her anger and bachelor 's night

After guest's departure everyone started to go their respective homes while rudy shout in order to stop others.
"arrrrreeee, stop. "rudy shouted.
Everyone froze at their place watching rudy who is standing on a table.
"what happens rudra now. "ask pinky.
"i want to announce something for my bhabhi. "rudra said with great enthusiasm.

"what? "asked aniri.
"as in gauri bhabhi's marriage time i gave her surprise like this in annika bhabhi's marriage i will give her surprise. "rudy said with biggest smile.
"really"annika asks with excitement.
"Ofcourse "rudy said.
"then, where is my surprise? "she ask.
"tomorrow, i will massage you the location, there you will meet your prince charming. "said rudy.
"ohh, so its me. "said shivaay smilingly but soon his smile got vanished when he saw aniru glaring at him.
"misunderstandings, it happens bhaiya. Its ok bhaiya.you are allowed too. Waise its annika bhabhi's bachelor's night but still you can come. "said rudy dramatically.
"excuse me, bachelor 's night should be mine not hers. "shivaay chided but keeps mum when he saw annika glaring at him. Rudra came near to shivaay and whispered.
"bhaiya at this moment you should keep mum, already bhabhi is angry with you, after bachelor 's night i dont think that you will be able to marry her. "
At this statement shivaay gave an angry look to rudra and went to annika. But she ignored and started to go back to her house. Everyone started to leave for their house. Annika was walking slowly and finding shivaay.
"god, where did he disappear suddenly. Matlab shi hai. Here i am angry with him but this guy didn't even try to pacify me. Ek baar shaadi ho jane do i will eat him raw. Saari ki saari tadi nikal dugi. "she was muttering but suddenly someone pulled her into a room. She smiled knowing who is this but hide it.
"ohh,so you remember that you have a bride who is angry. "said annika with sarcasm.
"arreee yrr. You are still angry. We are going to marry in some days. Spit your anger atleast for us. "said shivaay softly circling his arms on her waist in order to move her closer to him.
"so what we are marrying, you know,you should pacify me."she said with pout.
"accha listen. " he whispered in her ear as he back hugged her .
"hmm"she hummed feeling his breath on her bare shoulder.
"today you are looking so beautiful. Like a fairy who came for me from heaven. "he complimented her. He has played its playing card knowing she will melt and that's what has happened she melt. She also leaned on his shoulder.
"its ok. You are also looking handsome. But you haven't said sorry yet. Say sorry and dismiss the matter. "she said hugging him and making him frown.

"for what you need sorry from me. "he frowned and broke the hug.
"for throwing water on me. Say sorry and promise me you will not do this mistake again."she said.
"oh hello, i did right.i mean who slept in her own sangeet. Guest were almost present there. So, that's why i throw water on you. "he said loudly making her more anger.
"so, what i slept. I am also human, i was tired so slept. There is no matter you threw water on me.you know what tumse toh baat krna hi bekaar hai. "she said angrily and went from there stomping her foot.
"listen annika, aarrre listen na."he too went behind her but she went to her house in anger.

******************************************************
Its annika's bachelor 's party which was hosted by rudra.
Annika's dress

Shivaay's dress

Shivaay's dress

Annika was so overwhelmed by rudra's act

Annika was so overwhelmed by rudra's act." Oh my god rudra,thank you so much. "she said with enthusiasm and give a tight kiss on his cheek. She was ignoring shivaay.
Om-she is still angry.
Shiv-i don't know what to do.
Om-you know sari lime-light toh ye dumbell oberoi lekar ja rha hai. See there.
There rudy was clicking pictures with bhavya, gauri and annika.
And then the song started....
Bom diggy diggy bom.

Where rudy was dancing with other girls. And anniri hooting. Not knowing someone is watching her from so long. Then rudy and gauri danced on aankh maarey.

While annika noticed om who is standing there alone she ignored shivaay and took om with her. And danced on the breakup song.

While dancing whenever breakup word came she points towards shivaay in order to irritate him.

As her dance finished bhavya took shivaay with her for dancing. But he declined.
Bhav-bhaiya, annika di is just irritating you she will be fine. You dont need to worry. You should enjoy your bachelor's night. Saying this she drag him and danced on tumma-tumma song.

While dancing shivika bumped with each other. She tried to show him tadi but he held her wrist.
"sorry, if you want, you can throw me on pool, i swear, i will not utter a word. "he said with much guilt.
She frowned then smiled. "i am sorry too. "she said with pout. He smiled widely and hugged her she too reciprocate. Seeing them hugging others hooted.
While hugging she whispered something to him in which he wided his eyes. "after marriage i will throw you in the pool. So you will remind the circumstances for throwing water on me. "
And broke the hug.
"unbelievable "he muttered.
"so, will you dance with me? "she ask. He smiled" why not. " and they danced. On humma song.

Everything is watching by someone. Whose eyes were glued on annika.
"how good it will? If she became my girl friend. "he said.
"sir, rudra sir said that your entry will be after 10 minutes. "said his assistant.
"hmm, so i have to wait 10 minutes more for meeting this beautiful girl. "

Precap-
Person-will you be my girl friend?
Anni-Ofcourse, i am dying to become your girlfriend.
Shivaay 's eyes widen.
"excuse me, i am here. "said shivaay.
"shut up, its my bachelor 's night. "she said.