annika's death

Annika came out from oberoi mansion in anger.She sat on her scooty and going to start but she interrupted by shivaay.
Shiv-hey,what happen?
Anni-really,nothing.its nothing.well why are you here go, pick that mallika from airport and then go on a date with her.if you want so I will prepared a beautiful venue for you both.she said sarcastically,her anger was coming out from her eyes.
Shiv-annika what are you saying?You see na I tried to say no to mom but..
Anni-but she is eager to see her grandchildren and you are eager to give her,her grandchildren.she said again sarcastically.
Shiv-ohh god this girl.ok fine I am eager to give her grandchildren from you not from mallika.he said in flow making annika blush furiously.
Anni-what are you saying shivaay?You are becoming cheapda day by day.
Shiv-(realised,what did he say few moments ago)I am sorry but listen to me na.
Anni-say.
Shiv-hey mallika is just my friend and she will be always my just friend ok.seeing your possessiveness about me I decided to inform all family members about our relationship.
Anni-hey I am not possessive.she whined.
Shiv-oh really.he smirked.
Anni-yeah.
Shiv-so why were you so angry?
Anni-because…but just then it's started rain heavily.shivaay hold her hand and took her to his room to save her to be drenched.
Shiv-now tell me why were you so angry?
Anni-because I can't see you with someone else.you are mine just mine got it.
Shiv-ohh so this is not possessiveness.
Anni-no,this is love.
Shiv-ohhh.
Due to heavy rain they were drenched a little bit.shivaay's hair was wet.water droplets were dripping from his hair to his throat and shoulder.this scene was giving annika hard time.she couldn't control her hormones,and went close to him,yanked her hands to his neck,shivaay unknowingly put his hand on her waist holding her possessively.
Anni-(went dangerously close to his lips and said) remember one thing shivaay you are my heartbeat.i am living because of you dare you go to someone else,I will die at that same moment.
Listening die word from her mouth second time in the day,he jerked her.
Shiv-if you ever say this die thing from your mouth one more time I will kill you from my own hands.
Anni-okay,okay fine.i will not say anything.saying this she looks at him intently,that water droplets giving her tough time,same thing happens to him.they were couldn't control their emotions but this time annika took initiative and took his face in her palms softly.she latched her lips on his forehead in order to suck water droplets.shivaay was in his pleasure land.
She did same with his eyes,then his cheeks now shivaay was waiting eagerly because finally he is going to feel her lips on his but she was more clever then him.she bend down and sucked the water droplets from his neck.this is making shivaay moan.but now he can't resist himself to have her lips so he grab her and made her stand properly they shared a long eyelock then he stared her lips,in anticipation she too parted her lips,this was it he started to decrease distance but again disturbed by a phone call.this time not shivaay but annika too groan in frustration.
Anni-i swear one day i'll broke your phone, seriously.
Shiv-let me check who is calling?
Anni-dont check just pick.because I know it's my sautan's call.
And yes that was true that was khanna's call.khanna informed him about his meeting which was going to start after 30 minutes.he peck her cheek hastily and bid her bye.after sometime she too went for doing preparations.

At 7:30 in oberoi mansion…..

Shivika came together as shivaay has picked annika from her workshop.as they entered in hall they feel something fishy as there was dark and all of the above there was buzzing security alarm.they were panicked as what the hell is happening here,suddenly lights switched on.shivika were shocked to the core sering scenario in front of their eyes.there his whole family gets hostage by some goons,one goon has put his gun on pinky.and his security guards are standing with their guns pointing at them.
Shiv-hey leave my mom.
Goon-first say your guards that put their guns down.
Shiv-who are you all?
Goon-shut your mouth and do as I say.
But shivaay in his full anger hit a punch on a goon,seeing shivaay's courage omru and shakti too started fighting.After some fight.one goon point his gun towards shivaay,without his knowledge.but this scene was noticed by annika and then.
Shoot….
Shiv-annikaaaaaa…….(cried)as she covered his back with her body and gets shooted by three bullets.
Anni-shivvvvvaaaa(she faints)....
Shivaay took her in his hands and started to pat her cheeks profusely.meanwhile all goons caught by security guards.everyone ran to her and started to wake her.shivaay was shivering seeing her like this his tears took no name to stop.he was crying, scolding her, consoleing her ,threatening her.but no use.
Tej-shivaay,first took her in hospital.
Shivaay nodded and lift her in his arms,he rushed to his car.om was driving the car and shivaay,annika were in back seat.he was calling her,patting her cheeks.he was becoming mad.he was feeling that he is going to loose her.he will die if something happens to her.whole car ride was so long for him.om was crying silently.bhavya,gauri was crying bitterly .While rudra try to stay strong and consoled bhavya and gauri.
After some time shivaay took annika in hospital.he was shouting for doctor.soon a doctor came.
Doc-oh my god.please made her lay on stretcher and let me check her.
Shivaay lied her on stretcher.but he did not leave her hand.doctor checked her pulse rate and sighed heavily.
Shiv-what happen doctor?She will be okay na.say something damn it.he shout.
He knew her answer as he noticed this before when he was in car,but he dont want that his worst ever assumption turn out to be true.yes he noticed this that annika's heart stop beating.but some where he knew that it cant be possible.if he is alive then how can annika leave him like this?

Doc-look mr.oberoi,she is no more.
Shiv-nooo,she is alive,i said she is alive.if i am alive then how can she leave me?He shouted but others were started crying bitterly..

Recap-1 month leap ahead.