am i boring singh oberoi?

in office....
shivaay was eagerly waiting for her,after sometime annika comes to office,and ask to receptionist for shivaay.she told her that he is waiting for you only.
anni-(in mind)strange,shivaay singh oberoi is waiting for me.
She entered in cabin,as he look at her he stood,and dumbfound by her beauty.
shiv-(muttering)god how can she manage to look so beautiful in every dress?
Annika's dress

shiv-(muttering)god how can she manage to look so beautiful in every dress?Annika's dress

anni-hey shivaay I got to know that you were waiting for me.
shiv-yeah eagerly.
anni-what?(while frowning)
shiv-nothing,come we should discuss about interiors for my cabin.
anni-yeah.
And they two settled in couch while shiv-first let me call gauri.
anni-now why you want to call her,I can handle everything alone?
shiv-its needed annika because you don't know noone here and moreover you can't handle staff alone,you need her.
anni-(try to retaliate)but....
shiv-look annika I know you both have some issues but I want that you both work together for my interiors.
Anni(unwillingly)-ok fine.
He call gauri and after some time she too came meanwhile they were chit chatting.
gauri-bade bhaiya aapne bulaya.
Gauri's dress....

shiv- ha come

shiv- ha come.
Gauri came unwillingly ,but she relaxed when she got shivaay's assuring smile.
shivaay order coffee and snacks,and start their discussion,first annika hesitate to talk gauri but after sometime they both comfortable.shivaay smiles seeing this.
Shiv(in mind)-abhi sirf officially baat kr rhi ho,but I'll make sure ,that you will become old jhalli annika.
Anni(after discussion)-done,it will be looking khidkitod.
gauri-sachhi kha.
Shiv(being confused)-one sec what do you mean by khidkitod?
annika was about to explain but interrupted by gauri.
gauri- bade bhaiya khidkitod means amazing.
anni-are gauri maine inko kal bataya tha par ye bhool gye.
shiv-excuse me,I just forget.
gauri-ok fine ,bade bhaiya coffee thandi ho rhi hai.
And they sat for having coffee.when annika ask.
anni-waise mai aapko ek baat bolu. shivaay.
shiv-hmm.
anni-ye interiors aapki pasand ke hai.
Shiv(proudly)-yes,all are according to my choice.its lavish no.
anni-khaak lavish,kaddu lavish hai,I am sorry shivaay but aapki choice ek dum sadiyal hai.
shiv-excuse me(while sulking)..
anni-vhi mai kh rhi hu,aapki choice boring hai.
shiv-meri choice boring hai...
anni-yes,aapki choice itni boring hai ki kabhi kabhi mai sochti hu ki aapka itna interesting naam rkha kisne hai aapka naam to ''boring singh oberoi '' hona chahiye...
Gauri spit her coffee,while shivaay's face makes an o face.
Gauri(while controlling her laughter)-sorry bade bhaiya....
shiv-hey annika I am not boring singh oberoi.
anni-no,you are totally boring.shivaay was going to retaliate with her but our gauri knows annika very well that if shivaay start to retaliate with her so this office will turn into world war 3 battle ground,so she interrupt him and said,"annika we should go from here to our workshop so we can start our work as soon as possible.''
anni-yeah you right we should go from here.byee shivaay.
shiv-byee.
Now whole day he think about annika's ,word that he is boring singh oberoi.
He asks everyone about being him boring singh oberoi.he got some this kind of reply which irritates him alot.
You all want to know right,which type of reply he got.let's peep inside.....
(in meeting-
Employees were discussing some major issues while shivaay was emerged in his thoughts when he disturbed by one of his employee.
employee-so what you think we should invest in this property or not??
shiv-(coming out from his thoughts)hmm,mishra can you tell me one thing?
mishra-yeah sure sir.
shiv-am I boring singh oberoi?
mishra-sorry sir.(being bewildered)
While everyone also look at him bewildered.
shiv-i ask you that am I boring singh oberoi?
mishra-no,no sir .You are not boring.(while everyone suppress their laugh)
shiv-hai n I am not boring.
Then in car-
khanna-sir is everything ok you look worried.
shiv-khanna ,tell me one thing very honestly that am I boring singh oberoi.
Khanna and driver both look at him like he had grown horns.
shiv-driver don't be distract,I don't want to die soon.and khanna give me answer.
Khanna while suppressing his laughter,khanna-sir kabhi -kabhi but aap dil ke bahut acche ho.
Listening his answer shivaay gets sad.
In OM-
He was sitting with dadi while she was massaging his head.
dadi-billu what are you thinking?
shiv-dadi am I boring singh oberoi?
dadi-khota tu to hai hi boring tabhi to ishq me ni pda.
shiv-aap bhi.
In room-
omru were chit chatting while shivaay thinking about boring singh oberoi.
rudra-bhaiya what are you thinking?
om-i also notice this,you look worried.
shiv-am I boring singh oberoi? omru look at him bewildered and then they laugh like mad person.
shiv-come on give me answer not your 32 teeth.
omru(in unison)-yes you are boring singh oberoi,and broke their laugh aloud...
So in that way shivaay's day goes....
He lays down on his bed being confuse,''really am I boring singh oberoi?''
here annika and gauri all day discuss about interiors,if someone will see them no one can say that they fought earlier.and their chemistry shows on their work and they drift into sleep their itself.

Recap-marriage anniversary party

Recap-can't say anything because it's going to be khidki tod.