more golmaal is on the way😉

Dadi-i want to talk everyone in my room,she said angrily and went away.leaving scared everyone.
Anni-omg,now what will we do?Now I have to tell dadi,about my past.but I don't know what will be her reaction?She said in scared tone.
Gauri-what a blunder I have done?What will I say to dadi?
Making everyone raise their eyes.except Rudy.
Anni-gauri,why are you scared.you didn't do anything.in all this blunder,me and shivaay are responsible not you.
As noone knows about gauri and rudra's plan.this thing made rudra smirk for escape from dadi's class.
Rudra-yes didi,what is happening here?Are you three hiding something from me and gauri bhabhi.making gauri confuse that why did Rudy bhaiya tell a lie?
Bhav-nothing Rudy we are not hiding something from you.you know na baby,I can't hide something from you.she said in extra sweet voice making Rudy shocked to the core.
Rudy-hey bhagwan ab to mujhe pura bharosa hai ki tum log mujhse kuch chhupa rhe ho.
Bha-ni to aisa kyu lgta hai aapko?
Rudy was going to say something but interrupted by shivaay.
Shiv-because we all know that bhavya to Rudy with sweetness nahhh,it's impossible.you both always fight.he said nonchalantly.
Making annika and bhavya frown,but Rudy he squealed in happiness.rudy-exactly my point.
Just then khanna came there and inform them,that dadi is calling them angrily.making other scared.bhavya and annika started to go,while shivaaay gave instruction to khanna that if dadi asked him about electricity then you will tell her that due to some issues,electricity had gone.khanna nodded and went from there.here gauri hold rudra's hand and stopped him,she confronts him that why the hell he tell lie to them.but rudra make her understand that if they told them,then they and dadi will pounce on them and will scold them brutally.he convinced gauri skillfully though she was feeling guilty,but she agreed with rudra.they all went to dadi where dadi scold them for their carelessness,they heard every scold given by dadi and came out.
Shiv-god,plan bnaya tha daksh ke liye,or yha om ne pta ni kon sa bhoot dekh liya?Bhoot,bhoot.yes annika I think something is fishy.he said,making ruri anxious and bhavanni confused.
Anni-what is fishy shivaay?
Bhav-yes bhaiya what is it?
Shivaay explains both of them about radio incident,making ruri eyes wide in shock but they covered before anyone notice them.
Bhav-(in inspecting tone)I think bhaiya after our planning someone also planned something.she said eyeing on Rudy.
Anni-arre it's nothing,kuch ni hai chalo.we should sleep as tomorrow is sangeet.bhavya,gauri go to your room.rudy good night baby.come shivaay she lock her hands with his and about to go but interrupted by our smrt Rudy .
Rudy-wait,are you both going to sleep in one room.he asked furrowing his brows.
Shivika leaves each other's hand immediately and annika tried to say something,so she cleared her throat,try to make any excuse.
Shivaay started to look here or there for further embarrassment.
Anni-ahh Rudy you know,from the time when om screamed,shivaay is really scared.I think you didn't know that your brother is scared of ghost,so I thought that we,I mean me and shivaay discuss some interiors for tomorrow.She said try to sound sadly.
Rudy-ohh I knew that bhaiya is scared of darkness but he is scared of ghost too.now I get it that why bhaiya has never seen horror movie with us.he said mischievously.while shivaay gave an sharp look  both of them.he chose to ignore as he was very determined with this ghost thing.Rudy bid them good night.annika smack him,to get him in the world.
Anni-what were you thinking?
Shiv-about this ghost and all.you know om is very brave,he never scared easily,something is fishy yrr.i told you na about that radio incident.i think we should do some prayer and all.oh come on shivaay.this is all our illusion and nothing.saying so she dragged him for his room.all this conversation between shivika is heard by someone….

Recap-khanna-sir,b.s.f. aaye hai.
Shiv-in om's sangeet party,b.s.f.
Shiv-khanna b.s.f. kyu aayi hai.
Khanna-sir aayi ni aaye hai.
Shiv-what you mean?
Khanna-i mean sir.b.s.f.=baba sadanand fakir….
Shiv-what ?Who is he now?

More golmaal😉