family support🤗🤗

It's short update as today I am hell tired.
Shivaay went back to oberoi mansion and told them about annika.everyone was happy but happiest person was gauri.her happiness knew no bound.everyone missed her but shivaay and gauri were lost their senses.because shivaay loves her and his guilt was eating him internally but gauri was in trauma by thinking about annika.what if she gave up.what if she took anykind of harmful step.but after listening about she felt relief.she wants to meet her but when shivaay told them about her behaviour she kept mum.gauri came forward to shivaay.
Gau-bade bhaiya,thank you so much for finding her.i have full trust on you that you will turn her old annika too.but I have a request from you please make her old annika for forever not breaking her again.like this.i know you were in pressure but my annika is not any kind of doll that whenever you want you took her and whenever situation came like this you left her hand.trust me if you broke my annika again then I will not forgive you ever.
She wiped her tears and went to her room leaving others shocked but they all knew how much annika dear to gauri.shivaay had tears in his eyes.he want to make everything better but destiny wants something else.but his family is no lesser than anything.they knew this is hard for shivaay.so,they cheered him by saying soothing words and encourage him to win back her trust.he smiled faintly knowing this time he has to do something else to win her back and also keep saransh away from her.

Next day-
Shivaay was getting ready while thinking how to meet annika.just then mr.ankush sinha calls him for informing him most heartbreaking news.that annika and saransh's engagement will be held after a week.he is personally inviting him.after hanging the call he threw his cell in anger.he can't even listen her name with someone else.it hurts him alot.tears rolled down to his cheek.he broke everything in his room in anger.yes,he was angry with himself for not handle the situation widely and hurt her.but his family handled his breakdown and then our Rudy baba gave them an idea.
Ru-what if,that annika di and saransh bhaiya both denied for marriage.
Shiv-you mean you want them to be engaged.he sulked.
Ru-bhaiya,you trust me na.
Everyone-nooooo.
Ru-good follow my instructions.
And then he told them about his plan.
Pinky-waah,I never knews that our Rudy is also smarts.
Om-i agree with you chhoti maa.
Shivaay smirked.
Shiv-get ready saransh for being pappu.

After some time -
Saransh calls shivaay.seeing his caller ID.he smirked evil.then received the call.

Recap-
Annika was waiting outside of the dressing room.when door gets open.she looks there and her eyes gets widen.she stood up baffled seeing the scenario before her eyes