chant-o-maayi shivaay

Thank you guys for your wishes,your wishes made my day.thank you so much.

shivaay sees that woman and again goes to annika.
shiv-annika you sure I have to kiss her.with pleading eyes.
anni-shivaay she is so beautiful na,she exclaims.while that woman smiles and others were trying hard to suppress their laugh.
shiv-very good ,you want that I kiss her.
anni-yes but listen,be gentle ha,first ask her name,then give her compliment and then kiss her…she said mischievously.
shivaay thought that now he is trapped,this girl will not leave him easily.he takes deep breath.
shiv-annika I want to tell you something.
anni-yes just say that you can't do this?She said with proud.
He was about to say same thing when an idea strike in his mind,and then he smirked,which confused like hell everyone specially annika because she knows that shivaay will never do this but she shocked to the core infact everyone shocked when he said,''i would love to do this.''
Ru to everyone-hey bhagwaan mere bhaiya pagal ho gye hai,kuch karo unhe bacha le bhagwaan .(he said dramatically)
bhavya-are you sure bhaiya
gau-ki aap inhe
om-kiss
prinku-kroge……
shivaay-(confidently)yes,it's not a big deal.
anni-so why are you standing here,go and kiss her.she sulked.
shivaay smirks and goes to that women.
shiv-hey beautiful what's your name.
She showed him her dant kanti brushed 32 teethand reply,''sir mera naam meena hai.''
shiv-what a beautiful name,you have.
meena-(shyly)thank you sir.
shivaay looks annika and smirks,anni-chalo,chalo jaldi karo jjo krna hai jaldi kro.
shiv-ok…
ru-i can't see this our bhaiya gone mad.he puts his palm on her eyes.
gau-hey shankar ji ,main aapko 201 ka prasad chadaugi bas aap bhaiya ko rok lijiye.bhavya and prinku look at shivaay keenly,while om was looking at shivaay disbelievingly.and then

shivaay bend on his knees,took her hand into his kissed her back of palm,meena stood there dumbfound,then shivaay stood up and said,''you know meena ji I didnt know you but when I saw you in oberois security dress,I felt proud on you.
meena-sir…
shiv-aap yha pr kab se kaam kr rhi hai.
meena-sir 38 saal se.
All look at him amusingly.shiv-for your service I can kiss you 100 times because you deserve this,I remember my dadi hire you for this home then you were working at front door then some days ago I told khanna,that he should hire you backdoor.but I salute you for securing us from threads,and doing your duty all day and night because of you and other guards faithfulness we are safe.
Now meena has tears of happiness,andthe respect which shivaay gave her.she folds her hands and thanked him for giving her respect,then she left from there.
All were looking at with proud,and all that time rudra put his palm on his eyes and asking,ho gya kaand ki nhi koyi bataega…
Then he opens his eyes ,and look at the scenario.om goes to shivaay and hug him tightly ,in hug om-i am proud of you shivaay,meanwhile gauri,prinku and bhavya also join the hug and said-we are proud of you bhaiya.shivaay reciprocate their hug and smile .annika was standing their numb.all smirked seeing her while rudra was thinking,''hain yeh log bhaiya pr proud feel kr rhe hai vo bhi kiss krne ke liye ,hey bhagwaan phle bhaiya ab sbke sb,thank God mai bcha hua hai.''rudra goes to bhavya and ask-are guys mad,bhaiya ne kiss ki hai or tum sab proud feel kr rhe ho.
bhav-that's why you are not smart but you are smrt.and she drag him from there.
Om also drag gauri from there for romancing and pronoun goes from there because she was feeling sleepy.now there our ajivika were left.
shiv-so I won the challenge.
anni-its cheating.(she said like a little girl)
shiv-no,it's smartness.
anni-you know what shivaay you are very chantomaayi.
Shiv(being confused)-now what is chantomaayi.
anni-you chantomaayi.(she sulked)
shiv-o hello I am not chant-o-maayi.
anni-its chantomaayi,not chant-o-maayi.okay.
shiv-whatever.he shrugged.
anni-first you tell me why the hell you kissed her on her backpalm?
shiv-why?You didn't mention that where should I kiss her.he said nonchalantly.
anni-fine you won the challenge.
She sulked and was about to leave from there then shivaay tuck on her wrist in order to stop her.
anni-now what?
shiv-(with mischievous glint)-my prize.
anni-seriously you want prize for being chantomaayi.i am not going to give you any prize.
Shiv(being sad)-ok,he was about to go,then annika called him,he turned to her side then she came close to him,shivaay's breath got hitched.she tiptoed and suddenly did a surprising thing.she tip toed and peck his cheek,shivaay stood there numb ,he can't decipher what has happened to him.he came out from his trance and ask,''what was that?"
anni-seriously shivaay you are so chantomaayi na then how can you so dumb?
Shiv(try to hide his blush)-i know it's a peck.but for what?
anni-for being this chantomaayi,I am really proud of me for being your friend .You know shivaay I met many rich persons ,they were spoil brat but when I saw you today,I feel proud and this peck only for this.
shivaay's heart flutter with happiness,to know that his girl feeling proud of him.he smiled widely.anni-ok shivaay I am taking today's leave because it's already 5:00 a.m. and I need a good or else I wouldn't be able to do anything.
shiv-yeah of course.
Saying so she left from there leaving shivaay smile sheepishly….