part-5(it was their first night out)

In OM…..
rudra-what?
om-annika is…
prinku-gauri bhabhi's
rudra-friend.
Gauri and shivaay in unison-yesss.
shiv-you guys are mad,we are telling you the same from past 2 hours and you people are reacting like we had grown horns.
om(being confused)-but gauri we are dating each other since 5 years you never told me about her,may I know why?
gauri(being guilty)-omkara ji I don't want to loose you,I thought like misunderstood me,you will also misunderstood me.and I can't afford to loose you and this family…she told him her problem with heavy heart but what omkara did shocked everyone.he hugged her tightly while kissing her on forehead.everyone went in aww moment.he broke the hug,and cup her face.
om-gauri I will never misunderstand you because I know my chiraiyya never do anything wrong.
Gauri smiled more brightly and hugged him.
rudra-o, control your emotions we are innocent beware.
While prinku and shivaay burst into laughter and omkara stare them angrily.but shivaay notice gauri, she seems lost some where.he goes to her,and shrug her.
shiv-what happen gauri?
Then everyone notice her.
gauri-bade bhaiya here we are so happy and I don't even know how annika came out from that trauma?Omkara ji you know she loved daksh very much.
Listening this shivaay feel some kind of pain but gets relief when he heard what gauri said,''though they don't share intimacy but still she loved him whole heartily but that cheater broke her heart and our friendship that's why I hate him to the core.''
rudra-don't worry gauri bhabhi,we will make your friend as before chirpy.
prinku-yes bhabhi we are with you.
And then they share a group hug.
After some time they all broke the hug.
gauri- but how will we do this?
Then our Rudy boy came for giving his brilliant idea.
rudra-i have a plan.then everyone rolled their eyes and said in unison-no rudra.
Rudra -oh yes(he shout).

After sometime in annika's house….
She is sitting like a statue and thinking about gauri,when suddenly her door bell rings ,she look at the watch it's 12:30 pm.
She get up and goes to the door and thinks ,"who could be at this hour of night".
She tries to peep out with the help off key hole but she can't.again door bell rings.
anni-i have to do something.she took vase from the nearby table and count,1,2,3and open she was going to hit the man with vase but someone cried out loud like a baby,then annika stop and said tum iss waqt yha?
And the person is ……..

Rudra.….our smart boy.
rudra-its me di please don't hit me I will never cheat in exams please don't hit me.
Anni(being shocked)-rudra I will not beat you ,but is everything fine,I mean you here at this hour.
rudra-you will not let us come inside your house.(he made puppy eyes)
anni-oh I am sorry ,yeah please welcome come na .
She took him inside and then ask,"rudra you said us, anyone else with you."
rudra-many people... He said nonchalantly.
And again door bell rings she look at rudra ,he gestures her to open the door she opened the door and here omkara ,gauri and prinku present.
prinku hugged her while om also side hugged her.while gauri stand there watching her annika who changed so much.annika sees gauri but decide to ignore her.
She broke the hug and ask,"om you all here is everything ok,first you all come inside."
All settled in hall,and annika also sat there.
annika-you guys are scaring me,tell na is everything fine?
prinku-yeah annika everything is fine ,we are here for but cuts off by rudra.
rudra-for chilling,we thought you were getting bore so came here for company you.
om-i hope we didn't disturb you.
anni-not at all om.infact I am happy that you all come.
She is ignoring gauri royally,which hurts gauri.but omkara assures her that everything will be fine.after some time again door bell rings.
om-annika, i guess shivaay has come.
anni-i will check and she goes.
She open the door where she find shivaay is struggling with lots of chips packets,pizzas and cold drinks.she helped him by taking few things from him.
Then shivaay lift his gaze and look annika,while she is helping him.he mesmerized from her beauty,she is looking cute in her night dress with messy bun,and spectacles.

he mesmerized from her beauty,she is looking cute in her night dress with messy bun,and spectacles

shivaay(whisper)-beautiful

anni-hmm did you say something ?
shiv-nothing.
And then they settled on the couch,rudra try to crack jokes which not effecting annika and they chit chat for an hour.in this 1 hour annika mixed up with everyone and chat alot,but smile is missing from her face.
shiv- annika ,where is your parents .
anni-mr.oberoi they went indore for sometime.
shiv-ok…
Rudra hey guys I have a plan.
Everyone except annika shouts NOOOOOO…
While annika confused.
anni- why?
prinku-annika you don't know him his ideas are very dangerous…
anni- oh so I would love to hear your idea rudra,tell me what is it?
rudra-so my idea is why don't we watch movie?It will be great fun.
Everyone sighed in relief except annika." thank god".
annika-good idea rudra.
rudra-arre di I am intelligent but these people are always underestimate me.
After alot of discussion they decide to watch action movie,while gauri also enjoying ,well annika ignoring her but she have faith on her bade bhaiya.having all snacks they all set for watching movie,annika feels blessed to have them.after watching movie annika noticed that everyone drift into sleep except shivaay.
anni-(while looking them)they look cute,I must say you have a very khidkitod family.
Shivaay smiled but then he ask.,"khidkitod means"?
anni-khidkitod arre,you don't know khidkitod,khidkitod means amazing.
shiv- yeah I have amazing family.
Anni -it's 4:45 am ,do you need coffee?
shiv-yeah but expresso.
anni-ok but I don't understand one thing how you guys drink that kaali coffee.
shiv-hey it's expresso not kaali coffee.
anni-yeah your so called expresso, you sit I'll come after sometime.
shiv-hmm. and she goes.after sometime she came back but didn't find shivaay.and then she find balcony door is open,she goes there and find shivaay.

and then she find balcony door is open,she goes there and find shivaay

anni-mr.oberoi,you here,I was finding you inside.
shiv-yeah I found this place is really peaceful.
anni- I also love this place.
And then they both sat and chitchat while sipping their coffees.
shiv-annika I want that please don't call me mr.oberoi,it feels like I am in office.
anni-ok mr.oberoi while shivaay glare her and she bit her tongue and said,"SHIVAAY''.
It feels like heaven for shivaay,his name never sound this much good ever.he smiled contently.they both drift into sleep in balcony….
For world it's morning but for these people it's night.

Recap:shivaay-om look ,its disappeared.
om- you are right shivaay.
prinku-rudra bhaiya you are so intelligent.look it's disappeared.
gauri-thank god it's disappeared, rudy bhaiya you are very intelligent.
Rudra(being confused) -do anyone will care to tell me, what have i done???