his caring side

Continue with shiv's pov-
I look at her eyes,there was un shed tears,i dont know something is very wrong with her.I know her very well she don't want to marry soon and here she is proposing me.
Me-do you love me?
Yeah I asked the most important question.i looked at her.she was confused.she don't even know her feelings about me.and she is proposing me.definetly something is wrong.she kept mum.her silence was screaming to me that yes she is planing ,or showing something.
I try to divert the topic and made her sleep ,as she was weak she drift into sleep.I was confused like hell.well I should be happy but I am not happy.i am confused what condition made her to propose me.like this we spend 5 days in hospital.
Anni's pov-
I can't tell you shivaay the reason of my sudden proposal but in these 5  days you made me feel special.you took care of me like baby.even he didn't go his home for me.he made me eat,sleep and calm.i don't know why I feel secure with him,I find solace in his chest.snuggling to his chest,was my hobby.i always slept snuggling into his chest and he also reciprocate.but I want to prove someone that shivaay is the best person for me.i can say that he is also in love with me but I don't believe in love.today I am going to. Discharge from this hospital.in these 5 days I daily propose him,and he always ask me the most difficult question for me.he asked me that I love him.but I don't know what kind of feeling I had for him so I chose to keep mum.i was thinking all this when he snaps me and I came out from my world.
Shiv-lets go.
Me-ok .
I stepped out but lifted by him.he lift me in his arms.other girls will shy,but I am not shy girl.i smiled widely and hug him more tightly.he also smiled seeing me.and we went towards parking while everyone was drooling over us but I don't care.he is loving and caring.and I kissed his neck in front of everyone,precise to that person who is looking at us smirkingly.but when I look at shivaay ,he looks cute when he blush.he took me to his car.I wonder in these five days whole oberoi clan roam around me and caring me like baby and om-gauri they postponed their wedding for me.but today when I am getting discharge no one came to meet me even shivaay.he was also determined today.
Me-is everything ok shivaay in the house?
Shiv-yeah.he replied while driving.
Me-ok,as I feel sleepy so I drift into sleep,when I woke up I realized that I am already lifted by shivaay.but I was when I noticed that he is taking me in oberoi mansion.
Me-shivaay you were going to drop me my house,weren't you.
Shiv-no I said let's go home and this house is yours too and till you are not fit and fine you will live here.with me,with us.
Me-i am so lucky that I met you.i again kissed him on his jaw while he took me to the house door.
I don't know why but now a days he looks deliciously handsome and when he does these caring things for me I feel to eat him.when I saw him he was again blushing like hell,I awed to him.just then family and scream welcome home.then I noticed the Oberoi's hall which was fully decorated.shivaay took me down and  I stand properly.this family is best.he is best.i know he has feelings for me.but I will make him confess soon.I cut the cake and talk alot with everyone.now I got it why these people not come receive me.after having alot of chat shivaay and gauri took me to a room which was situated just beside shivaay's room.