confession

In morning-
Shivaay's sleep gets disturb by sunrays,he opened his eyes slowly and try to touch annika but she was nowhere.he woke up with jerk.he found his room empty,he checked washroom.which was empty.
Shiv-what made lady kumbh karan awake early?She should take rest but she is nowhere.he freshened up and goes to breakfast table where he witnessed a mesmerized and overwhelming sight.he saw that his mother making annika eat breakfast by her own hands while she was eating food with utmost love.
Shiv's pov-
Usually in every house of india mother in law and daughter in law can't sit with each other lovingly.they fought for every little things but here annika and mom like best friends.sometimes these two behaved like besties.their behaviour overwhelmed me.my chains of thoughts disturbed by a phone call.i had to pick this call so I depart from there.
Anni's pov-
I woke up today early morning and found shivaay hugging me and I was hugging him tightly.i don't know why but I found solace in his arms.it feels everything is perfect.when he told me about shivaay's feelings I didn't accept the truth but when he showed me a video where shivaay was crying bitterly and confessing his love for me.i was shocked that is there anyone who can fall in love this much?Since childhood I heard just one thing that boys never cry.and I hate this philosophy.but today shivaay proves everyone wrong that boys never cry.yes boys cries when their heart breaks,when they are sad,when they feel loneliness.its not necessary that always girls cry.i heard a knock on my door,I was shocked what will everyone think of us if someone sees shivaay and me together.so I got up slowly without disturbing his sleep and gave her a chaste cheek kiss in which he smiled widely.and I found pinky aunty outside.she ordered me for coming breakfast.aww how I loved pinky aunty.because of her I didn't miss my mom.i nodded and go down for breakfast.where she made a delicious mix veg soup which I hate but she made me ate that soup which was delicious.while eating I saw shivaay,it seems like he was overwhelmed seeing me and pinky aunty together.but then suddenly he vanished from there.arrghhh he and his important calls.i went his room.which was empty,I stood there when suddenly someone came from back and hugged me tightly.first I startled then I feel relaxed because I can feel it's shivaay.yes I can feel his touch.he was putting his hand around my waist,while his chin rested on my shoulder.i put my hand on his,arch my head to his shoulder trying to find peace.me-you found time for me.
He-hmm….
Me-you know today…..And I blabbered him every inch of past 2 hours standing with that position.and he was listening.but didn't react anything then I find something wet on my shoulder.i turned around and found him with his unshedding tears.his tears made me worried I cupped his face and ask.
Me-what happen,is everything alright?
He just hugged me tightly,which I reciprocate with whole heart.i asked him in every minute that what has happened to him,but he hugged me tightly.he was going to tell me something but again his phone buzzed arrghhh I hate his phone now,he picked his call and went from there.he is worried ,moreover his eyes are full of tears. It's all my fault I should haven't behaved like that yesterday.i went to garden where he was standing.its raining and this idiot also drenching there thinking something,I took umbrella and went there and covered him with my umbrella.
Me-are you mad,you will ill if you drench.
He was looking into my eyes deeply saying his state of mind.he cupped my face loving and said.
He-look annika i dont know that you love me or not.but i want to say that i love you with my whole heart.i cant see you hurt.i dont care if you reciprocate same feelings or not.but yes i love you.i love you till infinity.when he said this my umbrella slip from my hand i was staring him to find his expression.but i feel happy,like happiest girl on the earth.i hugged him tightly listening his words.he also hugged me tightly.and then he said.
He-if you dont mind will you marry me?Really he is proposing me in the rain.i frowned but I hugged him more tight and said yes.because I know no one will love me that much than him.I can sense him smile widely.
Shiv's pov-
Yes I said yes to her.she don't even know that how much I love her.but now daksh khurana I am not gonna leave you.i got to know everything about you are the one who instigate annika,I will get to know everything how you instigate her against me.