tell us who is troubling you?
Anni-you know that soutan's name is khanna.she said cutely making shivaay roll his eyes.
All-whaaaat????
Ru-see,I was having doubts that bhaiya and khanna are having some kind of maa da laadla bigad gya type relationship.he said dramatically.
Shiv-shut up rudra.
Just then khanna came there.seeing him annika went towards him.all looking at her as what is going to happen.she stood just in front of him and starting checking him out shamelessly.seeing her act others were like hawww and shivaay,he was fuming in anger.while khanna was blushing hard.
Khanna-(shyly)what are you doing madam?I am feeling shy.
As he said she frowned.she was stumbling here and there but she was staring at him angrily.here shivaay was fuming in jealousy.
Shiv-khanna,you can go from here.we will talk later.
Khanna-yes sir.he started to went from there but stopped by annika's voice.
All turned and found her in the dining table.she was climbing in dining table.she was stumbling here and there.but she is mad too.how can she stop her madness?
Anni-suicide,suicide.i will do suicide.she shout.
All went near her,shivaay was rolling his eyes.At her madness.as he is habitual now.
Others-what happen?
Anni-gaon walo I am going.
Ru-hain???Who is now gaon wala?
Anni-buddhu you all are gaon wale.
Others frowned their brows but they ignored her as she is in drunk state.
Gau-where are you going?
Shiv-pagalkhane bhej do isse.he said sulkingly.
Anni-no,I am going from this earth.for forever.
Shiv-annika,from this table you will not have even scratch.
Anni-shut up you billa.
Om-annika,come down.you should take rest.
Anni-no,I will not take rest.
Bha-what happen di?Why are you behaving like this?
Anni-kya btau re bhavya ye jo basanti hai na,basanti.iske saath mera love it hone wala tha.she said dramatically pointing towards shivaay.
Ru-i know.
Anni-no,you don't know arre ye jo mausi hai na,mausi.she pointed towards khanna.while he was looking like "ab maine kya kiya"?
She took mangoes which was placed in the basket near her.she threw one mango on him but khanna saved from her mango attack.
Khanna-mam,what I did now?
Anni-arre tumhi to ho buddhi maasi.har baar beech me bhaanji maar dete ho.she said while throwing another mango on him.shivaay was seeing her madness.after long but just then he saw that she was stumbling like hell.he went more near before she fall.and she fell,while stumbling but in safe arms.she opened her eyes for locking her eyes with his ocean eyes.they shared a long eyelock which was disturbed by fake coughs.shivaay was still holding her in his arms.
Anni-shivaaaay,she called him huskily.
Shiv-hmmmm.he too replied as he was in her daze.
Anni-shivaaay I want…
Shiv-you want.
Anni-i want to play tabla.she said mischievously.
Shiv-at this time from where I give you tabla?
Anni-from there,she said while pointing towards an bald man.who is a servant of the mansion.
Shiv-no..
Anni-yeesss.. .
Gau-oh god this girl is mad.annika this is not good.
Anni-shivaay please.i love you yrrr.she said while kissing his cheeks.he flushed.while others like hawww.
Anni-kya hai?Mera boyfriend hai.mujhe jo krna hai vo krungi.she said boldly.
Shiv-i think you are tired enough now.you should sleep.
Anni-no,I will play tabla on his head.saying this she ran to that bald man.seeing her like this that bald man also started to ran from there.now bald man was running,behind annika was running and her behind others were running to stop her.but after alot of running she faint on but saved by shivaay as he saved her again.
Others-what happen?
Shiv(sighed in relief)-finally.she slept.
Bald man also sighed in relief.
Shiv-bach gya tu kal se wig lga kr ana.khanna isse wig dilao.
Others giggled.
Shivaay took her in his arms and left from there not before bidding good bye to others.
Shivaay made her lie in his bed.he stared her cute face.he covered her with duvet.and went for freshen up.after that he too joined her in bed.he snuggled into her,placed a chaste kiss on her forehead not before whispering pagal….
She too snuggled in him.