what happened to her

Shivaay made sure that annika will be fine with him,so first he said that annika will stay with him but
After seeing dadi's angry glare he kept quite,but he made sure that annika will stay near him,that's why she got room beside him.shivaay took her to room,just then he got some important call,he excuse himself from there and went from there.
After some time shivaay enter to her room,where he found annika was talking with someone in cellphone,seeing him she cut the call,which made him suspicious.she was looking disturb,angry, tears are flowing from her eyes.he goes near her hastily and cupped her face.
Shiv-what happen?Are you fine?
He asked with full of concern.but she jerked off his hand from her cheeks and said
Anni-i was asking you something since 5 days,but you,you don't even think to answer me.answer me shivaay(she holds his collar angrily),will you marry me.i know you love me.and I am ready then what's the problem.she left his collar and turn another side.
Shivaay was stunned seeing her like this.he goes near her,caught her elbow and made her turn around.
Shiv-i have also asked you something,tell me annika do you love me or not?Answer me damn it.i know something is bothering you.tell me,I'll solve everything.he said cupping her face.she again jerked his hand angrily.
Anni- that means you will not marry me,he was right,your love is also like daksh.you will never love me.why the hell I even expect that feelings from you.after all you are shivaay singh oberoi.you will found a beautiful and rich bitch.he was right I am stupid that I went close after facing heartbreaks.he was right,he was right.saying this she faint.she was about to hit the ground when shivaay hold her.shivaay cupped her face and try to woke her up.he was worried like hell.he was patting,screaming but no use.hearing shouts from shivaay all family members gathered to annika's room.
After some time-
Everyone was waiting outside,while shivaay was shocked because annika's behaviour,he goes out saying that he had to attend a important call.in this meantime doctor came out,and informed them that
Doc-please don't give her stress,due to head injury it may be harmful.it can be that much harmful that she could slip into coma.be careful next time.i gave her medicines,she will gain consciousness tomorrow morning.so let her take rest.saying this she went from there.seeing doctor gone shivaay hastily came to his family,where his family members told him the same.he was worried.everyone dispersed to their room.shivaay went to her room.where she is sleeping.that frown has already came to her forehead.making shivaay understand that something has surely happened to her,before accident.because he knows annika,she is mess,bindaas but she is not careless.he slowly goes to her,covered her with blanket.gave her a peck on her forehead and went from there.he was thinking about annika's word.he was right,he was right.who could be he?And how annika got to know that I love her, because I didn't share my feelings to anyone till now.then who could be he?I have to find him,he is soul reason of annika's condition.thinking all this he lay down,but every time when he closed his eyes,annika's face flashes on his mind.he couldn't sleep 2-3 hour.he woke up and went to annika's room for his satisfaction that she is okay.and yes she is okay. he sat beside her,and covered her properly,she ruffled her hair in which she smiles and her frown vanished.his mere touch made her smile.he ruffled her hairs more he was enjoying this sight.while annika snuggled him.shivaay was first shocked then smile.he also reciprocate her and hug her.then when opened her eyes,and there eyes met.they shared a deep eyelock.where they were trying to find answers through their eyes.
Anni-i am sorry,I react too much today.i am really sorry shivaay.she said with guilty and snuggling into his chest.
Shiv-shh just sleep.you should take rest.
Anni-you didn't sleep yet.
Shiv-no,I am not feeling sleepy.
Anni-ohh,so you are not feeling sleepy hmm.she said thoughtfully.
Shiv-what are you thinking?
Anni-because of me you are worried na.i troubled you so much today.
Shiv-its ok
Anni-let me make feel better you.
Shiv-how?
Annika shushed him by putting her finger on his lips,he could feel her soft finger against his lips.she came close to him and kissed his forehead,then eyes,then cheeks then jaw and throat.he was feeling blessed by her touch.she looked at his lips while he looked at her lips they were going to kiss each other but then reality strikes on their mind.they moved away from each other.while annika tried to vanish awkwardness and said.
Anni-hota,hota hai.and she slept snuggling into his chest.while he also reciprocate and they slept peacefully.