paanika🌊🌊🌊💧💧

like this 1 month passed.
shiv's pov…
1month has passed ,when annika laugh,finally I found her lost innocence…now we are best friends,but in this 1 month I found new jhalli annika,she is full of madness,and always she drags me too in her mad ideas.in 1 month she changed my office like heaven,in everything she gave her touch,her khidkitod touch…yes now I am used to her language also.she thinks that we are friends,but from my side ,it's more than friendship but what?I don't know.she is in always her funny mood,now we like spend time with each other but she is not less than time bomb.like her stupid ideas always burst on me.her funny yet embarrassing ideas always related to me,but I don't know why?I love to relate with her.in this one month 1 more biggest thing changed and that thing is our Rudy boy.he is now no more playboy,infact he is in deeply love with bhavya,and I also thinks that bhavya is perfect for Rudy,she made him realise his responsibilities,towards his loved ones and now they are in relationship,and our chiraiyya and chirota,I mean om and gauri has decided now to give their relationship a name and guess what they are going to marry in 3 weeks.i remember that day when they declare this news infront of us,annika she cried alot like a little girl,I was hell worried for her she was just crying and crying.i could be sound filmy but I hate tears in her eyes,alot of my pacifying moves she told me her crying reason which made fall for her.you all want to know what was the reason.so the reason is she said to me while sobbing,''i have to share my friend with om,I already missed her from 8 years now she is going to marry om,then she will forget me.''
Really she is so possessive for her loved ones,I was thinking is she feel possessive for me also,arghhh shivaay why will she feel possessive for you.but it's ok ,I am ok with this unsaid relationship with her.so that day I made her realize that gauri loves om so much,and she will never forget you,if she forgets you then you will make her realize that you are also here.after saying this she smiled widely and hugged me tightly.yes she hugged me,now it's usual for us,we share hug and forehead kisses.just forehead kisses.but you know what her mere touch made me shiver.yes she effects me alot……
I was engross in these thoughts,sipping my coffee and my legs were dipped in pool's chilled water.just then a hand pat me on my shoulder,I knew who can be?
End of shiv's pov….
He turned around and found her,she was smiling widely .Looking ethereal,taking a apple in her hand.

shiv-i was waiting for you since 1 hour,and now you came

She also join him in the pool,and sat beside him,ignoring his taunts.
anni-yrr ye pani kitna thanda hai ,kaise baithe ho tum.
Shiv(smiles)-kuch waqt do normal lgne lgega.
Anni(thinking)- this line ,I heard somewhere.
shiv-what you mean.
anni-i mean ki tum itne bade businessman ho,fir bhi movies ke dialogue churate ho.
shiv-hey maine kuch churaya ni hai,ye line meri hai.
anni-ye line meri hai,she mimicks him.he rolled his eyes and thought to divert the topic.
shiv-first you tell me ,why the hell you are late?
anni-offo,main tumhe ek khidkitod baat btana to bhool hi gyi.
shiv-kon si baat?
anni-arre main dadi ke paas se aa rhi hu,unhone pta hai mujhe saari responsibility di hai om-gauri ki shaadi ki.
shiv-so you are now wedding planner.
anni-yes,it would be great fun.
shiv-hmmm all the best.
She threw her apple in other side of pool,which made shivaay sulk.
shiv-hey when will you change your habbit of throwing rubbish,here or there.
anni-offo,itna garam kyu ho rhe ho.kal jhaadu(broom) lga ke saaf kr lena.
shiv-excuse me mai kyu jhaadu lauta,servants hai n,vo kr lege.
anni-kyu?Tum jhaadu lagaoge to kya tumhari height kum ho jayegi?
shiv-hey don't say anything about my height.he gritted his teeth.
Now annika realize what she said?She said about his height which matter made him red bull in anger so she tries to change topic.
anni-accha shivaay paani bhut accha hai na.
shiv-(scaring and knowing her intentions)-annika no.
anni-yes
shiv-look annika I can't do this.
anni-shut up and just relax..
shiv-are aise kaise re…relax,tumse mujhe ab dar lagne lga hai.
anni-bakwas band kro,or bas enjoy kro.saying so,she held his hand and jumped in the pool..

saying so,she held his hand and jumped in the pool

In pool-
anni-maza aaya.
shiv-bhut,he said with wide smile.
anni-tum bhut boring ho yrrr.
shiv-ab maine kya kiya?He chided.
anni-tumne,she thinks kuch ni kiya,then she splash water on him .
shiv-you paanika.
anni-what the hell,don't you dare to change my name.
shiv-why?Whenever you want,you change my name.i can also change your name okay.
She makes annoyed face and suddenly she hugged him tightly,that much tight,he stumble and fall in underwater.
shiv-(try to struggle)hey leave me.
She tightens her grip on his waist,anni-no first you say ,I am annika not paanika.
Shiv(enjoying the moment)-well you are paanika.in which he got smack on his shoulder by her.
anni-seriously shivaay I am telling you I am not gonna leave you.
Shiv(thinks)-i don't want that you leave me.
anni-what are you thinking now come on say or else live your whole life in this pool.
shiv-(surrendering himself)okay.you are annika,not paanika.now leave me.
annika left him ,after that they came out from pool.
anni-maza aayi na.
shiv-you know you are mad.
anni-shut up I know you were also enjoying..
shiv-no ,I was not enjoying.
anni-you shivaay you are impossible.she sulked.and went from there to change her clothes.
shivaay smiles widely.shiv-you don't know annika how much I enjoyed?