pinky promise

in morning at 11:30 am..
Everyone woke up in the oberoi mansion,except two souls.they all gathered in the dining hall.
ru-aaj bhaiya ki koi meeting thi kya.                      
om-ni toh..
prinku-to bhaiya kha gye?
pinky-o my mata,you don't knows where is my shivaay?
jhanvi-may be he is sleeping.
shakti-par vo to subah 6 baje hi uth jata hai.
Pinky to servant -tune shivaay ko dekha.
servant-ma'am I think he is sleeping.because he is still in his room.
pinky-khi bimaar to ni hai.mai jaake dekhti hu.
Dadi was listening carefully everything, she chose to keep mum,but when she heard that pinky is going to her billu's room,she interrupted pinky.
dadi-pinky,tu rehne de,vo so rha hoga maine kal use dekha tha vo kal der raat tak apna kaam kr rha tha,vo thak gya hoga isliye koi bhi mere billu ko aaj pareshaan ni krega.
pinky-okays mummy ji.
They all had their breakfast,and disperse to their room leaving dadi in her thoughts.
dadi's pov:
I had seen billu -annika's friendship since 1 month ,I am really happy to see that my billu has fallen in love,but he is his grandfather's grandson will not accept his feelings  soon.he is stubborn like his grandfather.but when I saw billu yesterday night,I feel proud.he is with annika.annika,she is so sweet girl,when I meet her first time,that time I understood her pain,well experience is a power.this power gave you that kind of eyes,which always read others mind very well.whenever I saw in annika's eyes I feel that girl will perfect for my billu,and then when I observe that billu also likes her my happiness has no bound.yesterday,I was going to sleep,then I feel that I should check pool side once,because I can't trust these servants.but when I reach there,I found there annika was telling her all pain to billu,unwillingly,I also heard her crisis I knew it that she has suffered alot but when my billu said to her that he will always with her,I felt proud,I feel happy that my billu also becoming ISHQBAAZ.an unknown smile spread on her face.
End of pov:
In shivaay's room-
Two souls were sleeping peacefully,in each other's arms when sun rays disturbed them in which annika,more seep her head into shivaay's chest,for ignoring sunrays.shivaay also tight his grip on her waist.but these Sundays now disturbing him.he slowly opens his eyes and feel some weight in his chest,he realized that annika was fully covered his body,with hers.he felt content when she hugged him like this.he could not see her face because she buried her face in his chest.he reminds her bitter crying which he hates to the core.he placed a kiss on her forehead and tight his grip more on to her,which made her awake.
anni-shivaay I am not teddy bear,stop squeazing me.she uttered.
shiv-(not leaving her)no you are my teddy I will not let you go anywhere.he said nonchalantly.
Anni(being shocked)-what?She jerked him and get up.shivaay realized what he said.
shiv-actually annika ,I just said all that thing in a flow .He gave excuse.
anni-you know main tumhari teddy bear rahu ya nhi,but you are my favourite teddy.after ages I sleep peacefully I your arms,that's why you are my best friend ,I find solace with you.shivaay thank you for being with me.
shiv-(cupped her face)I will always with you but give me a promise..
anni-(looking at his deep ocean eyes)what?
shiv-just try to forget those days,forget everything,even that daksh.i know it's not easy but try for once,for me.
anni-you are right,I should forget everything,from I will not remind those days,and that's my promise.
While showing him her pinky finger,he raised his brow in confusion in which she made him pinky promise.
anni-isse khte hai pinky promise.
shiv-ohh this is pinky promise.
anni-yes,so pinky promise.while showing their pinkies to him.
shiv-pinky promise,he smiled widely.
Then her eyes fell onto clock,it ticked12:30 am….
anni-ohh bete ki ,itna late,I should go from here,because I have to rush for your office.she exclaimed.
shiv-mere office kyu?
anni-arre gauri ki shaadi hai or vo idiot mujhe vhi milegi na buddhu.and she try to escape from window,but window was not opening,while shivaay opens the door and coughed.fake one.
shiv-well mere room me window ke alawa door bhi hai,if you want to use this door,you can.i don't mind.he said nonchalantly in which she smiled sheepishly goes to him gave him a peck on his cheek while whispering bye and ran from there.shivaay touches his cheek where she gave him peck,and blush hard…