annika's kick

In morning ,shivika were sleeping peacefully holding each other's hand.when someone knock their door.
Anni-ohh god shivaay go and check who is knocking the door.she said in sleep.
Shiv-hmm.i will check later.he slept again,holding her hand tightly.
Knock sound increase.
Anni-shivaay,go na.
Shiv-yrr,let me sleep.
Anni-shivaay are you going or not?She said this time angrily.
Shiv-no,I want to sleep.he again ignored her.
Again someone knock…
Anni-shivaay…go….
Shiv-no response.after few seconds he found on the floor.as he was brutally kicked by annika.
Shiv-aaahhhhh,what have you done?Who did like this?While rubbing his bum.
Anni-shut up.go and sleep na.you want sleep.sleep.i will check myself.she went and opened the door slightly,met with pinky.she went out closing the door.
Pinky-annika,what were you doing?
Anni-actually aunty due to sedatives,I couldn't wake up at time.
Pinky-its ok,beta.i understand.tell me how are you feeling now?She asked lovingly.
Anni-i am fine aunty.
Pinky-thats great.now go and freshen up.
Anni-ok.
Pinky started to went from there,just then she turned and said.
Pinky-and one more thing say billu too freshen up soon.she said teasingly.
Annika blushed then nodded in positive.she went to her room where she found shivaay sat on the bed grumpily,she frowned in confusion she too sat beside him.
Anni-ab tumhe kya hua?
Shiv-seriously,don't you have manners?Said grumpily.
Anni-oh hello,manners to mujhme koot koot kr bhre hai.
Shiv-yeah I saw that.
Anni-uffo,tell me na what happen?As she forget about her kick totally.
Shiv-really,first you kicked me like scooter and then behaving like you don't remember anything.
Anni-ohhh,that kick.you deserve that kick.she said.
Shiv-excuse me?He raised his brow.
Anni-accha,I am sorry.now go and freshen up ok.
Shiv-but listen,you will regret for this kick.
Anni-ohhh accha,how?She said sarcastically.
Shiv-i am not gonna talk you.he said grumpily.
Anni-promise.
Shiv-you seem happy.fine,I will not gonna talk to you,till you will not apologize me.
Anni-ohh,hello.first listen to me you bagad billa.you will talk to me and I am not gonna apologize for that kick.as you said that we will marry soon.so tie a knot that when someone knocked door at midnight, morning or whenever I sleep.you have to open the door, because I hate people who disturbs me in my sleep.i feel like eat them raw.got it.now you can go.she threatened him.for a second shivaay too frightened seeing her talking like gangster.he muttered."oh god how many colors are left to see in this girl?"after that he went to freshen up,he ordered his breakfast in his room for showing her that he is angry.
Meanwhile,as annika has habit to share her matters to her besties so she tell them about it.first prinku giggled but she stopped as gauri gave her angry glare.
Gau-this is wrong,how can you kick bade bhaiya?This is not right annika.
Anni-see,this bade bhaiya's chamchi.look everything is fair in love and war janeman.
Gau-you don't know how much he has done for you?Instead of thanking him you kicked him."bechare bade bhaiya".
Bhav-point hai.
Anni-but???
Prinku-no,there is no point.bhaiya made annika suffer alot by not meeting her.i know he was angry with her,but he can't leave her like this when she needed him most.i know we were here but she needs him more than us.
"I agree with prinku".Om said as he and rudra was listening their talks.
Anni-hey omru it's bad manners to hear girls talk.she scolded them like elder sister.
Ru-i am sorry di,you were telling that much interesting kick story.so that we couldn't control ourself.
Anni-ok fine,don't you both dare to do this mistake again.
Omru-okay baba,promise.
Anni-aww,achha tell me tomorrow is rakhi,what you  want from me rudra?
Om-excuse me I am here also,I want too gift.
Anni-relax om.i have a surprise for you and and this chiraiyya.
Gau-really,but for me why?
Anni-tu chup kr lena hai to le wrna main om ke liye doosri ldki doondh lungi.she threatens her.
Gau-okay baba fine.

After sometime-
Shivaay was in kitchen making some food,when omru,annirivya and prinku entered there.omru were planned to tease him,where annika was finding the way to made him talk to her.
Om-shivaay are you fine?
Shiv-yeah I am fine,what will happen to me?Saying this he glared to annika.
Ru-no,vo kick….
Shiv-kick,which kick?I don't know about any kick ok.
He said hurriedly.
Om-shivaay,relax yrr.we were just asking that when annika kicks you before marriage,then think brother what will happen to you after marriage?
Annika gave him a very angry glare for instigating shivaay while others giggled.
Shiv-hai na.i was also thinking this.this girl is very dangerous now days,you never know when she slap you,when she kick you,when she splash water on you.i mean she is interior designer or some kind of gangster.he said without realising that he has welcomed his shaamat….

Recap-rakshabandhan,shivaay hiding from annika.😂😂😂😂😂😂