spending time with her

Continued with shiv's pov-
We stand there for sometime.its already night.today we cried alot.she cried so much,seeing her crying my tears couldn't control and flowed like river.knowing this fact that I am the reason for her state made me feel guilty more.we are hugging eachother.she is fine now.that's what I wanted her pain had to release and it's released.according to doctor,it was important for her to open up about her pain.standing in a seashore,we are finding solace in each other's arms.as she said that she fears,what if I left her alone.i need to be with her.spend my all time with her.i had to win my trust back from her.she is holding my waist tightly and snuggling in my chest like before.ohh,how much I missed her?I also squeezing her in my arms.we are glued with each other as if we loose our hold then we will loose the other.i felt heavy on my chest.i felt she is fully depend on my body.my heart skipped it's beat.is she faint?But to relief she is snoring.seriously she is snoring.i would be first human who is happy after listening someone's snore.i carried her in my arms and took her to my room.as I put her on my bed and started to leave but stopped by her hold on my collar.i smiled.i tried to remove her hand but she is so adamant.i sighed and lies with her.taking her in my arms.she again hugged me one hand on my neck and second on my chest.she was sleeping soundly and I too drifted into deep slumber after a long day.
In morning-
My sleep gets disturbed by intercom.she snuggled more in frustration.
Anni-shivaay,check it.who is disturbing?
She said while snuggling more into him.her one leg is caging mine.her hands holding my neck and she is saying that I should receive intercom.Great.
Still I tried and reached to intercom without disturbing her.i was also in my sleep.
Me-hello.
"Billu,where were you?Is annika with you?Uff.main bhi na.ofcourse she is with you.why didn't you both come for dinner yesterday?You are not receiving my calls also."my mom shooted her questions on me.i told her that we are going to meet at brunch and after that we all will roam bali.she was so excited.
After ending the call I shook her.
Me-annika,wake up.
Anni-ummm,sone do na.she chide.
Me-are you going to spend your vacation like this being a panda?
Anni-irritated prani.let me sleep.dare you disturb me again.saying this she left me and turned other side.i sighed in disbelief.i went for freshen up.
End of pov.
Anni's pov-
I was sleeping like a log.in sleep I traced my hand on bed to find him.but to my utter shock he is not in the bed.i felt like I was dreaming about him.he is not with me.tears started to flowing from my eyes.i screamed,"shivaay".And started crying bitterly.as I screamed bathroom's door knob opened and he came out in his bathrobe looking worried.i just ran to him and hugged him tightly.he was asking me continuously about my scream.but I was so busy in his fruity smell.
Shiv-what happen?Are you fine?
Me-(while hitting him.)where were you?I was so scared.how can you go like this?
Shiv-(while holding me in his arms)relax,I went for freshen up.you know,sometimes nature calls us.so we should go.if I didn't go then surely raita phail jata.
I giggled hearing him and hugged him more tightly.my obsession to snuggling in him has no limit.i don't know why but I felt so good in his arms,solace,love and care everything I found in his arms.
Shiv-listen,I know.
Me(frowned without breaking hug)-what?
Shiv-that I am too hot to handle but still you need to wait.as I need to wear my clothes.as I am shareef banda.you know.if I went out in bathrobe then girls will stick with me like you.
Me-(breaking the hug)haww,I am sticking with you.you idiot.you are not hot. you are….i fumbled.
Shiv-you are..Say more.
He inched closer.i shivered.
Me-you are..cheapde.like before.I push him away and went to washroom for welcoming the day.