after 4 months,they meet

Shiv-now,I have to go in sinha's party.here I am finding annika.sometimes her last sentence echoes in my ears.
"I'll try best to not show you this road side trash's face."she said that time.
I was living here in the hope of annika.these months were like centuries for me.i know,I broke her but atleast she should give me one chance to explain my situation.
After that Shivaay went for change his tuxedo.as he opened the door,there his room looking all dull.as the shine of his life went.he sat in his bed with a thud.
"Shivaay,I don't know why but I love to sleep in your arms."she chirped.he smiled.took a step ahead to engulf her in his arms but till then she vanished in thin air.reality strikes him hard.she has gone.she left him.a lone tear escaped from his eyes.
In night-
Shivaay unwillingly went in the party.there he greet by Mr.ankush sinha.

who is new investor of shivaay's company

who is new investor of shivaay's company.he was not feeling good.as his heart is not allowing him to feel good.so,he directly went towards bar counter and start drinking.just then his heart again starts it's beat.after 4 damn months his heart is thumping.his sensometer is working.he can sense her.yes,she is here.his heart scream.his eyes wandering here or there.just then,mr.saransh sinha,

son of ankush sinha came there

Saransh was shivaay's batch mate.
Sar-hey shivaay,nice to meet you.i am glad that you came.
Shiv-yeah.his eyes wandering here or there.but saransh's eyes also wandering here or there which was noticed by shivaay.
Shiv-are you finding someone?
Sar-me,no.its just someone special.he said with his bright smile.shivaay remind off annika,he too wait for her like this with so much love.but now she left
Him.
He smiled faintly.just then his heartbeat gets so much fast.
Sar-shivaay,come I want to meet you someone.
Shiv-i don't have any mood saransh.he said disheartening.
Sar-oh come on shivaay.
Shiv-fine.
Saransh took him back side of stage a girl was instructing a worker her back was facing.
Sar-anu.
Girl-hmm,she hummed while signing some papers.
Sar-i want you to meet someone.
She turned.her breath hitched,his breath hitched.after 4 months.yes,it is 4 months,2days 36 hours16 seconds.they saw each other.they shared a deep eyelock.sharing so much thing with their eyes.
Shiv's pov-
After 4 months,2days,36 hours,16 seconds I saw her.her frown again came back.her chirpy nature again lost somewhere.this time reason is me.i did this to her.she was looking week yet pretty.

They were sharing eyelock just then a fake cough disturbed them

Sar-i think you both know each other already.
Shiv-yeahh…..But interrupted by annika..
Anni-no,I don't know this man.who is he?Whoever he is I don't care I have alot of work to do.you carry on.she said coldly.she went from there.hurt is visible in her voice.her words pierce his heart.but he was expecting this kind of reaction from her.
Sar-i am sorry shivaay she is not like this.i don't know why she behaved like this?
Shiv-(swallowing his tears)its..Ok..
His heart was screaming,crying but he controls.he know he hurt her badly.he had to mend her wound and this is not going to be easy.as he broke her trust.
Anni's pov-
After 4 months,i saw him.it hurts alot to see him.i am still not over with him.why?He cheat me.he used me,played with my emotions.because of him my heart broke.when today,i saw him my heart scream to hug him.but then i remind of his words.
"She is road side trash."
My anger rose.that's why,when saransh asked me that i know him or not.i denied.i dont want to see him.i hate you shivaay,i hate you.you saw my love till now.but now you will see my hatred.
Just then ankush uncle drag me with him.making me out from my thoughts.
Here shivaay was finding annika to explain her,his situation.just then an announcement made him stop.he stopped and saw that mr.ankush sinha is making an announcement.his heart dont know why?Screaming to dont let this announcement happen.his life will turn into up side down.

What you guys think?What announcement mr.ankush sinha is going to do?
Recap-
Annika broke shivaay's car windscreen. With full tadi.