trust the best bond

They soon took off from bali though annika was sad for leaving this place without exploring but he promised her that they will come here again.for which she is excited so much.shivaay was worried he kept hide from her his worry.all the time he talked to her randomly to keep her away from her cell or another things.
Soon they reached mumbai airport where the media is waiting for them like hungry dogs.but his security was so tight that no one could reach to them.this media made her confuse.
In car-
Anni-shivaay,why is media chasing you?
Shiv-its nothing.just some buisness problem.you know.he lied.she leans on his shoulder.
Anni-shivaay,it's okay.everything will be fine soon.
He sighed heavily.
Shiv-you are with me na.he asked her with a tinge of hope.she pinched his nose, smiled widely and again leans on his shoulder tangling her fingers with his.
He looks at her confusion.
Shiv-you didn't replied me.
Anni-you need a reply.
Shiv-well I don't need but still I want to hear.
She ruffles his hair,he frowned.
Anni-when you will get old,when you have no teeth,when you have no hair.may be that time you will use spectacles because your eyes is not helping you out that time your hand will be entangled like this with someone's.want to know who will be that someone?
He nodded desperately.
Anni-me.no matter what you have or not with you.i am with you.i will with you always in your arms.snuggling into you.so,let the problems come I am with you,I will with you and we will fight against it together without any doubt.
He was having tears.something he has done very good that god gave him this girl.she is his treasure.
He hugged her tightly and whispered thank you.
Meanwhile they reached oberoi mansion.
Anni-shivaay,are not you going to drop me in my house.
Shivaay looks on at her question.his reaction made her worried.
Anni-shivaay,dad is all fine right.
Shiv-ofcourse he is.he is super fine.
Anni-then why here?
Shiv-why you don't like this house?
Anni-i love this house.
Shiv-actually,everyone wants to meet you so,I took you here directly.
Anni-thats why this is my family more than you.saying this she ran inside the house without waiting for him.
Everyone settled in hall already she ran to pinky and hugged her.feeling her touch pinky smiles widely.
Anni-kaise ho aap?
Pinky patted her cheeks.
Pin-kaisi ho skti hu apni jhalli ke bina?
Everyone smiled seeing their bond.though they were in trouble but still they care for her emotions.so tried to look happy till shivaay doesn't solve all problems.
Here shivaay go,straight to his study,where khanna told him that how saransh clicked their private moments and then post it in social media saying that annika is a gold digger whose father committed to him and here she is having fun with shivaay.
And now media is making blunder and abusing her.which is boiling shivaay's blood alot.
Shiv-khanna,call the press confrence.i want to tell everyone that what she meant for me.i will Sue them.
Khanna-okay sir,but mr.trivedi.
Shiv-what happen to him?
Kha-sir,he is so angry to you and oberois and the serious part is he is so angry with annika mam.
Shiv-god,this saransh has messed everything.i have to fix everything because till now I didn't tell him about me and annika.
He rubs his forehead in tension then sighed and reminds her words.
"I am with you always".
He smiled.
Shiv-you do first what I said to you rest me and annika will handle.