divorce can't define their love

Rudy's pov-
I know, this revelation from chhoti maa would give shock to bhaiya and bhabhi. But what can i do? I can't see my brother sad and i cant see my bhabhi tense.these conditions are here because of that ragini. I had noticed many times that she was trying to instigate chhoti maa against bhabhi. Everything was so mess.hence i arranged a fake pregnancy report of bhabhi. So, chhoti maa gets happy and brought my bhabhi at home.
End of pov..
Shivika were shocked after the revelation. How can annika be pregnant without her knowledge.
"amazing, i am pregnant and i don't know about this."she whispers sarcastically to shivaay.
"what's going onnn? I can't understand. Are you really pregnant. "he whispered back as they both were having the most special lunch, which pinky herself cooked.
"ohh, shut up shivaay. If i was ready to be pregnant so, i would have not divorced you. "she said giving him an angry glare.

………

"now both of you go and take rest. I don't want to listen anything now. "pinky said as she was ignoring shivaay and annika's continuosly calls for her.
"look mummy ji, both are showing off like they had not done anything. "pinky laughed and dadi smiled at her.
Annika's pov:
As soon as i stepped in our room, many memories came to my mind. How much i love my room. How much i have missed this room. Everything is changed because of that ragini. I hate her. Suddenly i felt cold hands under my top. I know who is this?
"you don't know, how much this stupid divorce made me miss you so much. I have missed your fruity smell like hell. "he whispered in my ears as he inhaled my shampoo smell. I swear,i have tried alot to keep him away from me. But i could not control myself to be in his arms. "Oh, stop it shivaay. Here i don't know what's going on and you are still busy in romancing with me. "i sulked as i tried hard to control my desires.
"let mom think. What she want.you will be pregnant not now but later. "he joked.i frowned at his behavior. How can he be so cool at this situation?
"for your information we are divorced now. So, dare you touch me. "i warned him.
"really, so what was yesterday night we had done. "he said sarcastically.
"oh shut up,shivaay.you are shameless. "i scolded him while my cheeks reddened. Before i react anything he held my wrist and dragged me towards him. I landed on his chest. Before i could say anything, he smashed his lips with mine. And to my utter shock i responded quickly as if i was waiting for this. We apart from each other gaining some oxygen he rubbed my swollen lips with his thumbs. "you know i love you so much and i know that you love me too. That divorce, it was just our anger because i will never say to judge that i don't want you. I want you by my side forever. If mom is having some confusion let her live in some confusions till i sorted out every problem between you both. "he said. Well, he is saying right,i can't live without him even for a second that divorce was my anger. Though i showed him as if i am irritate. "i hate you. "i shouted. As he was going out from the room. "but i know you love me like no other baby. "he winked and went from there. As he went out from the room a frown formed in my brows.
"oh god, how will i handle this pregnancy drama?shivaaay i hate you for trapping me in this mess. "i murmured when someone pulled me and turned me around. I know he is back.
"what? What you forget now?"i sulked but he bent down holding my waist i looked at him in confusion but he lift my top a bit and kissed my bellybutton along with a hickey. I hissed. He stood smiling like fool.
"what was that? "i frowned.
"my love for my unborn shivika and ansh. "he grinned and went for his office. Sometimes i feel that i am doing wrong with shivaay. We should think about babies.i had seen shivaay many times doing future planings for our babies. Like one day he gave me a form of Cambridge university and said that he is thinking to admit ansh in that university. And the biggest thing is shivaay is opening a grand university in mumbai with all facilities like Cambridge university just for his unborn daughter shivika.though he never forced but he is waiting for my approval like hell, I have told him alot of time that what is the need to do so much future planings but he is sso.afterall.and i know him alot. He just signed that divorce paper, he has not filled any application in the court.
End of pov…
Here annika was smilingly thinking alot of things and  there someone is burning like hell seeing shivika romance from distance. Though she could not heard any talk of them but she was witnessing the romance between shivika. That was ragini.
"what the hell?annika is pregnant. All my planings she has ruined. How much difficult it was for me to instigate pinky aunty against her and shivaay made sign on the divorce papers. I have to do something. I have to kill that baby. Shivaay is mine only mine. "ragini murmured.

Now lets see who is making fool and whom? Poor ragini, what you think? Will she be able to kill shivika's baby?🤔🤔