proposal part-1

She sat beside him.
"So,where are we going today?"she asks.
"Nowhere,you take rest.i am going for some urgent work."he replied.
She frowned.
Anni-what do you mean by some work?For your information I tell you that we are in bali.not mumbai.
Shiv-i know.he said while choose his clothes for today.
Anni-i guess,we came here for spending sometime.she said sarcastically.
Shiv-i know,but you know.i want to make a hotel here also.it will be great and we are already late.see it's 2 p.m.so,why don't you take some more rest.we will go tonight somewhere.he said while cupping her face.his bluish eyes make her weak to do argue.she agreed.he smiled and kissed her forehead and left for freshen up.after sometime he left her not before making her eat something and promised her to come as soon as possible.
Shiv's pov.-
It's really tough to lie her.actually saying lie to her is not tough.but bearing the fear of getting caught later is actual tough task.today,I lied to her for making her happy for all the life.i will propose her.for that I need to do preparation.once I proposed her I Am not gonna wait for marriage.if I delayed some more time then surely I will have to face some more trouble like saransh.
End of pov.…..
It's 7 p.m.,when someone called her.she was sleeping all the time.she irritatedly picks the call.without seeing caller ID.
Anni-who's there?She asks with sleepy+irritating voice.
Shiv(it's shivaay's call)-hey,are you sleeping,till now?
She gets angry.listening this sentence.
Anni-you are so confused man.first you says to me that I need to rest and when I am taking rest you are saying.are you sleeping?No,I am dancing.
He rolled his eyes.no,wonder he named her lady kumbh karan.it was not bad decision.she deserves.
Shiv-fine.i am not saying anything.
Anni-where are you?Why didn't you come yet?I will kill you.if you are going to say that you are going to be late.she threatens him.
Shiv-relax.do one thing.
He cuts off by her.
Anni-i am not going to do anything.
Shiv-fine,so I send driver for taking you to me.i call him and says him to come back.he said nonchalantly.while smirking.
She was now wide awake.she woke up with a jerk.
Anni-one sec.did you send any driver to take me?
Shiv-yeah,but I guess.you don't want to come.so,it's ok.he said with sad tone.
Anni-who told you that I don't want to come.i am coming.give me 5 minutes.
Shiv-just 5 minutes.he said surprisingly.
Anni-oh hello.i am not show off type girl.i am simple girl.i am coming.bye.saying this she cuts the call.leaving a smiling shivaay.
She hurriedly changed into a casual dress.

she didn't put any makeup except her lip balm

she didn't put any makeup except her lip balm.she tied her hair in a messy bun and went down.she was too much excited to explore more on this island.there she found a driver who took her in a dessert road.there he stops.
Anni-why did you stop here?She asks confusingly.looking out the place through window.
Driver-mam,sir is waiting for you outside.
Anni-hain,shivaay called me here.gadha hai.yaha kya ghumna hai.she muttered while coming out from car.there she spotted him looking at her with bewildered look.she too checked him out.he was looking damn handsome in his tuxedo.

"Wow,today only she wants to look like this

"Wow,today only she wants to look like this.I guess afterwards I will eat her abuses for not telling her before that I am going to propose her."he thought.
She came to him.
Anni-are you mad?
Shiv-yes,in your love.he said cheekily.she rolled her eyes in disbelief. He took her hand in his and made her sit in passenger seat and himself settled in driver seat.all the time she was looking at him keenly.
On the way-
She was staring him like he has grown horns.he was feeling uncomfortable.
Shiv-look,I know,I am handsome, irresistible.but you can't stare me like this.i feel awkward.
Anni-are we going some party?She asked confusingly.
Shiv-no.
She thinks something.then something strikes into her head.first two minutes she was opening her mouth and closing without saying anything.then she finally says.
Anni-shivaay.
Shiv-hmmm.he hummed while driving.
Anni-did I ever told you that I want to look perfect when someone is proposing me?She said gritting her teeth.making him shiver.
He got it.that his idea of giving her surprise is flopped and may be she will make chutney of him for not letting dressed beautifully.
Shiv-ac…tually..He fumbled in fear.
Anni-so,you lied to me.she asks threateningly.her one killer look makes him shiver in fear.
Shiv-i…am thinking that you should go parlour for pampering yourself.after that we will go somewhere.he said trying to repair his mistake.
Anni-better.she smiled widely.her heart was fluttered at the thought of proposal.she was happy till the infinity.but she pretends to be angry.other hand he was cursing himself under his breath for not informing her to be dressed perfectly.

Recap-
Shiv-annika,I….want to ask …something.….
He fumbled.
Anni-god,someone give him training.to propose me.she chided.