Ch.33 Suffer

(Flashback) Once she had made it down to the ground, Jillian hurried out of the room where she could feel the Giant getting closer. Due to the loud thumps that shook the ground, it was hard for her to run to the front door while at the same time holding onto the bag that contained the gem. She nearly tripped a few times, but she managed to make it to the front door where she squeezed through the hole of the door and out of the castle.

"Here it goes again" she breathed while dashing to the beanstalk and without thinking, she jumped off the edge of the cloud and straight down towards the bottom.

And when she was ready, she pulled out the extra parachute she was always wearing as she began to slowly descend towards the ground. As she was doing so, she carefully opened the bag and could see the gem safely in it. After a sigh of relief, she allowed herself to descend towards the ground and landed right on her feet in front of the school.

"Once again I'm impressed" she turned to see Noah walking towards her "Everything went well?"

"I guess so" Jillian shrugged as she opened the bag and pulled out the gem "And I got it."

His face lit up as he took the gem and held it in front of his eyes.

"Excellent" he breathed "You did a fantastic job Miss Beanstalk, you deserve your reward."

He held out a bag of coins to her.

"Well if you really do insist" she sighed with a small smile before accepting the payment "Thank you Noah. Although I gotta ask, what's so important about this gem?"

"All I know is that it's going to change something."

"Oh-" she replied a bit puzzled "Um uh- okay then?"

"I must go, and once again thank you."

"No problem" she assured, "You have a nice day."

As he headed off, Noah kept a firm grip on the gem as he examined it once more.

"Now to bring back Lydia" he sneered.

Now at Elena and Olivia's house, Aidan and Terrence showed them the safe that contained the items needed to break the curse.

"Wow," Elena commented amused "What a clever disguise."

"I'm surprised she was able to find a tampon box this big" Olivia remarked.

"So all the items are really in here?" Elena asked them.

"All except the Golden Gorilla and the Blue Fairy's wand" Terrence answered, "Although I'm pretty sure Danielle has the wand, but then Lydia most likely has the Golden Gorilla."

"Okay we can get the wand later, but as for the Golden Gorilla, that's gonna be hard."

"So where are we gonna put these?" Olivia asked.

"I guess in our bathroom" Elena shrugged "And just to be extra safe, I'll block it with a protection spell."

"But what are we gonna do about Lydia?" Terrence put in "Not only is she looking for these, but she's also looking for this Trigger gem so she could do who knows what with it."

"And not the mention we still have Brooke and Destiny to find" Aidan added.

Elena let out a big sigh of disappointment "There must be a way for us to tell Brooke that we're looking for her, someway we can communicate with her and tell her not to give up."

"I'm guessing Narrating is still not working?" Terrence questioned.

"Lauren's trying everything she can, but nothing."

"What about Amanda?" Aidan suddenly questioned.

"What?"

"Doesn't she have the ability to hear these Narrators too? Or at least used to?"

At that moment Elena's face lit up with an idea.

"She does" she gasped "What if she can help Lauren communicate with Brooke? If they work together, it might work better."

"You think it'll work?" Olivia asked.

"Well there's only one way to find out."

She pulled out her phone and began to call Amanda Richmond, also known as Kitty Cheshire, daughter of the Cheshire Cat and the other person who was able to hear the Narrators back at Ever After. While doing so, everyone turned back to the safe box and looked inside at the remaining items. Now with a task to protect these items from Lydia, everyone began to wonder and worry about how Brooke was doing.

________

Still in her cell, Brooke was losing more hope by the second as she found herself laying on the cold stone floor, too depressed to even get up.

"Brooke?" she heard Danny call from his cell "How are you feeling?"

"Close to death" she muttered, "I haven't drunk any water for the past many hours, my mouth feels so dry."

"Same" Delilah sighed "I'm surprised I don't even have to use the bathroom yet, and that's a very bad sign."

Danny looked across his cell at Brooke who laid motionless in her cell, she did, in fact, look close to death, and it was scaring him badly.

"Brooke can you try to get up?" he pleaded "At least try to lay on the straw bed."

"I tried to" she mumbled, "But I keep falling out."

He let out a sad sigh "I'm guessing you don't have the power to try to Narrate to Lauren?"

"What do you think?" she grumbled.

He sighed again "Right."

As Brooke continued to lay depressed on the floor, she opened her eyes to see Lydia standing in front of her.

"You know you shouldn't lay on the floor" she advised while holding a bottle of water in her hand "Unless you want the rats to crawl over you."

No matter how weak she was feeling, Brooke let out a deep growl while reaching her clawed out towards Lydia.

"Oh you want the water?" Lydia smirked, "Fine by me."

She dropped the water bottle onto Brooke's stomach as she let out a yelp while clutching her stomach.

"Hey stop it!" Danny ordered.

"What I just gave her water, you want some too? Or would you rather die?"

"I'd rather murder you" he scowled.

"I'd like to see you try" she taunted "But you can't do anything without your magic. And besides, I'm a lot stronger, I know because I used to beat up my brother all the time when we were kids, and if I can take him down, then I can do the same to you."

"Then why don't you?" Brooke growled, "Go ahead and kill me, get it over with."

"I would, but not right now. Before I actually do that, I've got a whole town to wipe out."

As she vanished, everyone already knew what she was going to do, and it would end in the death of everyone in Storybrooke.