shivaay ki chop

After listening b.s.f.'s scream whole family gathered in his room.while anirivya was confused because scream should  came from daksh's room.but here they are hearing scream in b.s.f.'s room.b.s.f. was crying loundly because of chilli and salt.Everyone was looking at him weirdly.except anirivya.because the trio already noticed that tomato soup bowl and predict that what could have been happen to him.here dadi was very tensed seeing b.s.f.'s state she was giving him water for sooth his pain.while scolding chef and servant.where they had face like"ab humne kya kiya"?😁😁😁
Gauri-(muttering)arre I think that powder was not that good.now the time he should dancing on toilet but instead of that he is screaming because of chilly and salt.ye to pkka chef ki hi galti hogi,jo isne itna sari mirch or namak daal diya.saying this she went her room for her nail paint.
Meanwhile b.s.f.'s stomach grumbled and he ran to toilet.he was coming out of the toilet and at same he went to the toilet.his situation making laugh everyone but all kept mum after seeing dadi's angry glare.
Dadi-billu,call the doctor.she said in worried tone.
Shivaay nodded and called the doctor.soon b.s.f. taken in hospital as he was ill.everyone dispersed for  their room.as today is sangeet.
Anni's pov-
I have told shivaay zillionth times that he should hire a halwai."arre mere ghr ke paas vo natthu halwai kya khana bnata hai,log ungliyan bhi kha jaye.par shivaay unko to har cheez classy chahiye hoti hai.chicago se chef bulaya or dekho kya hua?Arre main maanti hu ki b.s.f. ji ka jo muh jla hai vo to meri vjh se jla hai pr unka pet thodi na meri vjh se khraab hua.pkka chef ne gadbad ki hai.upar se ye choti wala prani fir bach gya.
Bhav's pov-
I think this new chef is not good.see I put salt alot but that b.s.f.'s health got worse due to chilly and his stomach was grumbling like drum.surely that chef put some kind of thing which made him that sick.
Dadi's pov-
Oh god what is happening in my house.i scold that servant and chef.but i,myself instructed them for doing their work.i don't think so,that they both had done any kind of wrong work.so,how b.s.f. baba ji got ill.i am sure my house is now possessed with some kind of bad elements that's why b.s.f. Baba ji got ill.oh god save my family from bad elements.

Here in rudra's room.the obros were gathered and thinking that what has done with that soup.
Shiv-i don't know why but I am getting some kind of feeling which is saying to me that in this soup blunder annika is also in.
Om-same to me,I have also same feeling that gauri was also part of this plan.
Ru-may be,gauri bhabhi and annika di have their hand but my bhavya she can't do this.he said defending bhavya.
Shiv-i have a plan.
Om-what?
Shivaay smirked…
After sometime in rudra's room.khanna standing with his tab.shivaay took tab from his hands and signal him to go.
It's  Showtime…..
Shivaay open the cctv footage of kitchen.while omru were also looking in the tab keenly.
Om-hey,chef is preparing soup.
Ru-yeah and he didn't mix anything in it.yaani gadbad baad me hui hai.
Shiv-here servant came.
Om-see shivaay.annika.
Shivaay looks on more keenly.they saw that she was looking soup with her evil eyes.
Ru-in which look annika di is looking this soup,god please save this poor soup.he said in overdramatic tone.
Om-but why annika ordered that servant to turn around.
Shiv-oh my god,this girl will be death of me one day.as he saw annika putting chilly powder in the soup.
Omru-oh my god,she is so dangerous.said in unison.
Shiv-oh my god,look gauri is also here.
Om-no gauri baby,please don't do any blunder.he rant.
Ru-o,blunder has done already.
As they saw gauri also doing same as she put some powder in soup.their jaw dropped seeing this.
Om-ohh god gauri too.how will I manage gauri with her stupid stunts?
Shiv-really.ask me.gauri has done just a blunder.but annika she is blunder queen.i don't know what I am going to do now.
Making omru raise their burrows.
Ru-why?Why will you tolerate her always?He smirked.
Om-yes shivaay first time I agreed with rudra that why will you tolerate her,one day she will marry with someone else.he too smirked.shivaay growl after listening annika will marry with someone else.
Shiv(muttered)-koi uske paas to aake dekhe jaan le lunga main.she is mine only mine.
Shiv-well rudra what were you saying that your bhavya will not do anything.and made him see the footage where bhavya was doing her blunder.the trio sat on the bed with thud.
Om-i didn't know that these three girls are that much dangerous.
Ru-after eating that too much experimented soup,r.i.p. to that b.s.f. baba ji.
Shiv-really om.these three girls are blunder in themselves.we have to keep an eye on them as they are explosive and can explode anywhere.
Ru-you right bhaiya,they are full of blunder.after discussing alot shivom dispersed to their room as today evening is sangeet and it's already 6 p.m.

Shivaay came to his room,only find a heart warming sight.where annika barking to a employee in her cell,as well as taking out his outfit,his watch,socks and other things like a perfect wife.seeing him she cut the call and came towards him and says.
Anni-its good that you came.actually due to guests all rooms are filled though I booked rooms in hotel but still.
Shiv-its okay.we will get ready together,as I can see that you keep out my outfit too.he smirked.
Anni-yeah I keep out your outfit for.she said blushingly.
Shiv-for what?He said huskily.
She went towards bed, picked his things and again came close to him.
Anni-for…again blush making shivaay's heart flutter.
Shiv-for what?He asked while coming dangerously close to her.
Anni-for going out and find any other room for you.because I need some privacy with peaceful room.and I am sure that you can afford these things for me.she barked at him.making him shivered to the core.
Shiv-what?In shocked tone.
Anni-yes,mr.sso I am getting late we will meet soon.saying this she hand over him his belongings and kick him out from his own room and shut the door tightly.
Shivaya was standing there all shocked.as annika ne uski chop kr di.