the end

"Here a big apologies to you all for making you all wait so much. Here is the final and last chapter of this book. I still remember when i started this,i was thinking that  would i ever get some love from readers.this journey was amazing with book and with amazing readers.here is the last part.

"and like this we lived happily with my khidkitod mumma and my superhero dad. "a 21 year old girl closed the book and stood up with a genuine smile. Whole media was there listening the whole story from the mouth of younger self made writer,who is going to publish her novel. "the shivika singh oberoi."
Whole media was overwhelmed by the story of the novel. Which they would love to read.
Shivika, who is just 21 years old is now publishing her own novel, she chose to write on her parents love. She is obessed with their love. She has beautiful features just like her mother, but she has confidence just like her father.but right now the situation is media is still silent after listening her story. There was two hearts which were thumping hard like it would came out at any moment. She sighed thinking may be she has not that ability to win hearts. But suddenly one journalist stood and clap, a smile appeared and soon whole hall filled with the loud claps. She smiled widely.nodding to a corner where her maa-papa and bhai has sit. They were feeling proud but shivaay was having tears, afterall his daughter has done it. Indeed she is his daughter. He was not agree with the thought of not taking his  help in her novel.but he was proud of his daughter.
Shivika came to her parents and her irritating brother whom she loves to the core. A wide smile appering on her face. She found her dadda's eyes moistened. She wiped his tears. Annika was side hugging her husband, knowing he must be emotional. Both were speechless at their daughter's success. "was that bad? "shivika asked.
"it was hell bad, can't you see shivi we are crying by your boring novel. "ansh joked, in which he got smack from his dad.
"ouch, dad. Come on yrr. Don't be emotional.be proud, afterall this chui-mui shivi has finally done something very cool. "ansh said tried to lighten the emotional atmosphere.
"what's that chui-mui? "said both father-daughter duo with frowns.in which mother-son rolled their eyes.
"ohh come on mom, they both are very high -fie. They doesn't know these language.come on we will do dance.let them be. "ansh said in oh so casual tone taking annika with him. Sliding his hand on her shoulder.
"huh, let them be. We will dance together. Me and my shivi."shivaay winked,in which shivika smiled.

Soon, the family was dancing on the floor with other's couple. Media has gone for buffet. There was a party of shivika's marriage anniversary.
Soon ansh twirled his mother to his dad and shivaay twirled his daughter to ansh.
Shivika were dancing together with wide smile.
Here, while dancing:
"when the hell you are going to tell everyone that you are selected as caption of team india. "shivi whispered.
"i'll told them soon yrr, shivi. First look at that girl. She is khidkitod , isn't. "ansh tried to divert her mind.
Shivi rolled her eyes and look at that girl where his brother.she widen her eyes. And nodded a big no. She huffed and left dance floor.
Ranting continuosly she was going through a corridor, where ansh was also following his sister.
"arre,shivi.listen yrr. I will tell them soon. What about that girl. Don't you find your brother dhinchak. "ansh chided while following his angry bird like sister.
"i know you are dhinchak, handsome, cool,hot.i will talk to her about you but promise me you will not get angry".shivika grinned. Ansh stood clueless. About what she is talking.
"you will get to know soon. "shivi said with grin. Ansh understood her intention.
"n... No way shivi. "he shouted, but it was late as shivi has already ruffled his hairs like anything. Leaving grumpy ansh.
"i am not gonna leave you shivi. "shouted ansh and ran after her.they were Running whole mansion like tom & jerry. Where shivi hid behind shivaay and stood there seeing his dad.
"what is this ansh"?shivaay asked seeing his hairs.
"it would be shivi only. Why do shivi need to ruffle his hairs? "annika said. As ansh hugs his mom like lil baby.
"ohh, so you are taking his side, then what about me? You don't know how big news he is hiding from you guys."shivi blurted making shivika frowned while ansh glared at his devil sister.
"what's going on between you too?"annika raised her brow while.
"ok, so i am breaking this news. "shivi said with great enthusiasm.
She went to stage making everyone 's attention towards her.
"here, i am introducing you all, our yougest caption of team india. "mr. Ansh singh oberoi. "she announced. Ansh grinned. Shivika hugged their children. They were proud of their children. They were happiest on this earth.

"he just found her innocence which was lost somewhere, she found his happiness in every moment of their life. "
Here i am adding some precious soul who were with me. All the time. Thank you all for your unconditional love. I-am-nepali
teamsurbhic
VarleenKaur587
user02696221
cutecrazed
mihu02
HumaKhan827
Mansi_SR
Samapikagarg
PARIMALA020
Shivika08
Pratichi_05
@wittywixxykitty  and all the remaining readers.pardon me if i forgot to mention someone.