healing her wound

Listening her confession for him made his heart squeal in happiness.he hugged her tightly making her wince in pain.he immediately broke the hug and gets hyper.
Shiv-oh god,I am really sorry.is it paining alot?Should I call doctor?Oh my god what should I do?I am truly idiot.
Anni-shh,I am fine it's just wounds are still not healed completely.
Shiv-i know,doctor said that it will take time.
Anni-hmm.
Shiv-did you dressed your wounds or not?
Anni-yeah but,I think they are bleeding again.as her pain increased.a wince escaped from her mouth.making shivaay more guilty.
Shiv-i am going to call doctor that's it.he started to call doctor but interrupted by annika.
Anni-are you idiot?It's already 12.there is no need to call doctor, everyone will disturb.i don't want this.
Shiv-so,what should I do?I can't see you in pain.i am really sorry yrr.i didn't mean to hurt you.
Anni-stupid.i know that you will never hurt me intentionally.can you do me a favour?
Shiv-ofcourse tell me.
Anni-umm,shivaay it's late night and I don't want to disturb anyone,so can you dress my wound?
Shiv-me,how can i?As her wound was on her stomach.
Anni-shivaay,I trust you.i trust me too.you know what I need help,if you couldn't help me then it's ok.
Shiv-no,I will dress your wound.if I gave you pain then I will heal your pain.
Annika lay down on the bed,her wound was paining like hell.shivaay came towards her,he hasitantly lifted her T-shirt till her wound.he can see that her wound is bleeding,he started to dressing her wound,sometimes she winces in pain but he tried to be delicate.after dressing he take a look of her tummy,but then he came out from his land and place her T-shirt in its place.she was in so much pain that tears formed in her eyes.he got up and gave her painkillers which was suggested by doctor.he made her gulp painkillers.he was feeling guilty for hugging her.then he noticed one thing.
Shiv-one second,how are you awake?
Anni-actually…she trailed off.
Shiv-dont tell me that you didn't take your sedatives.
Annika nodded.he groaned in anger.
Shiv-how can you be so careless?Why the hell you didn't take your sedatives?
Anni-if I took sedatives then how will I meet you?She said innocently.seeing her face he couldn't do anything,just groaned in anger.he gave her sedatives and started to put them on its place.but he stopped by her.she was in her sleepy mode.
Anni(in sleepy tone)-you will not leave me na.
Shiv-(smiled)never.
Anni-please stay with me,saying this she slept but her hand was holding his wrist.
He sat there and caressed her face.
Shiv(to himself)-you don't know annika,how much I love you.once you got fit and fine then I will announce our marriage too.as I can't live without you even for a second.saying this he lied beside her,while she was holding his wrist tightly as if she didn't hold him.he will escape.
Like this they drifted into sleep,a peaceful sleep which they found after 1 month..