plannings against s.s.o. and s.v.r.

She was still in her thoughts like how to trap shivaay in her plan in all that?Suddenly she felt an arm wrapped around her waist.she knew,who is doing this.
Anni-go office and do your work.
Shiv-first tell me,how's your wound?Is it paining alot?Did you take your medicines properly?He bombard his questions on her.
Anni-oh god shivaay,I am fine now.my wounds are also healed.today I am going to doctor for final checkup.then I would be khidki tod ready for tonight.
Shiv-(he tightened his hold on her waist and nuzzled his nose on her hair inhaling her scent.)are you planning to kill me with your looks tonight?
Anni-idiot,I told you na yesterday that mallika had planned hangout for us.so yes we are going there only.
Shiv-ohh,well should I come with you for checkup.
Anni-no need,I am going with bhavya.you go and do your work.
Shiv-as you say mam.saying this he went from there not before pecking her cheeks.
As shivaay went from there she calls mallika.
Mall-hey annika,are you coming today na?
Anni-ofcourse yes.listen,did s.v.r. get ready for coming tonight?
Mall-yeah,as I fooled him.
Anni(chuckles)-same.
Mall-but we have to do something wrna aaj world war 3 start ho jayegi.
Anni-yes,I have an idea.
Mall-really,tell me what's cooking in your head baby?
Anni-first tell me,s.v.r. kisse drte hai?
Mall-what?Vo sirf mujhse drta hai.she said proudly.
Anni-i know,shivaay bhi sirf mujhse drte hai.but I mean which insect made him scared?
Mall-insect???
Anni-yeah tell me fast.i have no time as I have to do research on my bagadbilla too.
Mall-well s.v.r. scares with spider.
Anni-ok.is he scare alot or just normal dislike?
Mall-no yrr,he is scared like hell from spiders.sometimes he started to shiver.
Anni-perfect.i love you babes.bye.we will meet tonight.saying this she cuts the call leaving confused mallika.
Anni(to herself)-now I have to find about shivaay's fear.
Just then bhavya calls her.she picked her call, meanwhile pinky too comes there.as annika cuts the call she raises her brows in order to ask what happen?
Anni-actually aunty bhavya is stuck in an important work so,
Pinky-thats why I am here.get ready,we have to visit doctor for your checkup.
Anni-how do you know?
Pinky-as bhavya already had called me.
Annika smiled seeing the family's concern and unconditional love for her.they both went to doctor where she declares annika fit and fine.in which both ladies got super happy.they were driving back to oberoi mansion.they talked alot,in their discussion pinky revealed unknowingly that shivaay too scares alot from cockroaches.in which she laughed alot.but she got hint.
In oberoi mansion-
Om-what?
Ru-you want..
Gau-that,
Prinku-s.s.o. and s.v.r.
Om-become friends.
Bhavya was clueless,so she asked.
Bha-so,whats the problem in this?
Anni-excatly,this is what I am saying.there hate for each other is baseless.
Bha-i agree.
All said together except bhavya and annika-but we are not agree.they literally gave up.
Anni-but why?
Om-this is impossible.
Ru-i am not going to take part in this mission.
Gau-me too.
Prinku-me too.
Om-me too.
Bhavya -i am with you annika di.
Anni-thanks bhavya.you are the one who is helping me others are useless.i think they don't love me.she said dramatically.
After alot of drama they agreed for putting their heads in the mouth of two lions.

Recap-hangout,s.s.o. and s.v.r. ki oh my mata.😂😂😂