"shivomru the sweeper"😁😁😁

In morning,shivika were sleeping peacefully,when sunrays disturb their sleep.annika,groaned because sunlight disturbing her sleep,she left shivaay and turn another side.meanwhile shivaay too woke up.he stared her as she was looking breathtaking beautiful in her sleep.her long eyelashes,her pointed nose and her luscious lips ohhh god.she is so beautiful.suddenly one sentence buzzed in his mind.
"I want to be your sister shivaay"…
He jerked off from his thoughts.his one hand was resting on his heart,inorder to calm his racing heart beat.while other was swiping his sweat which was formed in his forehead.
Shiv's pov-
I know that yesterday she was joking or trying to scare me but still I should maintain distance from her today.as she is annika and she can do anything.maybe she tied raakhi on my wrist.no shivaay this can't be happen.i should hide from her atleast today.as I can't went out breaking my sisters' hearts.run shivalay run.like this I got up and went to my room for freshen up.after freshen up I went to kitchen for making something special for my sisters.first I had only one sister but now I have three sisters.because bhavya and gauri calls me bhaiya and from my bottom of heart I accepted them as my little sisters.so back to present I went kitchen where I found my two devils.omru.because of them I had to hide from annika.they are not less than devil.i went towards them,seeing my blood shot eyes they frightened,I can see fear on their eyes.but I was burning in anger so I grab tomatoes which were nearest to me.i started to hit them in anger and they started to ran here and there.but I am shivaay singh oberoi.how can I forgave them easily.i am gonna punish them.i also chased them.i threw some tomatoes on them.some tomatoes hit them,so some missed.but our this chase game creating mess in hall.we were chasing each other like mice and cat.but we freezes in one voice.
"Shivomru"..Dadi shouted.
We stood there in scared look knowing what is coming for us.
She came towards us.he bowed our head down in guilt as all decorations of raakhi we destroyed and because of my missed hits tomatoes were messed all around.
Dadi-ye kya kar rhe ho tum log?
Ru-dadi,bhaiya ne start kiya.
Me-arre,first you started.
Om-no shivaay you were in jungli mood
Dadi-ohh shut up,I gave leave all of the staff.because of raakhi.and you people messed here after 2 hours guests will start coming here.what will I say to them?She said angrily.
Shivomru-we are sorry dadi,we can do anything for you.we said in unison.but after that what she ordered  us was unbelievable for us.
Dadi-ok,so listen.as all staff is in leave so you people have to swipe on the hall.and clean your mess in this 1 hour.she ordered us.making our jaw drop.she went from there.as we have to swipe whole hall oh god save me…
We were sure that we will call after this punishment"shivomru the swipers"
..recap-shivikalicious.....