twist is in the way,haldi ceremony

Somewhere someone is looking at the screen and smirked.
Person-live your life fullest annika because in the reception of om-gauri you will lose everything.thats my promise baby doll.and he smirked again.
Lady-what will you do daksh?
(Yes,d is back.)
Daksh-tia,if shivaay,himself betray annika.
(Yes,the lady is Tia.)
Tia-but will it happen ever?
Daksh-i have my own ways to part them away.
Tia-i don't believe.shivaay loves annika alot.he will never do this.
Daksh-he have to do this else he will lose someone very close to his heart.
Tia-who?
Daksh-you will get to know soon.he winks.

In oberoi mansion-
Shivaay was sleeping and annika was sleeping almost above him.her habit of nuzzling into him will never go.he was sleeping,putting his one hand on her waist and second one on her head.like he was trying to hide her in his embrace.while annika's legs were covered his legs,her hand was on his collar and other one in his waist.her habit of snuggling into him was the most beautiful habit which shivaay adore.due to sun rays his eyes opens only to find a heartwarming sight.his annika close to him.he admires her for sometime and vanished in his thoughts.
Shiv's pov-
How badly I want her like this.since I saw her,I was attracted towards her but I don't know when day by day she became my heart beat.today only I will declare to my family that I am hers only.and she is mine only.i know and I felt it too that we need more time to spend with each other.we will marry after our  consents.her smile is became my medicine,my oxygen till when I didn't see her smile I can't sit properly.
"What are you thinking"her sentence broke my trance.
Me-nothing,just I can't live without you even for a second.
Anni-aww,but you have to live alone without me.
Me-why?
Anni-because after marriage ceremony I will move back to my house.
Me-no,you will not.i screamed.
Anni-excuse me.for your kind information we were here as a friend of gauri.now take your gauri with you I am going to my house.
Me-this will be your house too.
Anni-this will be,not this is.
Me-how will I live without you?I said while kissing her knuckles.
Anni-you will live without me and I am not leaving city I am moving back to my house only.remember one thing mr.shivaay singh oberoi you will never miss me.
Me-why?
Anni-because,I am here.she points towards his heart.if you want to forget me you can't.
I smiled widely.i know she is right.i hugged her tightly kissing her hairline.i muttered I love you,in which I got reply "I hate you."she got up in panick mode as she saw the clock and it's 9 a.m..
Me-why you hate me?I frowned.
Anni-because it's haldi and then marriage today.i have slots of work to do.
Me-which work?.
Anni-arrre preparation.
Me-done.
Her eyes widen.
Anni-decoration.
Me-done.
Anni-outfits.
Me-done.
Anni-food arrangement.
Me-done.
Anni-guest problems.
Me-done.
I could see she was standing like how I managed all this without her knowledge.before she asks me I got up.
Me-i am shivaay singh oberoi and I can do anything.so,these preparations are just nothing to me.
Anni-tadibaazzzz..She muttered.then she hugged me tightly.i love you tooooooo3,4,5,till infinity.
Me-for what?
Anni-for understanding me.
I know she wants spend her time with gauri as it's her bestie's marriage.i smiled widely and hugged her more tightly.
Then after some time haldi ritual gets started in which we all can see gauri and annika's bond.they were enjoying their fullest.i clicked some pictures all of them too.i'll show you all.

i'll show you all

That was amazing ceremony,I was admiring my family

That was amazing ceremony,I was admiring my family.after annika and gauri my family looks more alive.their childish behaviour,their stubbornness and their connection with my family is just magical.i was standing and admiring the scene of haldi as I hate haldi.
I was standing far away.but.......

Recap-marriage.