protecting her

A couple was sleeping fast snuggling into each other.when sunray disturbs their sleep so our hero snuggle her more into him in order to protect her.he opens his eyes only to find a beautiful look of her."no,wonder she sleeps like a log."he chuckled under his breath.her mouth was slightly open.holding his waist tightly.just then he heard a buzz.
He roams his hand here or there in the bedsheet.soon he found a cellphone.
"Oh,so her phone is buzzing let's see who is calling my lady kumbh karan."he muttered.but soon his smile faded into frown.as caller ID is shown "tej uncle".
"Why bade papa is calling annika?Infact he should know here time zone."he thought.
He slowly gets apart from her to let her sleep and then went to pick up the call.
In call-
Shiv-bade papa.how are you all?
Tej-ohh great shivaay,there you did mistake here we are suffering with media's innumerable questions and you are asking to me how are we all?
Tej's statement made shivaay shock.
Om snatches cell from tej and tells him whole situation.ground slipped under his foot.
"How will I face annika?She will break after knowing this.i have to clear all misunderstandings to media."he said with his shaken lips.
Om-shivaay,you need to hide this from her.we were trying your cell since 4 hours but it's not connecting.thats why dad called on annika's cell.
Ru-bhaiya,the biggest problem is harsh uncle he is boiling in anger.so,come back as soon as possible and please don't send annika di to her house.take her here.
Om-and yeah don't let her see news.this media is talking shit about her.
His anger boiled.he was feeling to punch everyone who is talking shit about her.but for that he need to go back india as soon as possible.he switched off her cell avoiding her instagram and twitter notifications are filled with millions of questions.he kept her cell on his pocket.he was angry,guilty but protective about her.he will not let her face these situation because of him.he plastered his fake smile and went to her.where she was already awoke and admiring nature's beauty.
Anni-where were you?I hate the moment when I woke up without you.she said while holding his elbow and made him sit near her.
Shiv-i..Was talking with kh..anna.he fumbled.he couldn't lie to her but he need to strong for her.
Anni-he called you again.but from where as I broke your cell.
Shiv,-from your cell.he said with fake smile.
Anni-oh bete ki.look he is real soutan of mine.he called you in my phone.cant he leave us alone for sometime?She sulked.
Shiv-we should go hotel now.he said seriously.
She looks at him for some moments then agreed.he drove as fast as he could.making annika surprise.
Anni-shivaay,what happen to you?
She asked seriously.
Shiv-nothing.he said while driving.
Anni-toh itni tej gaadi kyu chla rhe ho mujhe hotel jana hai mrne ni.she said with sarcasm.
Soon they reach hotel.he said to her for freshen up.while making some calls from her cell.she found something fishy but chose to keep quite.she went to freshen up while shivaay ordered to pilot to be ready as soon as possible and started doing packing all the stuff.
She came out after freshen up.but scenario made her baffled.
Anni-shivaay,why are you packing our bags?There are more days left to enjoy.
Shiv-annika,you trust me na.he said with great difficulty.
Anni-i do.but what happen?She ask knowing something is not good.
Shiv-we need to go india.now.
Anni-is everything ok?
Shiv-i hope,I could say this to you but trust me I will handle everything.
Anni-what you mean you handle everything?shivaay you are not going to leave me na.she said with suspicious look.at this moment she can bear every pain but betrayal from shivaay is unbearable for her.
He cups her cheeks.knowing her fear of losing him.
Shiv-no way.you are my life,my heartbeat,my soul.how could I leave you?Yes,I agree that I did mistakes last time but this time I will settle everything.he said while holding their hands.

She sighed in relief.
"But what made him go back to india this early."her mind screamed.
He was still busy packing all the stuff.
She hold him by his shoulder.look at him with questioning look.
"Is dad okay?He is fine na shivaay.she asks with great difficulty hoping that what she was thinking is not true.
He cupps her cheeks.
Shiv-shhh,he is all okay.what you say?'khidkitod'.he is ek dum khidki tod fine.
She sighed in relief.
Anni-and oberoi mansion.
Shiv-everyone is fine.he hugged her.
Anni-then why are so tensed?Idiot you have everyone with you no problem can harm you then.so relax everything will be fine.
Shiv-i need you with me.
Anni-and I am always with you no wonder whatever situation is?
She said seriously and took him in her embrace.
"He must be tensed due to his buisness problems."she thought.
"I need to protect her.i can't let her suffer due to my carelessness."he thought.