ignorance

Because of annika he didn't tell his family about them.he was thinking how to propose her?While omru and haider was suspicious about him.
Ru-o,look bhaiya is looking happy more than ever.
Om-so what?
Haid-no om,Rudy is right something sure has happen with him,but I am happy for both of them.
Om-alright guys,btw where is annika?
Haid-ru- I don't know?
Om-come,let's ask him.
They trio went into his room.where shivaay was in deep thoughts.
Ru-what are you thinking bhaiya?
Shiv-about proposal?He said without noticing the trio.
Omruhaid-what?(being shocked).
Shivaay came out from his thoughts and tried to divert the topic.when rudra interrupted him by asking him about annika.
Om-yeah,do you know where annika is?
Shiv-what?She is not with you guys.he said worriedly.
Ru-why will she be with us?
Shiv-so,where she went?Without informing me.he said worriedly.
Haid-dont worry guys,let's find her.she can be with gauri also.
Shiv-hope so.
They four went to hall where annika was scolding one decorator for not doing his work properly.then they noticed the hall which was decorated beautifully.
Om-what is this annika?
Anni-engagement.
Ru-haid -engagement.
Shiv-one minute.he drags annika in corner by her elbow  making others suspicious.
Anni-what are you doing yrr?Leave me.
Shiv-first you deny me for telling them about us.and now you are preparing for engagement.dont you think you are too much desperate for me.he said with wink making her fume in anger.
Anni-shut up,I didn't know that you are dumb singh oberoi also.she gave him smack on his forehead.
Shiv-hey I am not dumb.
Anni-yes you are.
Shiv-why?
Anni-arre idiot, because of my accident om-gauri's engagement postponed.and I can't postpone my bestie's engagement.that's why today is engagement of om-gauri.
Shiv-but arrangements?
Anni-done.
Shiv-rings?
Anni-done.
Shiv-decorations?
Anni-done.
Shiv- catering?
Anni-done.
Shiv-outfits?
Anni-done.
Shiv-my kiss?
Anni-done.she said in flow after that she bit her tongue.and slap herself in mind for this stupid done game.
Shiv-so where should i come for my ki…..
He interrupted by her.anni-dont see dream too much mr.oberoi.first give me a perfect proposal.then I will think of it.
Shiv-no,I can't wait.
Anni-you have to.
Shiv-that's not fair.he chide.
Anni- everything is fair in love and war.
Shiv-are you confessing your love.
Anni-no,it's just..She trailed off…
Shiv-just….
Anni-its a war,rest I will see later.
Shiv-oh no.
Anni-now go and get ready and make om ready.she went from there.
In evening-
Venue-

In evening-Venue-