her pain

At night 2:30 am……
shivaay was sleeping in his room,just then he heard some noise,being a light sleeper he woke up,but he found no one.so he again drift into sleep.after 5 minutes he again heard some noise now he was sure that someone has entered in his room,then he saw a figure under the curtain of pool side,that figure was trying to enter into his room.shivaay thought it must be thief,he got up slowly from his bed,took a vase which is present near his bed and was going to hit that thief,suddenly that thief grab vase and came out from the curtain.shivaay was bewildered to see the person.
shiv-you here.is everything alright?And why the hell are you drench?
person-first let me come in.
shiv-ofcourse but at this hour,what were you doing here that too like thief.
person-oreally! bagad billa who the hell told you to sleep after locking the door.
shiv-annika you are drenched,you were suffering from fever ,you will again fall ill.come sit .He made her sit and cover her from towel and took another towel for drying her hairs.while she was adoring him,which was not unnoticed by shivaay.
They share an eye lock but then he realise something and broke the eye-lock.
shiv-first you tell me,what are you doing here?
Anni(smile sheepishly)-voh,actually mujhe neend ni aa rhi thi toh maine socha koi movie hi dekh lu,fir maine na movie lgayi but usme bhi raita phail gya.
Shiv-kyu kya hua?
Anni-arre yrr ,puchho mat vo movie jo thi n horror thi,usme chameli chachi apni bhatiji chamko ko maar deti hai,or fir chamko chudail ban kar chachi ko rulati hai,or tumhe pta hai shivaay…she was interrupted by shivaay.
Shiv-annika tum ye third class horror movies kyu dekhti ho aakhir?
Anni-arre buddhu,jab mujhse third class horror movie ni dekhi ja rhi,to second or first class me to meri tain hi ho jani hai.
Shiv-now ,what is this tain?He asked being confused.
Anni-arre tain means meri to maut hi h…..
She interrupted by shivaay he put his finger on her lip.
Shiv-dont you dare,if you talk about die.i will kill you with my bare hands.
Annika look at him ,her eyes filled with tears.he suddenly cups her face with utmost care he wipes her unshed tears.
Shiv-what happen ?Did I hurt you from my words?He asked worriedly.annika didn't say anything,she just hug him tightly and cry alot.seeing her cry,his heart Pierced.he try to soothe her pain.but she was crying vigorously.
After sometime she stopped,now her eyes have swollen,her cheeks were puffy because of her cry.but shivaay is here,he will do everything perfect.
Shivaay took her pool side,now rain is also stop,it looks like your pain was pouring through rain.shivaay said and sat beside her.he knew that she has suffer alot but he thought that he cure her in this one month but no she was seeping her pain inside her heart,she was bubbly ,but for others not for her,she was happy but for others not for her.now he understand that may be he remove her frown from her forehead but he could not remove her pain from her heart.he took her hand in his,and they share an eye lock,that eye lock shares everything,her grief and his understandings.after sometime annika didn't say anything just hugged him tightly,he reciprocate with equal passion.she seep her face deep into his heart,like she want to relief,in his heart.and shivaay knew this very well,he was also feeling content like his soul is now complete.
after sometime they parted,after so long annika broke her silence.
anni-you know shivaay you are very precious for me,friend like you it can't be possible.from when I met you,I observed it you want to see me happy ,that you mend my relation with gauri,and also gave me that much loving family.you know shivaay,I was really grateful to god that my accident happen that day,that's why I met you. I know that gauri has told you everything about me and that devil.but still you never asked me about my past,I always irritates you but you are only you.i have seen you with your family how much you love them,and they also loves you till infinity.and today when you said that if I took name of die,you will kill me,you know it feels so good when someone cares that you are present or not.
shivaay was listening her carefully,he was eager to know her story from her mouth but he don't want to force her.
anni-when daksh left me and cheat me,I feal suffocated.you know shivaay for that stupidity of mine my family had suffered alot in this 8 year,I left my family for their needs,I had to do jobs and feed my family.she leans on his shoulder,and continued,you know shivaay. When you have no money no one cares that you are alive or dead but then I met you and your family,you people made me feel that everything is not just money.
shivaay thinks that how much she faced.he put his hand on her shoulder and made her more lean onto him.
anni-(while leaning on his shoulder)-is love that much dangerous?
shiv-annika that was not love,I don't know but I heard from others that love is the best feeling in the world,so how can be love dangerous?Daksh was the devil,he made you different alot that's why you are saying like this.just one time he came back I will not leave him.
anni-no I want to punish him.
shiv-yes you will punish him,but I will also punish him.
anni-thank you shivaay.
shiv-for what?
anni-for being with me.
shiv-i am always with you.you but then he noticed that annika drift into deep sleep.he carried her to his room carefully not breaking her sleep he put her in the bed and he also slept beside her.while she hugged him tightly and they slept peacefuly in each other's arms….