haider

Whole time shivaay was with her not leaving her alone even for a second.which made annika suspicious.
Anni-shivaay today you are very nalla.
Shiv-na..Nal..nalla…what do you mean by nalla.
Anni-i mean don't you have any work.why are you following me ?
Shiv-so what I want to follow you?Thats why I am following you.
Anni-you are so cute.you know what it feels good when you are with me.i am super happy that you don't have any work.
Saying this she hugged him,like she trying to convert her tiredness into energy.shivaay also hugged her tightly. So like this roka ceremony happen ,where annika goes shivaay also went there.he was glaring all the boys who were trying to flirt with annika.

At night…
Shivaay was sitting in the pool side,sipping his expresso and try to figure out his feelings towards annika,when he felt someone backhugged him.a knowing smile spread on his lips,knowing the feeling.
Shiv-feeling tired.
Anni-(while snuggling in him more)very.
Shiv- you know everyone were praising your work.he said proudly.
Anni-i know,it's just because you are with me.she said closing her eyes while hugged him tightly.
Shiv-is it so?
Anni-yes,it is.i don't know when but you became my strength, whenever I hugged you like this,I got my energy,that jhalli wali energy.
Shivaay felt proud after listening her,he hold her hand which was situated in his waist and turn around she was looking tired,messy bun and in her night dress.she looks good in every way.he thought.
He made her sit beside him and caressed her cheeks lovingly while she was enjoying his touch.
Anni-so your brothers are now paraya dhan,leave you here alone.she chuckled,resting her head on his shoulder.
Shiv-its not like that,it's just they were tired today.so they slept early.
Anni-i know they will never leave you alone.you know what shivaay you have an amazing and wonderful family.
Shiv-i have,he said proudly.
Anni-well why are you awake at this hour?Don't you want to sleep.
Shiv-i was going to sleep after some time.well you should also take rest.
Anni-arre I want to tell you something.she said with full of enthusiasm.
Shiv-what?
Anni-you know what someone special is coming tomorrow.
Shiv-who?
Anni-haider….
Shiv-(frowned)now who is haider?
Anni-he is mine and gauri's best friend we were hang out together.and we did masti together,we…she was cut off by JSO..
Shiv-okay fine.i think you should sleep,you must be tired.go and sleep.he said irritatingly .
Anni-arre abhi to thik the achanak kya ho gya?
Shiv-nothing ,actually I am feeling tired.thats why.nothing else.
Anni-ohh come,she grabs his hand lovingly ,took him to his room and made him lie on his bed.all the while shivaay was staring her.she sat beside him,she kissed his forehead lovingly and whisper a good night.she cover him with blanket,switched off all the light and went from there.leaving shivaay in his thoughts.
Shiv's pov…
She is caring,loving and beautiful.i don't know why but I feel attraction towards her.when she did these cute things like kissing my cheek,hugging me I fell more for her.and now this haider is coming.i don't know why but I can't let that haider came near to annika,now I have to be more protective towards annika.aane do uss haider ko..And I don't know when I drift into sleep…