possessive and jealousy

love you annika" shivaay confessed while dancing. She smiled and gripped his jacket."i love you more. "she whispers.
"so, ladies and gentleman here i am going give surprise to my bhabhi. Please give big apllause to my surprise for my bhabhi. "rudra announced and others hooted.
A sweet voice came.

(i am saying truth, 😝i was not drooling him and i have not any crush on him

(i am saying truth, 😝i was not drooling him and i have not any crush on him. 😉😉😉)
As the person revealed annika shouted out of excitement.
"oh my god, kartik aryan. "
Shivaay's eyes widen and he gave a death glare to rudra. Because he knew very well that how big fan annika is of kartik aryan .
Annika didn't see anything and just hugged kartik leaving shivaay's hand. Kartik was smiling genuinely.
"oh,she is my fan. Then it will be easy to make her my girlfriend."kartik thought and hugged her back tightly. Everyone was hooting except shivaay. At first he thought kartik is hugging her normally but when he noticed that smirk on kartik's face. He did not feel good. So, he went to annika and seprated her from kartik. In which both annika and kartik frowned.
"annika, what are you doing? "shivaay muttered audible only for annika.
Annika glared at him then smiles in her mind.
"oh,so baagadbilla is jealous. Then let's go annika make him more jealous. "she thought.
"shivaay, you know.i am big fan of kartik aryan. "She again left his hand and held kartik's hand not knowing that she is traping herself in blunder. Kartik smiles widely.
"she is my fan. If i impressed her then she will be my girlfriend. She is so cute. "kartik thought.
"of course beautiful after seeing you i became fan of yours. "kartik says making shivaay more furious.
"excuse me, hii. I am shivaay singh oberoi and yes, with the girl you are talking(he held annika's hand and jerk her resulting she fell directly on his chest.) she is my would be wife annika. (he introduced annika and himself not casually but possessively. He held her waist tightly in order to tell kartik that she is his.)
Kartik's heart broke, the girl,with whom he is dreaming his life just few moments ago is going to be bride.
"ohh, hii  Annika. If you dont mind can i dance with you?"he asked gently .
"no, actually she doesn't know how to dance. "shivaay gave excuse. Everyone gasp at his comment. Annika narrowed her eyes listening shivaay till now she was just making him jealous but now the matter came to her dancing skills. "of course, it would be pleasure to dance with you. "she said excitedly give her hand to kartik .he smiled widely and give smirk to shivaay. Firstly shivaay was jealous but now he is worried seeing kartik's smirk. He was clenching his fist seeing annika and kartik dancing together .kartik was touching her occasionally. Though it was not wrong way but he is shivaay. How can he see his annika dancing with another man?he was burning with anger and jealousy just then omru came to him.
"bhaiya, how nicely they both are dancing na. "rudra chirped.
"i must say rudra, you gave nice surprise to annika bhabhi. "om said. They were admiring kartik not knowing that their brother is burning like valcano. Which can blast anytime. Soon dance finished everyone gave huge applause .shivaay with his all fury forward to annika but annika ignored him. This all scenario noticed by kartik.
"i think, annika is not happy with shivaay. I think they are not happy with eachother. If this is the situation i can be beneficial of this situation. "kartik thought.
Shivaay held annika's hand in order to talk to her but an announcement stopped them.
"annika, will you be my girlfriend?"kartik proposed. All hooted thinking this is just prank so as annika but shivaay .he gets angry like hell. Before he could say anything to kartik ,annika replied. "Ofcourse i would love to be your girlfriend. Actually i am dying to be your girlfriend. "she exclaimed. Others hooted gets busy in dancing. But Shivaay's eyes widen.
"excuse me,i am here. "shivaay exclaimed and put his hand up in order to show her his presence. She rolled her eyes then replied.
"shut up. Its my bachelor 's night. Let me enjoy. "she eyed him. Now it was enough for shivaay.he is done now. He went to her,grab her elbow. Pulling her to him and kissed her. Others were busy in dancing except kartik. He was kissing her aggressively while she wiggled in his arms but he was so adamant to not leaving her soon. Kartik feels dejected so he went from there without saying anything. Shivaay smiled seeing this but kept kissing her after sometime she too responding. After satisfaction they parted.they were panting heavily.
"what was that?"she asked while trying to catching her breath.
"i was marking you mine. "he said casually. She nodded in disbelief but then hugged him tightly. Whispering in his ear"i love you only my baagadbilla".he smiled in content and hugged her more tightly.