golmaal part 1

In evening….
Daksh came into OM everyone act normal with him and treat him warmly.except gauri,annika.daksh had believed totally that annika has not told her misery to everyone,and she will scared of him.here is golmaal start…
Anni's pov-
Think idiot think.i know what you will be thinking of me,but just wait and watch.i am khidkitod annika now,not that sad annika.i will teach you a good lesson.
Just then shivaay came,
He-are you sure you will handle him alone.i can't leave you alone with that monster.he said cupping my face,his eyes filled with concern.
Me-i am fine,and you know I will be fine till then you are with me.i said holding his hands,in which he smiled faintly.i cupped his face and said.
Me-shivaay I need to know that why has daksh cheated me?Just wait and watch how will I make him cry for his property and money he need to know what it feels when you have to struggle without money there is no one who can help you selfless.you know in these 8 years I begged for money for my family,and as I told you before my family hates me that's why they never helped me instead of taking my all earning.i worked hard but I faced many problems now I will take his all money and donate all poora.he has very pride of his money na let him see what is poverty.
He-i know and I am with you.but bhavya will handle him na.
Just then bhavya came.
Bhav-ji bhaiyya,I will take care of him.i will trap him in my trap and my uncle commissioner khan helped me alot find about this daksh and di's assumption was absolutely right.all khurana's property in the name of daksh even their house.his mom is very rich and she transferred her all money,bank accounts,property in the name of daksh.
Aww that's why I love bhavya,she did every work perfectly on time.
He-okay that's great bhavya.just let the game begin.
She wants to say something to us,that's why she was fiddling her fingers vigorously.i asked her.
Me-are you nervous bhavya,you can do this na.i asked her thought if she backs out.
Bhav-ofcourse di,I can.and you don't worry I will take care of that daksh.but I was thinking about ummm
..Rudy.
I sighed.getting relieved.but shivaay he gets concerned listening Rudy's name.i know he is very protective about his family.
He-what happen to Rudy,is he okay,is he have fever?Oh god I had told him zillionth times to stay healthy..He was blabbering and I made him calm by putting my hand on his shoulders.
Me-let her say first.
Bhav-exactly,actually you both know him na he is very possessive,in his possessiveness or jealousy he did any kind of stupidity.
He and me sighed in relief.i know he is already confused about my plan and moreover bhavya.he is so possessive about her what if he did some silly mistake.
Shiv-ohh you don't worry about him,I will handle him.he assured her and send her for our plan.after going her I asked.
Me-are you sure you will handle him,you know his nature.i was blabbering when I felt a light peck on my cheeks,then I realized what has done.that realization made me blush.
Me-what was that?I asked while stammering.
He-what?He said non-chalantly.
Ugghhh he is such a dramebaaz.
Me-which you did some time ago.
He-ohh,that.it was then he came dangerously close to me,I stumbled back when he again peck my another cheek.this time it was hard cheek kiss,which made me blush furiously.i don't know why I am blushing as it's a cheek kiss we shared before also that too many times.
Me-shivaay stop it,we need to handle rudra and here you are being prem chopra.
He-hey I am not prem chopra.well we will discuss this later,it's time to handle rudy.he said while encircling his arm around my waist pulling me closer.and we went from there.
Another side-
Gauri and Rudy were in a room.
Rudy-i can't see my bhavya with that daksh.i told you and annika di before it's confusing.he murmured,making his famous puppy face.
While gauri was roaming to and fro while muttering after seeing this daksh I am not feeling good,infact I am feeling disgusting.i had to learn him a lesson separately for my soul's peace.
Rudy-but what can we do?
Gau-i have a plan.
Rudy gets up eagerly knowing what is the idea.
Rudy -what?
Gau-listen and the plan was muted.atlast she said,so first we have to switch off every light okay,so you off the power supply of electricity.
Rudy-done.
Here shivika and bhavya discussed their plan like how made daksh fall for bhavya.
Anni-i have a khidkitod idea.
Shiv(rubbing his forehead and muttered) -not again.
Anni-hey just listen to me and they discussed their plan which was as usual muted.
Shiv-its filmy annika.
Bhav-no bhaiya,it will be rocking.
Shiv-okay fine tell me what should I do?
Anni-just cut the main power supply of electricity.
Shiv-done.
Annika took bhavya with her for make her ready.
Here Rudy came with a big bag and gave to the gauri.
Rudy-bhabhi here is the things.
Gauri sees them.
Gau-everything is scary till the death.are you sure Rudy it will not harm anyone?
Rudy-no bhabhi,we will scared that daksh till the death that's it.
So game on.
Gau-but please play some scary song.
Rudy-dont worry bhabhi I will take care of it.
Gau-and yes are you sure that tonight all elders are going to raheja's.
Ru-yes I damn sure.
Gau-then start it.
Ru-yes,now I will see,this daksh.how will he go close to my bhavya?
Here in shivaay's room bhavya is looking gorgeous because of her annika di,then shivaay came there and saw bhavya.
Shiv-bhavya you look so beautiful.
Bhav-thank you bhaiya.
Annika makes faces,and said.
Anni-well,I am also here.
Shiv-aww something is burning.
Bhavya giggled.
Anni-hey leave it first tell me,did you arrange music.
Shiv-yeah a romantic hollywood song,bhavya just made him fall for you in first sight.
Anni-one second,what you mean hollywood song,you na.leave it.i will take care of it.she said grumpily and started to leave just then shiv call her.
Shiv-hey,atleast tell me the time,when will we execute.
Bhavya-yeah di,I am all set.tell me time.
Anni-at 11 p.m.
She said and left from there.
Here rudy-when will we execute this plan bhabhi.
Gau-at 11 p.m.
Rudy-done..
They winked at each other.

"Daksh tu toh gayo😂😂😂"

Recap-same…