drunk annika part1😉😉

After 30 minutes,shivaay and s.v.r. were sitting holding their heads.as in competition mode annika gulped whole bottle of champagne same goes to mallika.now both girls were in full drunk mode.everyone seeing them like annika and mallika had grown horns in their heads.annika and mallika too sat in front of them and stared them back.
Shiv-(in his daze)who will save us now?
S.v.r.-god knows.he replied in his daze.
Both girls giggled like fool listening them.others too giggled but fake one.showing their 32 teeths.
Shivaay jerked off as he doesn't want to spread raita in front of all.he knew that annika will surely spread raita.
Shiv-okay,enough of your giggling ,now we have to go home as soon as possible.he said strictly to everyone in which all nodded and bid bye to mallika and s.v.r.
Before going s.v.r. and s.s.o. hugged each other,while whispering each other all the best.annika was stumbling here and there.she was blabbering alot of stupid things.but shivaay hold her tightly and made her sit in his jeap.as they were in his jeap today.shivaay settled in driving seat,annika besides him and others were settled in backseat.they were silent as they knew tonight will be fun night so stay quite and enjoy the drive.whole drive annika was singing.
"Twinkle,twinkle little star,
My billu is the super star."
She was singing or should I say shouting this only.
Shivaay rolled his eyes.others suppress their laugh.
Shiv-(in mind )oh god,this is just a starting.give me strength god.
Shiv-annika,keep shut your mouth.its embarrassing.
He muttered in audible tone.
Anni-(pouted)aww,my billu is now becoming bheegi billu.muaaaahhh.saying this she kissed his cheeks tightly.making shivaay loose his balance in driving.jeap was about to crash with tree but he managed and others sighed in relief.
Ru-i didn't know that annika di's kiss is this much powerful.he said teasingly.
"Shut up Rudy"…all glares him angrily.
Ru-ok.
Gauri giggled silently,which was only audible to om.
Om-why are you giggling?
Gau-just thinking that annika's one cheek kiss effects bhaiya so much.
Om-so?He asked questioningly.
Gau-you never effects when I gave you cheek kiss?
Om was about to say something when annika disturbed him.
Anni-om can you tell me one thing?She asked in her childish voice.shivaay's heartbeat increased as he fastened his car speed more.
Om-yeah ask na.
Shiv-(while interrupting her)now what you want to ask him?cant you keep shut your mouth?he said with full of fear in his voice.
Anni-(listening him she came in her khidki tod avtar.)first you shut your mouth billu,second this is my mouth and I have full right to use my mouth,third don't you dare to interrupt me I will eat you raw.she threatened him,while showing her angry glare and her finger to him.seeing her in full angry mode shivaay frightened and shut his mouth.others giggled seeing the scene in front of them.
Anni-yes,so I was asking to you om that which dialogue aamir said in his movie?
Om-which movie?He asked confusingly.
Anni-arre vhi movie.she tries to remember something and said yes umm in 3 idiots movie.
Ru-in that movie aamir has delivered alot of dialogue s di.
Bha-exactly.
Anni-ohh,you all didn't heard that one dialogue.
All except shivaay as he was rushing his jeap to oberoi mansion -which dialogue???Asked in unison.
Anni-arre vhi jisme…..She interrupted by shivaay as he tookarre  them oberoi mansion.they reached their house.in all the drive his heart was thumping like it will came out at any moment.
Shiv-okay guys we should go and sleep it's night.come annika,I will drop you in your room.they were about to dispersing in their room just then annika shout,making others stop and came to her.
Anni-yaad aa gya.
Shiv(in mind)-meri maut aa gyi.ab isse kya yaad aa gya?
Others came to her in excited tone.
Ru-kya yaad aaya?
Anni-arre aamir ka dialogue.
Prinku-which dialogue?
Anni-arre vhi.she blushed making others confused.
Others-which dialogue?
Anni-ki kiss krne me naak beech me aa jati hai.
Others-ohh that dialogue.
Anni-yes,can you guys tell me that kiss krne me naak beech me aati hai kya?She asked cutely.making shivaay more embarrass.
"No"others replied in unison except shivaay and prinku.
Anni-hai na,but you know what jab main or shi….
Shiv-annika,you are so tired.you should take rest hai na chalo.he was sweating,he tried to stop her.
Anni-tum to chup hi raho. She glared him again.he hide his face in his palm.as he is gone now.
Omru-yes,tum to chup hi raho.they teased him in unison.
Anni-tum logo ko pta hai jab bhi main or shivaay kiss…
Shiv-annikaaa,we should go now.
Anni-(irritatingly)let's go you billu.
Shivaay thanked his stars for saving him further embarrassment.they were about to go just then shivaay's phone rings and it shows khanna's id.seeing khanna's id.annika sat there with a thud and started crying loudly and dramatically.seeing her all gets tensed.
Gau-what happen annika?
Anni-gauri,meri soutan humein bhut disturb krti hai.
Bha-which soutan di?
Anni-arre vhi jo humare kiss krne ke beech me aa jati hai.she said boldly.making others gasp and shivaay shock…..

Recap-drunk annika part 2.
Anni-i want to play tabla.she said mischievously.
Shiv-at this time from where I give you tabla?
Anni-from there,she said while pointing towards a bald man.