pacifying her

Anni's pov-
He picked me in his arms,in front of everyone.its so embarrassing.but he is adamant in his tadi.he took me in his room and made me sit on his bed.i tried hard to escape from there but he gripped hard on my wrist.arghhh I should discuss him this matter.i can't believe that person easily.shivaya was asking me what happen to me.his eyes are showing concern for me.his blue orbs made me fall for him.i took deep breathe and tried to inhale and exhale.
Shiv's pov-

She was going to tell me,her problem.i don't know why my heart thumping like drum.she was inhaling and exhaling.which made me worried like hell.I have to find him as soon as possible.because he is the one who creating misunderstanding between us.atlast she asked to me,that question which drop me in a fix.
She-shivaay,did you know daksh personally?She said,how will I tell her that me and daksh were best friends,since childhood.
Me-annika,voh I.….i was stammering try to find the way.i can't tell her lie,but I can't say her truth.now this is called fix.she snatched her hand from my grip harshly taking me out of my world.her eyes were blood shot,her eyes were screaming that I hurt her to the core.
Anni-how can you do this to me.in these days I told you everything about me.but you hid the truth.tell me shivaay do you know daksh khurana personally?she shout at me,making me scared.yes i,shivaay singh oberoi also scared by loosing her and my family.right now I can see hurt clearly in her eyes.but what can I do rather than tell her truth.i bowed my head down and replied.
Me-yes,we were….i trailed off but cutted by her.
Anni-best friends…
I knew it,this daksh creating misunderstanding between us.
me-listen annika,I know I did mistake.i should have told you everything before.but I thought you will be hurt,so I kept mum.
Anni-nothing can hurt me more than this matter,shivaay.she held his collar and said.
Me-i am sorry.
Anni-for what?
Me-for hurting you.
Anni-shivaay leave me alone.
How can I leave her alone but she turned around now her bare back was facing me.in this serious time,my heart was adoring her chocolaty back.oh shut up shivaay you have to pacify her.you did mistake,you should have told her before.i perished the distance between us while hugging her from back.she wiggled in my arms.
Anni-leave me.she said angrily.
But I kept my hold firmly.i know she is angry but I can't leave her.i knew her anger.in her anger she broke everything infact she hurt herself too.which is too risky.she came out from my grip and roared.anni-i said get lost shivaay from here.
But I am the great shivaay singh oberoi.i didn't scare from her roar.again I gripped her under my cage,and again back hugged her this time more tightly.she wiggled grumpily but who cares.i kept my chin in her shoulder,and murmured a sorry.but she stood silent without giving me reply.i nuzzled my nose in her hairs inhaling her fragrance and again murmured,
Me-you know na I can't see you in sad mode and hurt.thats why I didn't tell you about him,I noticed this that whenever this daksh topic raised you got hurt.so,that's why I didn't tell you about him.I nuzzled in her hair more leaving trails of pecks on her nape.in which she moaned.ohh howmuch I love this?Her moans.i knew the tricks.how to pacify her.now she is pacified.anni-leave me yrr.
Me-no,first tell me you are no more angry with me.
Anni-fine,but leave me.
I nuzzled in her hair more and more into her.she giggled made me sigh in relief.anni-okay,fine I am not angry with you.now leave me.its tickling.
I left her.she sighed in relief and suddenly she hugged me and whispered in my ears.
Anni-thank you.i was confused.
Me-for what?
Anni-for being with me.
I hugged her firmly and smiled contently.
Me-i will always with you.
She too snuggled against my chest.