brother-sister bond😀,between shivika😂

Listening his words shivaay,annika's temperature got high,she was standing between gauri,bhavya.she push them,went towards omru and push them too saying this.
Anni-i will see you both later,first let me see your brother…she threatened them.seeing her temperature high shivaay realised that what a big blunder he create.he frightened but try to look stern.she came to him and hold his collar tightly.her eyes were blood shot.
Anni-what did you say?She asked angrily.
Shiv-wh…what…?I….did..Not ..Say anything..He stammers.
Everyone were seeing this drama as they were too enjoying this bheega billa version of sso.
Anni-yesterday night I thought that we will marry lavishly.she said angrily.
Shiv-ofcourse baby we will.he said with his extra sugar coated voice.
Anni-ohh really,but someone is telling omru that you have a doubt about our marriage.she said with sarcasm.
Shiv-look,I was angry that time,it was just slipped out of my mouth.
Anni-ohhhh….she shout…
Shiv-hey listen yrr.
Anni-rudy boy,what festival is tomorrow?
Rud-dii,rakshabandhan.he said simultaneously.
Anni-shivaay,I think you should get ready for tomorrow.
Shiv-why?He ask confusingly.
Anni-arrre,you are having doubts for marrying me or not,like this I am also having doubts for marrying you or not.
Shiv-hey,I am sorry yrr.you know na,I can't live without you.he said with his pout.
Anni-offo,first listen me if you are having doubt,I am having doubt.then why don't we tie a knot of relationship?
Shiv-yeah we should.we should fall in beautiful gf-bf relationship.he said dreamingly.
Anni-noooo,we should fall in beautiful brother-sister relationship.she blurted.
Listening her everyone's jaw drop,but shivaay he was about to faint.but he took support of kitchen cabinet.while others shout"kyaaaaa?"
Anni-yes,mr.bagad billa,I want to be your sister.
Shiv(in mind)-ohhh god.now a days she is in full crazy swings.i have to escape this situation.i will talk to her once her temperature got down.god seriously brother.no way..He was in his thoughts when he snapped by annika.
Anni-where have you lost shivaay?
Shiv-vo…vo ac.. tually I..I..Have a meeting so I should go we will talk later saying this he literally ran out from there knowing that if he waited here just mere second his blunder queen will surely do some kind of blunder.here in kitchen everyone having hard time to control their laughter.
Anni-kya hai?Tum logo ko bhut mza aaya na,humare beech ladaai kra ke aane do tum logo ka time bhi.sabki band na bja di toh mera naam bhi annika ni.she threatened them,they gulp hard their saliva knowing that she is annika ,she can do anything.

At night-
Shivaay came back late intentionally,you all know the reason.as he came he saw that everyone were sitting there.all were looking tensed.
Shiv-what happen?You all didn't sleep yet.
Jhan-shivaay,voh annika..
Shiv-what happen to her?He asked worriedly.
Pin-shivaay,did you fight with her?
Shivaay sighed in relief.
Shiv(in mind)-seriously I fought with her,she fought with me.i should have angry with her but here she is showing tadi to me.
Dadi-puttar,say something.
Shiv-yeah some minor argue.
Omru-minor argue,that was not minor argue,that was war.they said in dramatic tone.
Shiv-guys could you both keep your mouth shut?Mom tell me what happened to her?
Pin-shivaay,she didn't took her medicines and since evening she is so sad,tears are flowing from her eyes like river what happen between you both?
Shiv-nothing mom,she will be fine.i will see her.ok.you all go and take rest.
They all nodded dispersed to their room.shivaay first went to his room for freshen up then he went to kitchen for preparing soup for her.as he knows her to the core,she must not take her food.
He went to her room with soup,he peeped in her room,where she was sitting with her grumpy face.
He went close to her.she sensed him,without turning she said.
Anni-are you desperate for tying raakhi from me?
Shiv-no,I am just trying to spend my time with my gf.
Anni-only for tonight.as from tomorrow ownwards  we will be brother-sister.
Shiv-annika,I know it's weird but though can you answer me a question?
Anni-ask me.she said grumpily.
Shiv-are you on your dates?
Listening him,annika's eyes gets wide she looks here or there.shivaay understood her situation so he said.
Shiv-its ok.i think you are not comfortable.
Anni-its not like that.why would I not comfortable?It's natural.actually till now never someone asked me this question so bluntly.but you know what I like your style.you know shivaay your this kind of attitude makes you perfect for me.she signaled him to sat beside her.he sat beside her.she slip her arm in his and entwined her fingers with his.she put her head on his shoulder.
Anni-you know what shivaay?In this life race,I never thought about someone special.yes me and daksh were in relationship,but there was nothing between us.trust me.he smiles and said.
Shiv-i trust you.
Anni-then you came in my life,like a rainbow to fulfill my life colorful with your love.In these months I have no one beside me,whom I could share my pain,my problems as I told you before that I have family for just name sake.but you know what?You were right I am on my dates.thats why….
Shiv-you are having mood swings,cravings and cramps.right.he continued.
Anni-how did you know?
Shiv-because I know my annika,she never behaves like this without no reason,you never gets sad,atleast after arguing with me and last not least,my fridge is empty today.so I know who can do this.he said smirkingly.
Annika supressed her smile and again lean on his shoulder.
Anni-yeah that behaviour because of my mood swings,sadness because of my cramps and last not least,I was craving for eat something so I emptied your fridge.
Shivaay caressed her hairs and said.
Shiv-how are you feeling now?
Anni-after sharing my pain I am fit and fine.
Shiv-then feed this soup and have your medicines.
Anni-i don't want to eat.
Shiv-no you have to.saying this he feed her soup and her medicines then made her lie down on the bed he himself settled there and took her in his strong arms.
Shiv(while caressing her hair)-annika,I was thinking that why don't you give my desert,as I was craving for my desert.
Anni-no response.
Shiv-annika..
Anni-no response.
Shiv-i think so gyi hai.
Anni-shut up,kal raakhi baandhni hai tumhe so jao.
Shiv-ohh god this girl.he cried dramatically.