random but beautiful feeling

"you will be my queen now onwards. "the groom declared to his bride infront of everyone after their marriage rituals. Bride blushed but someone frowned at that. That someone cleared his throat to gain attention.everyone look at him.
"if you are done, can i share some feelings of mine"?
He said in a serious tone.
"why not uncle, afterall you are my bride's father."groom said with cheesy smile.though it was an arrange marriage but everyone could see how madly groom is in love with his bride.
Everyone look at the father of bride keenly who is looking so much engrossed with his inner feelings. He cleared his throat and then said.
"well, it is not  so easy of being a dad of beautiful daughter. When she born nurse gave her to me in my hands. She told me that baby is premature we need to keep her in under observation. In just 5 minutes or less she took her from me and went away. Even i could not see my daughter properly. But her mere touch made my heart flutter. I want to see my daughter again and again. May be she is not most beautiful for world. But for me she was, she is and she will be most beautiful girl on the earth. You told everyone that she is your queen but note my words before she is your queen,she is my princess from the day she born. So, i am warning you don't give her a queen tag. And if you are giving her queen tag, replacing my princess tag then prove me,that you will treat her like queen with utmost care. "he finished. Everyone was gawking at the father but someone clapped so loud. It was bride, who was having tears. No wonder she has gotten her superhero right after her birth.

                                                          By, Anshita Gupta